SKEEN
02-02-2008, 03:25 PM
Arsenal are on the top atm ;).

Tiked
02-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Cmon Spurs!

--ss--
02-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Spurs are actually doing quite well this season :).
I'm expecting the match to end as draw with Man U scoring very late.

efq
Wooooooo spurs

Xeck
Only on rare occasions can I bring myself to say "Come on Spurs" and this is one of them.

Titch
02-02-2008, 04:27 PM
chelsea 1 - pompy - 1

Xeck
02-02-2008, 04:37 PM
chelsea 1 - pompy - 1

Get in! ;D Spurs are still winning as well?!?!?

Titch
02-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Get in! ;D Spurs are still winning as well?!?!?

Yes but united suddenly up game and looks like man u will get one back.

GOAL 1 - 1

Xeck
02-02-2008, 04:54 PM
1-1. In the fourth minute [out of 3 added on?]. Full time. Still happy with that, expected United to beat Spurs [again]. :]

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 04:54 PM
I hate it when people make threads before the end of the game. 1-1 :D :D :D :D :D

PaulMacC
02-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Chelsea 1-1 Pompey
Spurs 1-0 Utd

Arsenal top now :D

Xeck
02-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Chelsea 1-1 Pompey
Spurs 1-0 Utd

Arsenal top now :D
United drew but yeah, Arsenal top, 2 points clear now. :]

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Two points is nothing!

Xeck
02-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Two points is nothing!

It's more than ZERO points.

PaulMacC
02-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Ooh, they drew.
My Sopcast is lagging.

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 04:59 PM
It's more than ZERO points.
Lets face it at the end of the season United will be top.

PaulMacC
02-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I dont have to face anything dude
I just know that it will be Gallas lifting that premier league trophy.

Xeck
02-02-2008, 05:01 PM

I love over-confident fans. A united fan and friend of mine said last season "I'm going to the Emirates to see Arsenal lose!" Arsenal won 2-1.

Ooh, they drew.
My Sopcast is lagging.

Apparently United didn't even deserve their point. Typical.

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Hahahahah you joker. Your team has no depth, once key players get injured you will be drawing and losing games to average teams.

Malachy
02-02-2008, 05:02 PM
well i'll be dammed ;p parently it was dawson own goal.

Geraint
Arsenal, who have not been playing that well of late are 2 points clear of Manchester United, who have been firing on all cylinders and playing some of the best football for ages.

PaulMacC
Hahahahah you joker. Your team has no depth, once key players get injured you will be drawing and losing games to average teams.

In 5 year's your team will be on rocking chairs smoking pipes and reading the paper.
and
Toure and Eboue are out, 2 key players and we're doing alright.
So is RvP thats 3.
and Rosicky, thats 4.

Xeck

We've been without Van Persie, a very important player, for most of the season. We comfortably won today without him and Rosicky while you scrape an undeserved point against Spurs. Besides, we have good back up for all our positions, we just won our third game in a row and are still top without having Toure for a while now.

Arsenal, who have not been playing that well of late are 2 points clear of Manchester United, who have been firing on all cylinders and playing some of the best football for ages.

3 games in a row where we've scored 3 goals is not playing well?

Geraint
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Strange how two of the games Manchester United have lost they have been without Ronaldo and Rooney

PaulMacC
02-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Yes, I know =)

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 05:05 PM
well i'll be dammed ;p parently it was dawson own goal.
no tevez scored

In 5 year's your team will be on rocking chairs smoking pipes and reading the paper.
and
Toure and Eboue are out, 2 key players and we're doing alright.
So is RvP thats 3.
5 years lool? what are you on about

We've been without Van Persie, a very important player, for most of the season. We comfortably won today without him and Rosicky while you scrape an undeserved point against Spurs.
rvp is awful i think adebayor is 10x better, he is the only reason you have been winning recently
i just hope he breaks a leg or something

Geraint
02-02-2008, 05:05 PM
We've been without Van Persie, a very important player, for most of the season. We comfortably won today without him and Rosicky while you scrape an undeserved point against Spurs.

