PDA

View Full Version : I feel SO bad.

Metric.
03-02-2008, 10:00 PM
my moms friend jason is using my moms car and he left his nice toyota highlander at my house for me to drive while my car is getting fixed.

today I was in the walmart parking lot and the car in front of me went to pull into a parking spot but there was someone else backing out at the same time! so the woman that was infront of me started backing up to let this person out and I just sat there like an idiot and watched as the side of her car scraped along the front bumper of jasons.

it was not my fault at all and I know jay will understand but I still feel really bad, and I'm not looking forward to when he comes over later to watch the superbowl.

jesus
03-02-2008, 10:12 PM
what do you want us to do about it?

very unlucky event there, metric. im sorry to hear!

Metric.
03-02-2008, 10:22 PM
It would be nice if you could find me a 1hour body repair shop on long island, but that would be like a wild goose chase.

I wouldn't feel so bad if it was my car its just that its jasons car and he takes a lot of pride in it so I feel bad.

brandon
03-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Ah, I feel for you!
Must be a horrible feeling.

Charlie
03-02-2008, 10:24 PM
just say sorry and hope he forgives you.

spot2
03-02-2008, 11:38 PM
oh here we go again
post a pic of the broken bumper with a piece of paper that says metric next to it

tdi
04-02-2008, 12:15 AM
oh here we go again
post a pic of the broken bumper with a piece of paper that says metric next to it
likewise with your bank statements. "LOLOLOLOL"

Metric.
04-02-2008, 12:16 AM
it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't a silver car backing into a black car.

spot2
04-02-2008, 12:58 AM
likewise with your bank statements. "LOLOLOLOL"
i still cant figure out how to ******* log in to hsbc

tdi
04-02-2008, 04:15 PM
a likely story. you say you're with hsbc, yet they deliver statments through the post, either montly or quarterly. you can, of course, change this to stop them through the post and only show them online, except you can only do this online.

you also say you get your statements online, yet you don't know how to log on to it?

oh dear.

Metric.
04-02-2008, 04:18 PM
oh here we go again

http://i29.tinypic.com/ruu055.jpg

There you go!

I even borrowed a good camera from work just so I could take this pic for you!

Ostinato
04-02-2008, 04:23 PM
How many crashes do you honestly have?!

edit: also how come the font isn't crinkled in the same way the paper is? fakes mate, u typed tht over the picture

Metric.
04-02-2008, 04:30 PM

Well, I wrecked my moms 2003 GMC Yukon (my fault), backed the van into a pole(semi my fault, the back-up sensors wern't working), and put the Accord off the road into a snow bank(pretty much my fault),somebody driving a u-haul van backed into the Accord(totally not my fault), and now somebody backed into Jay's highlander (totally not my fault).

EDIT: http://i28.tinypic.com/294s2ki.jpg

Dan2nd
04-02-2008, 04:43 PM
aw unlucky lol... I've been driving for about 9 months and still haven't crashed so far so good :D

Metric.
04-02-2008, 04:48 PM
aw unlucky lol... I've been driving for about 9 months and still haven't crashed so far so good :D

The Yukon was my fault/wasn't my fault, it was a really rainy night and I had just gotten my licence and the car in front of me braked and I was really close behiend them, so I swerved onto the shoulder and caught loose gravel and landed the Yukon in the ditch.. sideways.

The Accord, it was snowing so the roads were icy and when I turned, the car went straight.. I should have been going slower, but we all say what after the fact.

Metric.
05-02-2008, 04:34 PM

edit: also how come the font isn't crinkled in the same way the paper is? fakes mate, u typed tht over the picture

that next pic shut you up.

mike475
21-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Well, I wrecked my moms 2003 GMC Yukon (my fault), backed the van into a pole(semi my fault, the back-up sensors wern't working), and put the Accord off the road into a snow bank(pretty much my fault),somebody driving a u-haul van backed into the Accord(totally not my fault), and now somebody backed into Jay's highlander (totally not my fault).

EDIT: http://i28.tinypic.com/294s2ki.jpg
lol i can see the forum

Teyauna.
21-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Aww... That sucks. Just pay for him to fix it. ;]

Metric.
21-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Aww... That sucks. Just pay for him to fix it. ;]

the woman is going to pay.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!