Sheffield United v Middlesbrough
Liverpool v Barnsley
Manchester United v Arsenal
Preston v Portsmouth
Coventry City v West Brom
Chelsea v Huddersfield Town

Xeck
28-01-2008, 01:33 PM
I knew Chelsea would be at home to an easy team. O_O Would obviously prefer having United at home but we probably would've played them later anyway.

Kieeran
28-01-2008, 01:35 PM
The man u arsenal match makes me want totenham to have beaten man u now, what a rematch spurs n arsenal would be in thefifth round

UnitedRoad
28-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Fixed draw.

Aflux
28-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Fixed draw.
I have to agree :D

Muniflex
28-01-2008, 02:56 PM
They just trying to make it hard for us.
United will beat Arsenal 3-1.

Man.U Vs Chelsea - Final

UnitedRoad
28-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Man United have drawn 9 Premiership sides in their last 10 FA Cup matches. :@

Geraint
28-01-2008, 03:34 PM
As soon as I heared the draw I said to everybody that Arsenal will go out. If it was at Arsenal they might have had a chance.

Cardiff v Wolves

I really wish it was away. Wolves banned us last time and this time they would have had to give us 5,000 tickets and there's nothing they can do about it. I would love to see what Wolves would have had to say about it. 5,000 Cardiff fans in Wolves, I would absolutely love it.

Simmzay
28-01-2008, 03:43 PM
So Manu will do Arsenal over then.

Why is that Chelsea always have the easiest draws? Liverpool have it lucky ths season too. I think Preston and Sheffield United can both do the business, that'll leave three prem teams in the quarter finals.

Jackbee
28-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Man U away!? fix!

If we can get a draw (wich is not impossible) I will be happy going into the replay.

When are the ties being played? After ACON?

Aflux
28-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Man U away!? fix!

If we can get a draw (wich is not impossible) I will be happy going into the replay.

When are the ties being played? After ACON?
16th/17th I think.

Minstrels
28-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Oh the joys of losing to balloon utd because our fans are so stupid and chuck our balloons infront of our goal. :rolleyes:

Browney
28-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Can I just ask why everyone seems to be writing off Arsenal? It's not gonna be easy for United, home or not. I say this as a United fan aswell. :P

Minstrels
28-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Can I just ask why everyone seems to be writing off Arsenal? It's not gonna be easy for United, home or not. I say this as a United fan aswell. :P
I'm not, I think the Arsenal will win however if I posted it then all I will get is 'U IS ONLI SAYIN DAT COS UR A BLU SCUM'.

The Undertaker
28-01-2008, 04:55 PM
We get United away & Chelsea get an easy match at HOME to Huddersfield ? Something wrong there :[

And why ar people saying United will beat Arsenal ??
I think it will be a tough contest for both teams.

Mortalized
28-01-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm not, I think the Arsenal will win however if I posted it then all I will get is 'U IS ONLI SAYIN DAT COS UR A BLU SCUM'.

cos u r

OoOoOoOoOooo

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Do not insult other forum members.

Browney
28-01-2008, 05:12 PM

I wasn't talking about you. :)

We get United away & Chelsea get an easy match at HOME to Huddersfield ? Something wrong there :[

And why ar people saying United will beat Arsenal ??
I think it will be a tough contest for both teams.

I agree.

cos u r

OoOoOoOoOooo

BURNNNNNNN.

YellowParasol
28-01-2008, 05:26 PM
We would of had Coventry City away, So not missing out on a big team tbh would have liked to have gone there though, was eliminated to West Brom in round 4

Grainger@CUFC
28-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Great tie with Man U v Arsenal. That would have been a good final, never mind a last 16 game :P.

advertise4free
28-01-2008, 07:50 PM
As i`m Baggie fan i say re macht for man u v's the gunners
wolves will be knocked out
liverpool win
and W.B.A will win
as for the rest i don't care but out of the man u game i want the gunners to win thou' then gunners to go out in the next round which every the next round is so thats what i'm saying your read it from a baggie fan

Geraint
28-01-2008, 08:09 PM
As i`m Baggie fan i say re macht for man u v's the gunners
wolves will be knocked out
liverpool win
and W.B.A will win
as for the rest i don't care but out of the man u game i want the gunners to win thou' then gunners to go out in the next round which every the next round is so thats what i'm saying your read it from a baggie fan

I wouldn't be too sure on that one.