3 games in a row where we've scored 3 goals is not playing well?

It doesn't compare to what they were playing at the beginning of the season.

Xeck
02-02-2008, 05:08 PM
rvp is awful i think adebayor is 10x better, he is the only reason you have been winning recently

Van Persie is awful? O_O A huge LOL at that. And we're not a one-man team. We've been doing much better this season than in the previous seasons not only because of Adebayor but also because the midfield are contributing more assists and goals, in particular fabregas.

I don't think an 'awful' player would be able to score goals like these at the top level in England:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCepc7H8s1E

It doesn't compare to what they were playing at the beginning of the season.

It's still playing well, surely?

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Van Persie is awful? O_O A huge LOL at that. And we're not a one-man team. We've been doing much better this season than in the previous seasons not only because of Adebayor but also because the midfield are contributing more assists and goals, in particular fabregas.

It's still playing well, surely?
lol i only said that because cardiff.city was implying that man united are a two man team and are nothing without rooney and ronaldo

Geraint
02-02-2008, 05:12 PM

Because Ronaldo doesn't win all your games for you, does he?

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 05:13 PM
actually he doesnt :eusa_wall

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 05:22 PM
man united 1 birmingham 0 - tevez
liverpool 0 man united 1 - tevez
united 4 boro 1 nani, tevez 2x, rooney

so he doesnt win every game for us :8:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_whis:eusa_wall:rolleye s:

Edited by REDNECK (Forum Moderator): Do not multiple post, simply edit your previous one.

Geraint
02-02-2008, 05:24 PM
man united 1 birmingham 0 - tevez
liverpool 0 man united 1 - tevez
united 4 boro 1 nani, tevez 2x, rooney

so he doesnt win every game for us :8:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_whis:eusa_wall:rolleye s:

He wins most games. 3 games out of the season is a small percentage.

e5
02-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Last second goal haha. welldone united, astonvilla ftw tho.

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 05:26 PM
nope you said all games
how is this a bad thing anyway?

Browney
02-02-2008, 05:27 PM
I personally don't see the problem with as you put it "one men teams." Are teams not allowed a fantastic player? Must they have a team of all players with exactly the same skill level? Must a team be full of mediocre players who make no stand out performances?

P.S: That was not a jibe at Arsenal as Arsenal are one step down from United. Adebayor is a fantastic player.

Xeck
02-02-2008, 05:30 PM
I personally don't see the problem with as you put it "one men teams." Are teams not allowed a fantastic player? Must they have a team of all players with exactly the same skill level? Must a team be full of mediocre players who make no stand out performances?

P.S: That was not a jibe at Arsenal as Arsenal are one step down from United. Adebayor is a fantastic player.

A one man team is a team that will play a lot worse without that one man, and Arsenal simply is not a team like that, if we lost Adebayor to injury we wouldn't suddenly start losing and drawing games all the time.

It's like when we had Thierry Henry and people would say we were a one man team, even when we won the league.

UnitedRoad
02-02-2008, 05:32 PM
A one man team is a team that will play a lot worse without that one man, and Arsenal simply is not a team like that, if we lost Adebayor to injury we wouldn't suddenly start losing and drawing games all the time.
i agree arsenal aren;t a one man team i was just winding you up. but united certainly aint a one man team, i think cardiff.city is jealous of ronaldo :eusa_danc

Browney
02-02-2008, 05:35 PM

It's like when we had Thierry Henry and people would say we were a one man team, even when we won the league.

Yes but they're not playing without that man are they? They are playing with the man, the man who scores the best and most vital goals. You can say that because Arsenal score more goals from different people that makes them the better team but to feed usable balls to one player all the time and for that player to find the space is highly creditable. Because before the match they surely must say "close down Ronaldo" and he still scores. Why not use their assests to the best?

Prick
02-02-2008, 05:38 PM
I lol'd at how many booking there were :P

efq
02-02-2008, 07:14 PM
OMG PHYSIC!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!