PDA

View Full Version : BBC will screen Euro 2008 online

Nickatoni
25-01-2008, 04:01 PM
The BBC will show all of its live Euro 2008 coverage online to UK users and is the only British broadcaster to screen the final of the tournament.
Euro 2008 will not feature any of the home nations, but BBC director of sport Roger Mosey said he expected interest to remain high in the UK

Thats well good for pepole who havent got a tv but Got a computer:P:P:P

Simmzay
25-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Awesome.

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post pointlessly short messages.

Pat McGroin
25-01-2008, 04:07 PM
The BBC will show all of its live Euro 2008 coverage online to UK users and is the only British broadcaster to screen the final of the tournament.
Euro 2008 will not feature any of the home nations, but BBC director of sport Roger Mosey said he expected interest to remain high in the UK

Thats well good for pepole who havent got a tv but Got a computer:P:P:P

I'm sure everyone who has a PC has atleast 2 TVs in their home.

This is good news for people also.

Minstrels
25-01-2008, 04:14 PM
No point in watching it, I'll be watching the home nations cup thing.

Alan_Carr
25-01-2008, 10:15 PM
I'd rather watch Neighbours.

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post pointless messages which have no relevance to the topic.

Wootzeh
26-01-2008, 12:25 AM
REMOVED

Edited by REDNECK (Forum Moderator): Please do not be abusive towards Habbox Staff.

@xP
26-01-2008, 08:00 AM
I won't be watching it. no point.

bigdavecox90
26-01-2008, 09:26 AM
England aren't in it so meh!

@xP
26-01-2008, 10:02 AM

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post pointless messages which have no relevance to the topic.

How was that pointless?

God.

Minstrels
26-01-2008, 12:46 PM

Jesus christ! REDNECK really is a poor moderator, hardly pointless was it? He should just resign and go back to spamming the forum with funny crap rather than being a crap moderator.

Wootzeh
26-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Jesus christ! REDNECK really is a poor moderator, hardly pointless was it? He should just resign and go back to spamming the forum with funny crap rather than being a crap moderator.
Ye, that's what my post was about, he's trying get as many infraction thingies so he can get super mod.

Alan_Carr
26-01-2008, 08:31 PM
can we stick to the topic pls lads LOL
come on croatia!

Minstrels
26-01-2008, 09:07 PM
can we stick to the topic pls lads LOL
come on croatia!
Sod REDNECK, he can suck my duck. ;)

Mexel
26-01-2008, 10:10 PM

I dont understand, i would also watch somthing else :S How is that a pointless comment?

Match of the Day online ftw with English stuff in it.

Btw before you say this is pointless, its talking about Tv..

Typical, great funny, spamming person becomes a mod then turns into somthing crap, but its not only him same with most people that become mods :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!