Judge Judy
28-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Liverpool versus Barnsley oh yeah :D

Clowgon
28-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Come on United Woooo

PaulMacC
28-01-2008, 11:35 PM
1-1, draw.
Replay.
0-1 to Arsenal

Adabayor, ET goal.
My prediction, draw was obv. a fix.

Simmzay
29-01-2008, 12:01 AM
If it's a fix it's not in favour of Arsenal or ManU, since they both have CL matches that are far more important than this one within days of the match.

FlyingJesus
29-01-2008, 12:14 AM
Why is luck seen as a good way to do draws until it comes up with something people don't like, and then it's called a fix?

Muniflex
29-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Why is luck seen as a good way to do draws until it comes up with something people don't like, and then it's called a fix?

Lol yeah, and if it was a fix then they wouldn't rig just one match anyway.
Plus why would something as big as the FA risk everything to make one good match?!

Disaronno
29-01-2008, 10:27 AM
I said to my mates before i even knew that we would get United.

Then i got told and i was like, great. Arsenal have beaten United at home plenty of times before, why not now? With all of our players back (i hope) Ronaldo wont be anything as he wasnt last time.

I think 1-0 Arsenal or possibly 2-1 united.

Minstrels
29-01-2008, 03:46 PM
cos u r

OoOoOoOoOooo
REMOVED

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Do not post images which may cause offense to other users.

UnitedRoad
29-01-2008, 03:48 PM
REMOVED
you sick ****

Greco!!
29-01-2008, 03:50 PM
REMOVED

disgustin
why would u post that

Minstrels
29-01-2008, 03:51 PM
you sick ****
And your fans aren't? Your fans were the ones who kicked it off, and your fans will be the ones who start it on the derby.

Your club will be the ones releasing the shirt for profits which they weren't going to released but because of the 'high public demands' they will do.

Edit: And United and Greco, will you stop stalking my posts, leave it in the gaming section yeah?

Mortalized
29-01-2008, 03:51 PM
I said to my mates before i even knew that we would get United.

Then i got told and i was like, great. Arsenal have beaten United at home plenty of times before, why not now? With all of our players back (i hope) Ronaldo wont be anything as he wasnt last time.

I think 1-0 Arsenal or possibly 2-1 united.

Ronaldo scored against arsenal at the emirates :eusa_whis

thats nothing?

UnitedRoad
29-01-2008, 03:54 PM
why bring up munich you ******

UnitedRoad
29-01-2008, 04:04 PM
And your fans aren't? Your fans were the ones who kicked it off, and your fans will be the ones who start it on the derby.

Your club will be the ones releasing the shirt for profits which they weren't going to released but because of the 'high public demands' they will do.

Edit: And United and Greco, will you stop stalking my posts, leave it in the gaming section yeah?
no it will be your fans who kick it off. during the minutes silence your fans who have no respect will be booing n ****. i read an article about it and the guy who wrote it was saying how the younger city fans who have no idea about football will be the ones who will be booing and u just showed me ur one of them :eusa_clap

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not multiple post, simply edit your previous one.

