jesus
18-01-2008, 03:54 PM
people like you who just complain about everything :rolleyes:

Pat McGroin
18-01-2008, 03:56 PM
ur not allowd 2 stand up in sum places. its like "what if a need da toilet?!?!"

Minstrels
18-01-2008, 04:07 PM
The away fans giving you crap so you all turn round giving them even more crap!

jesus
18-01-2008, 04:10 PM
the fact that people take it really seriously, when its just a bit of entertainment

Aflux
18-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Millwall fans.

PaintYourTarget
18-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Your own fans who just sit there and **** off the team for the whole 90mins. It's like "shut the **** up or go home, you old ****."

Naruto!
18-01-2008, 04:12 PM
the fact that people take it really seriously, when its just a bit of entertainment
You would say that considering you don't even like football. :rolleyes:

jesus
18-01-2008, 04:14 PM
You would say that considering you don't even like football. :rolleyes:i do like football, i enjoy watching games etc i just dont think its a massive deal or spend every day of my life following it.

PlKEY-ARMY
18-01-2008, 05:07 PM
like someone said, people moaning about everything for the whole 90 mins when it wasnt a bad move... so annoying and this little kid thas all he is, a kid. so squeaky always moaning if he werent with his dad i would so badly like to smack him right around the face and tell him to *** off :P

Jordy
18-01-2008, 05:12 PM
What really annoyed me (as a derby county fan). We where 2-0 down against Everton with 5 minutes to go, and lots of Derby County fans started chanting 'SING WHEN IT'S ALL OVER' at the Everton fans? Lmao we played absolute **** like the rest of the season, and your saying sing when it's all over! Get a grip!

Jordie
18-01-2008, 05:57 PM
last minute goals against you

eg swindon away:P

Brody
18-01-2008, 05:59 PM
when ur sitting behind a fat hench guy and cant see a thing

losing in the last minute

opposing fans giving ittt

refferees

Alan_Carr
18-01-2008, 06:55 PM
when ur own fans moan at the ref, even when he gives a good decision

Grainger@CUFC
18-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Police who get at your own fans in the away end who've caused a lot less trouble than the home fans.
Chavs who think they're hard by taunting the away fans and then just run off at the first hint of a fight.
Sitting back for the last ten minutes when you're only one goal ahead and the opposition always seem to score.
Referees not giving blatent decisions, or giving them the wrong way.
Linesmen, because they never make a throw-in decision themselves when that's what they're there for.

Alan_Carr
18-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Police who get at your own fans in the away end who've caused a lot less trouble than the home fans.
Chavs who think they're hard by taunting the away fans and then just run off at the first hint of a fight.
Sitting back for the last ten minutes when you're only one goal ahead and the opposition always seem to score.
Referees not giving blatent decisions, or giving them the wrong way.
Linesmen, because they never make a throw-in decision themselves when that's what they're there for.

Couldn't agree more with the one in BOLD, that happened at Leeds away few weeks ago, kicking out our fans for standing up, whilst they standed up all the way through, pathetic.

Grainger@CUFC
18-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Couldn't agree more with the one in BOLD, that happened at Leeds away few weeks ago, kicking out our fans for standing up, whilst they standed up all the way through, pathetic.

Yeah, the same kind of thing happened to us at Tranmere and that's why I put it in. There was a group of about 20 Tranmere fans who were getting at us all through the game and they did nothing. As soon as some of our lot retaliated they got chucked out :@.

Jamie!
19-01-2008, 12:41 AM
John Wards 'tactic' of getting every single one of our players back in our own box when defending corners.

***** who only turn up for one game a season (ie Leeds at home this season) who start ******** off the team once they realise that we don't play like Barca etc.

That ******* 'Tom Hark' song, this should be banned from being played at every ground in the country.

Jobsworth stewards who insist on ruining peoples days by constantly coming up the steps every 2min to try and get you to sit down, it ain't gunna work mate, **** off!

This one isn't really about football matches, but **** like him up there who keep finding the urge to tell football fans that it's "only football" and things like that, no one cares what you say so do one.

No doubt I'll think of some more...

Edit: Never realised the filter was this bad nowadays, just try and read around the stars.

Jamie!
19-01-2008, 01:37 AM
Thought of a couple more -

Cheerleaders... for the last few seasons at Carlisle, we've had some local kids dance club doing the HT 'entertainment'. I'm all for involving the community and all that, but getting little girls of all different sizes and shapes to dress up in oversized skirts and attempt to do a routine is embarrasing. To top it all off, there is even a little lad who joins in... need I say more? The highlight of last weeks game was probably just seeing Donnys cheerleaders, they were mint. But still, too 'American' for me and god knows why clubs (including Carlisle) are bringing this into the game. What's wrong with a kids game of football at HT, or even just the Golden Gamble?

