PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Are you looking for a Radio or Forum Manager??

:Lively
02-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Hey, i'm currently available for any radio or forum manager vacancy you may have going, experience includes:

Radio Manager

Have DJ'd at numberous websites, in particular www.habboxlive.com
Experience of running a radio site, having owned a few in the past
Would aim to recruit top DJ's, provide incentives and keep them motivated to ensure the DJ's are as active as possible

Forum Manager

Have been on this forum for 3 years, so I know how vb works, and knowledge of invisionfree and phpbb
Have owned a vb licence in the past, and am familiar with administration and moderation tools.

If you think i'd be ideal for the job then just PM me

Mike!

Masterfood680
11-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Hey, i'm currently available for any radio or forum manager vacancy you may have going, experience includes:

Radio Manager

Have DJ'd at numberous websites, in particular www.habboxlive.com (http://www.habboxlive.com)
Experience of running a radio site, having owned a few in the past
Would aim to recruit top DJ's, provide incentives and keep them motivated to ensure the DJ's are as active as possible

Forum Manager

Have been on this forum for 3 years, so I know how vb works, and knowledge of invisionfree and phpbb
Have owned a vb licence in the past, and am familiar with administration and moderation tools.

If you think i'd be ideal for the job then just PM me

Mike!

I would like to invite you to join my team :)

=Collecting=
12-02-2008, 06:30 PM
I need forum and radio manager. Forums are not made yet website is almost completed. Just trying to get shoutcast then the radio is up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!