Minstrels
29-01-2008, 04:06 PM
why bring up munich you ******
Lets start a wee bit of an essay for you yeah?
1. I'm fed up of people thinking the city fans are all scum, who laugh at the ones United AND City lost in Munich. If everybody expects us all to be scum then why don't we ******* give them what they want and act like it eh? Before I decided I was just going to stand still in the minute silence but after these couple of days I've decided I'm just going to get up and go for a piss while it's going on. See, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1YourView&xml=/sport/2008/01/18/sfnhen118.xml

2. I'm also sick to the back of my teeth with all you so called fans who probably haven't been to Salford in your life acting like your all the goodies and us City, Leeds and Liverpool fans are the baddies. Like you don't chant about the player who died on the pitch playing for City? Like you don't chant about those two lads who got stabbed? Like you don't chant crap about Liverpool? If you can chant crap about the ones we lost then you can ******* have it back, most of you can give but can't take.

3. United had the chance to keep both fans happy, we wanted a minutes applause to mute those idiotic fans who will be there in Febuary to disrupt the silence and make our club look like *****. However you said no, urm mate please remember WE want to honour Frank Swift who we lost in Munich. But United wont let us honour him the way we think is fitting so were getting your crap rammed down our necks, jesus you even want a minutes silence in the England game!

4. You know the shirt which United will be wearing at the game which isn't going on sale to the public? I bet you after 48 hours of that game the shirt will be on sale because of the 'high public demand to repsect the dead' however we all know United know they can cash in on the dead because it's such a big thing which makes me sick.

Like it? Now then hows Kent today all you United fans?

Edit for above: Please read this, oh and I bet the guy who wrote that is from Kent and supports United.

UnitedRoad
29-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Lets start a wee bit of an essay for you yeah?
1. I'm fed up of people thinking the city fans are all scum, who laugh at the ones United AND City lost in Munich. If everybody expects us all to be scum then why don't we ******* give them what they want and act like it eh? Before I decided I was just going to stand still in the minute silence but after these couple of days I've decided I'm just going to get up and go for a piss while it's going on. See, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1YourView&xml=/sport/2008/01/18/sfnhen118.xml

2. I'm also sick to the back of my teeth with all you so called fans who probably haven't been to Salford in your life acting like your all the goodies and us City, Leeds and Liverpool fans are the baddies. Like you don't chant about the player who died on the pitch playing for City? Like you don't chant about those two lads who got stabbed? Like you don't chant crap about Liverpool? If you can chant crap about the ones we lost then you can ******* have it back, most of you can give but can't take.

3. United had the chance to keep both fans happy, we wanted a minutes applause to mute those idiotic fans who will be there in Febuary to disrupt the silence and make our club look like *****. However you said no, urm mate please remember WE want to honour Frank Swift who we lost in Munich. But United wont let us honour him the way we think is fitting so were getting your crap rammed down our necks, jesus you even want a minutes silence in the England game!

4. You know the shirt which United will be wearing at the game which isn't going on sale to the public? I bet you after 48 hours of that game the shirt will be on sale because of the 'high public demand to repsect the dead' however we all know United know they can cash in on the dead because it's such a big thing which makes me sick.

Like it? Now then hows Kent today all you United fans?
the shirt wont be on sale but some icelandic **** is trying to get some profit by selling munich shirts -> http://www.redcafe.net/f6/let-profiteering-*******-know-what-you-think-his-munich-shirt-182721/index2.html

yeh and i know frank swift manchester city player died in the accident. so why the **** are u posting images of the air disaster and taking the piss out of it? you obviously have no respect for your club and players.

Minstrels
29-01-2008, 04:28 PM
the shirt wont be on sale but some icelandic **** is trying to get some profit by selling munich shirts -> http://www.redcafe.net/f6/let-profiteering-*******-know-what-you-think-his-munich-shirt-182721/index2.html

yeh and i know frank swift manchester city player died in the accident. so why the **** are u posting images of the air disaster and taking the piss out of it? you obviously have no respect for your club and players.
I do have respect, I wish to remember Swift in the way us City fans want to, not the way the United and co think we should do.