I'm sure the Leeds fans will agree with me on this one, that "You're not famous anymore" chant. What an embarrasment! I will be cringing if any of our fans sing that when we go down to Elland Road. If you're gunna try and wind up the opposition fans, at least come up with a chant that won't make you look like a *** when singing it.

Also, the fans that think it's compulsory for them to sing something along the lines of "Small town in Scotland..." whenever they visit BP. Fair enough, nothing wrong with a bit of banter, but there has never been a time when the opposition fans have failed to sing this. It's hilarious to see the look of joy on their faces when they are singing it, 'cause they think they are the first ones to sing it.

PA annoucers who try and gear up the crowd before the game, maybe if you shutup then they crowd will be able to make their own atmosphere? ****. Prime example being City Hulls... when they introduce each stand before the game, much like Doncaster coming to think of it! Very plastic indeed.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7FHbiiRLf2c&feature=related

Paulio
19-01-2008, 11:43 AM
At the Riverside we got told to sit down every week when every single away fan, to the right of us is stud up.

Shoovers
19-01-2008, 02:22 PM
The person sittin near you who thinks they are a expert and rabble on about who should of ran and when he shud of passed it

Alan_Carr
19-01-2008, 05:09 PM
The person sittin near you who thinks they are a expert and rabble on about who should of ran and when he shud of passed it

Yeah, got someone like that behind me at home games, does my head in :@

Grainger@CUFC
19-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Thought of a couple more -

Cheerleaders... for the last few seasons at Carlisle, we've had some local kids dance club doing the HT 'entertainment'. I'm all for involving the community and all that, but getting little girls of all different sizes and shapes to dress up in oversized skirts and attempt to do a routine is embarrasing. To top it all off, there is even a little lad who joins in... need I say more? The highlight of last weeks game was probably just seeing Donnys cheerleaders, they were mint. But still, too 'American' for me and god knows why clubs (including Carlisle) are bringing this into the game. What's wrong with a kids game of football at HT, or even just the Golden Gamble?

So true. Our half time is an embarassment. Today was the worst by far! The kids games used to be cool that were played width-ways across the pitch :(.

Aflux
19-01-2008, 09:57 PM
The Vikettes ftw.

They are quite something in all honesty - even performing in the rain last week haha. They're not kids either, professional cheerleaders.

Technologic
19-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Idiots who think they're the ref

Minstrels
19-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Oh I remember one...

When I was at the FA Cup match on 16th some guy was sat behind me with what I presume was his two sons and he's there shouting 'OFFSIDE!!!!' when it's blates not offside and going 'OOH UNLUCKY [insert players name] when they was crap. And he's just there for all the game doing that and then when one of his sons go 'LOOK AT PETROV HE'S OPEN!' his dad goes 'Getting a bit excited there aren't you?'. It was like... dude just **** really...

Jamie!
20-01-2008, 02:27 PM
Playing music before the match... it kills any chance of a decent build up of the atmosphere. Take us for example, our announcer lad plays tunes like Sugababes etc before the match, how the hell are you meant to get an atmosphere gan with that blaring out the speakers? And then as the teams come out, he sticks on 'Sweet Caroline'. what the ****???????????

To be fair though, the music they play at Man City before a game is top stuff!

Geraint
20-01-2008, 02:43 PM
People singing, shouting or booing a minute's silence. What has this guy ever done to you?

The chopsy ***** who sit in the corner, dont sing and when they score they sing their heads off and start giving it all.

Police. They always go for the heavy handed approach. You try talking to them and they're all like "**** OFF INTO THE GROUND"

Wayne Nash. He always cuts our allocation and makes us go into the services to exchange our vouchers into tickets.

When you go away they always take you the long way home. Like yesterday it took us an hour to get to the motorway from the ground and the ground is right next to the motorway.

bigdavecox90
20-01-2008, 06:32 PM

Football isn't entertainment!

IT'S LIFE!!! :D

edible
20-01-2008, 07:30 PM
What really annoyed me (as a derby county fan). We where 2-0 down against Everton with 5 minutes to go, and lots of Derby County fans started chanting 'SING WHEN IT'S ALL OVER' at the Everton fans? Lmao we played absolute **** like the rest of the season, and your saying sing when it's all over! Get a grip!
hahahaaaaaaaa, i remember that.

what annoys me? hmm. stupid chavvy girls screaming crap, people standing up when there are people behind you, people that stand up and they're in the front row, the stupid women behind me that reckon they know everything, the really loud man, and how the camera man never focuses on our part of the stadium.

