PDA

View Full Version : Need holiday reccomendations

Jin
23-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I want a holiday this summer as sierk works me too hard,

anyway I am looking for somewhere cheap, beach, bars, sun, students and clubs.

I have narrowed it down (sort of) to these places?

Benidorm
Ibiza
lloret del mar
magaluf
ianapa
salou

Thing is I have never been for a euro holiday before, been travelling in India, went to the US, short break to dalaman but not this side.

Where would be a good place?

lew!
23-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Benidorm is amazing for entertainment, the beach there is good and you can get a tram to loads of other beaches a bit out of benidorm, its all clean.
Ive been there so many times and you cant beat it.

oh and salou is crap, been there once and never again.. There wasnt much there to do.. we stayed in the hotel and just went to the bar in the end because there is nothing else to go.

benjamin
23-01-2008, 10:38 PM
magaluf
my gramp has an apartment overlooking beach
it's well good.

dirrty
i would say benidorm. been there nuff times and i always have fun when i go there.

Paulio
magaluf
my gramp has an apartment overlooking beach
it's well good.

magaluf has mint lasses! :D

Hazza
23-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Benidorm is that type of place, but its very busy but if you like that kind of envoironment then go for it! But also Ibiza would be very cool.

Jin
24-01-2008, 01:19 PM

Benidorm
Ibiza
lloret del mar
magaluf
ianapa
salou

Okay this is getting better, Ibiza seems a little bit expensive but seems like a sound place, magalluf has my interest at the moment.

Ostinato
24-01-2008, 04:42 PM

Benidorm
Ibiza
lloret del mar
magaluf
ianapa
salou

Okay this is getting better, Ibiza seems a little bit expensive but seems like a sound place, magalluf has my interest at the moment.

Only go to magaluf if you want a really wild holiday tbh lol. I've been and it's the sort of place full of millions of clubs and basically loads of drunken english people rolling around xD

Hitman
24-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Well, I live in Benidorm. You'll never get bored, to say the least. There's so many bars and things to do. ;) Also a lot of shops. It's warm a lot aswell.

If you want a big detailed explanation ask for one. :P

lew!
24-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Lol, Ive been talking to hitman :P
A good site for benidorm is www.benidorm-spotlight.com i think.

---MAD---
25-01-2008, 01:05 PM
I have never been or heard any of these places :O.

Jordy
25-01-2008, 02:35 PM
I have never been or heard any of these places :O.Most of them are located in Spain or on Spanish islands and are resorts for mostly the British and sometimes the German's, basically the idea of the holiday's is to get drunk in the evening/night, and spend all day recovering from the hang over, or sitting on the Beach, and that's it. Mostly for young adults or young families ;P

Ostinato
25-01-2008, 04:58 PM
I have never been or heard any of these places :O.

pmsl says a lot about you... yawn.

Deltapops
25-01-2008, 05:43 PM
i like turkey i always go every year caus everyone goes to spain or sumet take a change and go to turkey ! just search it on the net

Ostinato
25-01-2008, 11:49 PM
i like turkey i always go every year caus everyone goes to spain or sumet take a change and go to turkey ! just search it on the net

I prefer to go places that aren't prone to getting bombed every year myself mate :P Spose... each to their own ;P

Hitman
26-01-2008, 01:43 AM
http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/photos/skyline/24.htm

Can see my apartment from there... closest biggest block.

Come stalk me I'm moving on Sunday to Malaga. ;)

Prick
26-01-2008, 02:43 AM
http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/photos/skyline/24.htm

Can see my apartment from there... closest biggest block.

Come stalk me I'm moving on Sunday to Malaga. ;)

May I ask, Tom, have you ever seen a show called sticky vicky?

And ontopic:

Benidorm is an amazing place for entertainment etc pete loaf was amazing when I went there.. :eusa_wall

Titch
26-01-2008, 11:30 AM

And ontopic:

Benidorm is an amazing place for entertainment etc pete loaf was amazing when I went there.. :eusa_wall

I used to live there soo mwahhaha. and sticky vicky is getting very old now, its sexy sophie her daughter who getting in bussiness.

Ostinato
26-01-2008, 11:43 AM
I used to live there soo mwahhaha. and sticky vicky is getting very old now, its sexy sophie her daughter who getting in bussiness.

LOL you do realise her daughter used to be man?!

Hitman
26-01-2008, 06:54 PM

And ontopic:

Yes, I did. My kind grandma and grandad took me, along with my dad... manged to get in when it's 18+ only... and I'm just 14. :P

Aha, there are two Sticky Vickys... somebody has started doing one aswell, people were getting confused with the two. I saw 'Vicky Leyton' aka Sticky Vicky.

LOL you do realise her daughter used to be man?!

She was? :O I didn't see, her. ;)

lew!
27-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Im going to see sticky vicky when i go lmao.

140 DAYS UNTIL I GO!

JackBuddy
29-02-2008, 11:37 PM
i'd deffo go to ibiza, think it was san antonio. cost about £350 for a week in a half decent hotel near the clubs.

e5
29-02-2008, 11:37 PM
Tenerifé

Muniflex
01-03-2008, 02:01 AM
Tenerifé

Fuerteventura, much better:D

What type of holiday?

Maybe a safari one?:O

JackBuddy
01-03-2008, 12:36 PM
if it's nightlife then it could only be ibiza! Some of the other places are quite tacky.

jesus
01-03-2008, 12:44 PM
if it's nightlife then it could only be ibiza! Some of the other places are quite tacky.So is Ibiza really these days due to the amount of typical British chavs that go there. :P

leah
01-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Teneriefe [: (if thats how its spelt)

Xarea
01-03-2008, 01:44 PM
I've been lloret twice, and it's crap, apart from the water park. Hardly any night life.

Tossa de Mar (about 15 mins from it on a bus) is much better, buzzing nightlife, woo!

JackBuddy
01-03-2008, 11:24 PM
So is Ibiza really these days due to the amount of typical British chavs that go there. :P
its not as bad as magaluf benidorm and falarachi (sp?)

Metric.
02-03-2008, 10:59 PM
I want a holiday this summer as sierk works me too hard,

anyway I am looking for somewhere cheap, beach, bars, sun, students and clubs.

Benidorm
Ibiza
lloret del mar
magaluf
ianapa
salou

Thing is I have never been for a euro holiday before, been travelling in India, went to the US, short break to dalaman but not this side.

Where would be a good place?

I don't know/ever heard of any of those places!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!