Immenseman
29-01-2008, 04:44 PM
There is a difference between appluading someones life and their achievements. This was a tragic disaster and I think united made the right decision by deciding on keeping the silence. They shouldn't have to change the way they pay their respects because of some idotic city fans.

Titch
29-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Man Utd 2 - 1 Arsenal.

Ronaldo to score both - Addy to score for arsenal.

Ronaldo goals 12th and 78th mins,

addys goal 56th min.

My prediction for that game

Geraint
29-01-2008, 05:21 PM
If Man City fans boo the minute's silence the F.A. should take appropriate action against Man City. Threatening to deduct Man City points might do the trick. I would have said a fine but that wouldn't hurt them. Some of the players who died had played for Man City so that means that they will be booing their team.

Simmzay
29-01-2008, 05:49 PM
I think it'll be 1-0 to Utd, Rooney goal.

UnitedRoad
29-01-2008, 05:50 PM
There is a difference between appluading someones life and their achievements. This was a tragic disaster and I think united made the right decision by deciding on keeping the silence. They shouldn't have to change the way they pay their respects because of some idotic city fans.
i agree. i just hope that the city fans dont ruin it by booing.

Minstrels
29-01-2008, 07:39 PM
If Man City fans boo the minute's silence the F.A. should take appropriate action against Man City. Threatening to deduct Man City points might do the trick. I would have said a fine but that wouldn't hurt them. Some of the players who died had played for Man City so that means that they will be booing their team.
If they do out it sharen't be booing, it will either be chucking paper areoplanes on the pitch, holding both arms out like plane wings or singing 'Always look on the run way for ice, doo doo dee dee doo etc' or some different chants however I do believe that if it does kick off then it will be down to one idiotic fan doing something in which both City and United fans will start shouting shut up then a United fan will shout something about the guy who died on the pitch for City and then the City fans will get p'ed and shout 'Munich *****' back or something and then it will just kick off... all while I'm in the loo thinking about Frank Swift because I cbf doing a minutes silence when I wanted an applause.

And they wont deduct points from City because City have already said they're working with the FA so that if any fans start abuse then they will be banned at the COMS for three years however they wont be because as much as I hate to say it, it's owned by Manchester City Council so unless they're also working with the council they wont be banned. ;)

Andeeh
29-01-2008, 07:46 PM
Barnsley at home ;)

6th round ere we come!

Shoovers
30-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Barnsley at home ;)

6th round ere we come!

Hopefully but we're gonna have to improve a lot from the havant & w game, but we shud get through

Geraint
30-01-2008, 09:47 PM
If they do out it sharen't be booing, it will either be chucking paper areoplanes on the pitch, holding both arms out like plane wings or singing 'Always look on the run way for ice, doo doo dee dee doo etc' or some different chants however I do believe that if it does kick off then it will be down to one idiotic fan doing something in which both City and United fans will start shouting shut up then a United fan will shout something about the guy who died on the pitch for City and then the City fans will get p'ed and shout 'Munich *****' back or something and then it will just kick off... all while I'm in the loo thinking about Frank Swift because I cbf doing a minutes silence when I wanted an applause.

And they wont deduct points from City because City have already said they're working with the FA so that if any fans start abuse then they will be banned at the COMS for three years however they wont be because as much as I hate to say it, it's owned by Manchester City Council so unless they're also working with the council they wont be banned. ;)

I just said that they should threaten to do it. You can either have 1 minute of "fun" or ruin your teams season.

matt093
31-01-2008, 04:35 AM
Oh Huddlesfield Town, that should be a great day out, with the reserve team getting a run out again.

Minstrels
31-01-2008, 07:25 AM
I just said that they should threaten to do it. You can either have 1 minute of "fun" or ruin your teams season.
By the way were going if were keeping Vassell upfront it's ruined, he should have scored four goals all easy tap ins yesterday. :rolleyes:

Alan_Carr
31-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Oh Huddlesfield Town, that should be a great day out, with the reserve team getting a run out again.

LOL, giant killers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!