PDA

View Full Version : Helloo!

!-Sweetness-!
24-08-2004, 06:27 PM
I just wanted to say hi. This is the second time i've logged onto the forum and i thought i'd say that i was here. :P lol that sounds odd.

I was wondering, how do you get those pictures by the side of your name and what are they?

Simonac55
24-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Hello and welcome to Habbox Forum! I see you asked a question about avatars. Well to put one, you go to: User Cp (it is in the left upper pat of your screen). Then, on the control panel (on the upper left), you go to: Edit Avatar. And then, you have the choice of a custom avatar or your own personalized avatar. To put your personalized avatar, just go to the bottom of the page and click: Upload, and choose your picture. There is a limit size though. You can also put the link of the picture, if it is on the web. Well if you need any help, feel free to private message me. Have alot of fun!

!-Sweetness-!
24-08-2004, 06:43 PM
Hello and welcome to Habboz Forum! I see you asked a question about avatars. Well to put one, you go to: User Cp (it is in the left upper pat of your screen). Then, on the menu, you go to: Edit Avatar. And then, you have the choice of a custom avatar or your own personalized avatar. To put your personalized avatar, just click: Upload and choose your picture. There is a limit size though. Well if you need any help, feel free to private message me. Have alot of fun!

Thankyou for your help! Im sure i will come to you in the future for advice!

Simonac55
24-08-2004, 06:45 PM
No problems :)

evect
24-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. Please enjoy your stay and have a look at the links below just to be sure you don't break any rules or anything. Thanks alot!

P@ND@
24-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Welcome :) Have fun :p
Don't break the law...
(Yeah LAW, Rules are laws for me, I break law is going to jail...)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!