PDA

View Full Version : Super Rare Values Like a Broken Stock Market

HolyWar
07-06-2005, 03:01 PM
I Do admire the regular maintenance and work that the site provides to the habbo community, but the way the super rare values as of late have been going are an absolute joke, ban me if you want for being opinionated but overnight the price of a gold nelly drops to 6t 7 hcs from 8t. The nelly should have been that value a long time ago and not now, for instance the nelly is sometimes trading now for more than the dino because people arent selling it. Dinos are everywhere its the rare of choice that is randomly being handed out and most people are acutally concerned it may end up being released to drop the value like the orange para. A disco sign listed at 6 thrones is hillarious, the disco has never sold for 6t to 1 single person I GUARANTEE IT, most people initally traded them for around 20 hcs and the rich people who now have it dont part with it unless they get offered around 3 thrones. Whoever is reporting the value of a disco at 6 thrones is unjustifiably doing so because the disco isnt being traded to anyone as of late. I understand its just a guide but with no merit a super rare dropped in posted value from 8t to 6t 7 hcs overnight, I am lucky to have traded mine yesterday for 7 thrones but you guys are misleading people and playing with the numbers, anyways go ahead and cut me up for letting u know that a super doesnt drop in a "listed value" from 8t to 6t 7 overnight all that does is prove that u had an error in the price of a super rare. :s :s :s :s :s :s :s

Smiddy
07-06-2005, 06:58 PM
To Be Frank We Can't got on what 1 person Says Alone, If You Can Get 7T For a G Nelly Then Keep tht to yourself, If Other People Then Inform Us!
Also Please Actually post Values in this Forum Please

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!