PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Need 1 Admin and Department Managers

AgnesIO
13-01-2008, 09:57 AM
Basically me and my mate are making a site called werehabbos.net!

The site will include:

Radio
News
Community
And More!However we have decided that before we actually open the site we shall get all our department managers and 1 admin.

The Departments we will need are:

Radio
News
Community
ModerationIn Moderation, you will need experience in helping people out.

In the News Department you will need experience in typing up news.

In our Community Department you must have experience in holding events, having fun, and being friendly.

Finally in our Radio Department you MUST have a microphone, and be an experienced dj. You may use winamp or sam broadcaster - However you can only be the manager if you do use sam broadcaster.

Finally we shall be needing one admin. The admin we need should be able to: Type up news, Hold Events, Moderate, Manage Site and could be able to dj. This is a very demanding job, therefore we are only taking the best of the best.

So if you are interested please Private Message me:

Habbo Name:
Job You Require:
Experience:
Anything Else:

ALSO Please POST in this thread to tell me that u have applyed. Do not put any of you're application when posting.

Many Thanks,

Dom

2LQ
13-01-2008, 04:27 PM
tried to pm and it says you dont accept pms or not aloud to recive them >_>

Dr222
13-01-2008, 09:44 PM
pm me coz i want a admin or radio manager or a mod job

jesus
13-01-2008, 10:56 PM
il b da administr8r

Daza2k8
13-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Would apply over PM But i can't so i'll post it here:

Habbo Name: I don't play habbo that much anymore.
Job You Require:Administrator
Experience:Run various sites, been administrator on loads of forums, I can't name them all but your welcome to ask me for vouches or anything like that because i can get quite respected members of this forum that i have worked with in the past to vouch for me.
Anything Else: I'd just like to wonder, whats this site going to have that others haven't? is there gunna be Userpanel or something like that or is just going to be a normal habbo site,

Thanks

add me on m s n [email protected]

L!nK..
14-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Ill vouch daza his good ;)

2LQ
14-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Do not put any of you're application when posting.

Experience:Run various sites, been administrator on loads of forums, I can't name them all but your welcome to ask me for vouches or anything like that because i can get quite respected members of this forum that i have worked with in the past to vouch for me.
Anything Else: I'd just like to wonder, whats this site going to have that others haven't? is there gunna be Userpanel or something like that or is just going to be a normal habbo site,

Thanks

-.- read thread :)

Blob
14-01-2008, 07:16 PM

Thanks

No, you read.

Daza2k8
14-01-2008, 07:53 PM
How can i not apply over posting what am i ament to do post it in a bottle and throw it in the ******* sea? ******* he don't accept pm's so you can't do it any other way :)

AgnesIO
14-01-2008, 08:41 PM
tried to pm and it says you dont accept pms or not aloud to recive them >_>

Sorry u can now (well you should be able to!)

pm me coz i want a admin or radio manager or a mod job

Radio manager taken. Mod job still available.

il b da administr8r

Experience (I'm guessibng you have had loads ;p)

Thanks

Ill vouch daza his good ;)

gdgd :P

No, you read.

How can i not apply over posting what am i ament to do post it in a bottle and throw it in the ******* sea? ******* he don't accept pm's so you can't do it any other way :)

dont worry about it.

Right about the site *dazza's question)

It will have a user system, cutenews, radio, pro coders, and other decent features. i will add people that asked me to add them.

jesus
14-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Sorry u can now (well you should be able to!)

Radio manager taken. Mod job still available.

Experience (I'm guessibng you have had loads ;p)

gdgd :P

dont worry about it.

Right about the site *dazza's question)

It will have a user system, cutenews, radio, pro coders, and other decent features. i will add people that asked me to add them.im gr8 at moderating

AgnesIO
14-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Basically me and my mate are making a site called werehabbos.net!

The site will include:

Radio
News
Community
And More!However we have decided that before we actually open the site we shall get all our department managers and 1 admin.

The Departments we will need are:

Radio
News
Community
ModerationIn Moderation, you will need experience in helping people out.

In the News Department you will need experience in typing up news.

In our Community Department you must have experience in holding events, having fun, and being friendly.

Finally in our Radio Department you MUST have a microphone, and be an experienced dj. You may use winamp or sam broadcaster - However you can only be the manager if you do use sam broadcaster.

Finally we shall be needing one admin. The admin we need should be able to: Type up news, Hold Events, Moderate, Manage Site and could be able to dj. This is a very demanding job, therefore we are only taking the best of the best.

So if you are interested please Private Message me:

Habbo Name:
Job You Require:
Experience:
Anything Else:

ALSO Please POST in this thread to tell me that u have applyed. Do not put any of you're application when posting.

Many Thanks,

Dom

Sorry for double post but could mods change name to habbohighway.net please!

nmot werehabbos.net

Hmm redneck do you have msn?

jesus
14-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Sorry for double post but could mods change name to habbohighway.net please!

nmot werehabbos.net

Hmm redneck do you have msn?yh but ur not havin it coz u were callin me the other day n i got rly upset

L!nK..
14-01-2008, 08:55 PM
redneck da best admin no lieeezzzz

jesus
14-01-2008, 08:57 PM
redneck da best admin no lieeezzzzthx for a positive reference

L!nK..
14-01-2008, 08:59 PM
NP m8ty

jus 2 say rednek hel;pd me on ma forum wen i was stuk

gt it rely popul0rz.

-Eyeless-
14-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Habbo Name:DJ-Precocious
Job You Require:Moderation
Experience:Forums
Anything Else:Im amazing, I can spell, as you can tell because I am a Habbox writer :P
Im extremely helpful and im cool :P

AgnesIO
14-01-2008, 09:07 PM
yh but ur not havin it coz u were callin me the other day n i got rly upset

Upset?

People make Mistakes. I dont think that attitude is very good. I was in a moment of distress, since i got hacked, cozhabbo gave someone my details!!!

jesus
14-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Upset?

People make Mistakes. I dont think that attitude is very good. I was in a moment of distress, since i got hacked, cozhabbo gave someone my details!!!u gave someone your own details silly

iUnknown
14-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Dom, you have contacted me via PM yet it won't let me send you a reply (you've chosen not to accept PMs).

Please add: [email protected] so I can reply and we can discuss this.

This is quite off topic and I'm sorry for that but I need to contact Dom and this seemed the only way possible. The question relates to his website if that helps put it more "on topic".

AgnesIO
15-01-2008, 07:49 PM
i added u on msn

Lee
15-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Pmed You ;P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!