Mexel
20-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Fat and old Linesman

Jordie
20-01-2008, 09:50 PM
ex player who was dubbed the worst signing ever for your club

signs for another club and scores a tap in against you

( Adam Boyd );)

Alan_Carr
20-01-2008, 09:53 PM
stewards who are maggots and wont stop no1 goin on the pitch

Geraint
20-01-2008, 10:25 PM
hahahaaaaaaaa, i remember that.

what annoys me? hmm. stupid chavvy girls screaming crap, people standing up when there are people behind you, people that stand up and they're in the front row, the stupid women behind me that reckon they know everything, the really loud man, and how the camera man never focuses on our part of the stadium.

You should have seen this girl yesterday. She was hanging and chavvy as **** and had a West Brom top on. When they scored she was jumping up and down to Boing Boing Baggies and all I could see was her **** going up and down. Quite a funny moment actually.

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 07:34 AM
You should have seen this girl yesterday. She was hanging and chavvy as **** and had a West Brom top on. When they scored she was jumping up and down to Boing Boing Baggies and all I could see was her **** going up and down. Quite a funny moment actually.

LOL! fittttt

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post pointlessly short messages.

danny-dyer
21-01-2008, 06:04 PM
arghh
******* hate them people who leave 5 mins before the game
and there fans giving us jip
and there ******* gone

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 09:16 PM
arghh
******* hate them people who leave 5 mins before the game
and there fans giving us jip
and there ******* gone

do you have to be so rude?
young children use this forum ;)

danny-dyer
21-01-2008, 10:04 PM
the young children will see ************* ???

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do NOT post pointlessly. In addition to this, don't continue to use abusive language (despite it being filtered, your attitude isn't acceptable).

Cixso
22-01-2008, 07:21 AM
REMOVED

The thing I hate about football is people who dis it, chavs at a ground and hooligans.

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Do NOT go off topic or be rude towards Habbox Staff, thanks.

Cixso
22-01-2008, 05:10 PM
REMOVED

The thing I hate about football is people who dis it, chavs at a ground and hooligans.

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Do NOT go off topic or be rude towards Habbox Staff, thanks.

LOL.
I guess you'll learn over time redneck. :) I can't stop laughing...

"Puts a complaint against your abilities"

Edited by Immenseman (Forum Moderator): Please remain on topic. :)

Infrontation
22-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Any football matches I go to theres no more than 100supporters so yeah welcome to irish league football. I guess people who start random conversation with you about something you don't care about and are so drunk they just keep talking and talking.

Xeck
22-01-2008, 06:58 PM
When people start leaving up to 10 minutes early. You paid for the ticket so watch the whole game?? ESPECIALLY when it's at the Emirates, knowing how many goals we've scored in the last 10 minutes of games this season.

Warezkid2
22-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Millwall fans.

LOL,

Only becasue we fight alot ahahahahaa

if your wondering WTH is this talking about,

yeh, i used to support them, and still do :D

my worst is when we get away fans giving us soo much crap, we just lol'd and wait by the gate where the coach goes :rolleyes:.

CJW93
23-01-2008, 04:36 PM
I was once at a game when we was wining thw whole ground going berserk and this women told me 2 quiten down. I wasn't swearing or saying anything rude or abusive. Just shows who the fans realy are.

Shoovers
23-01-2008, 04:45 PM
When everyone is standing up singing and you get someone saying 'I wish they would sit down', ya like 'go and tell the other 40,000 people then.

Or when you sit next to a really huge person, cos thats what happened to me on monday, the fella next to me had seat 15 and a half i think

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 05:03 PM
LOL,

Only becasue we fight alot ahahahahaa

if your wondering WTH is this talking about,

yeh, i used to support them, and still do :D

my worst is when we get away fans giving us soo much crap, we just lol'd and wait by the gate where the coach goes :rolleyes:.
aint u ard

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

danny-dyer
23-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah, the same kind of thing happened to us at Tranmere and that's why I put it in. There was a group of about 20 Tranmere fans who were getting at us all through the game and they did nothing. As soon as some of our lot retaliated they got chucked out :@.
that wouldnt be the fat obese little kiddy and his sister
and the granny?

Warezkid2
23-01-2008, 08:19 PM
aint u ard

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Not really. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!