PDA

View Full Version : School Dinners

Steph
07-06-2005, 03:07 PM
What do you think of your school dinners? My schools are ok but I never buy ma dinner no more I take sandwiches in instead. But omg they have gone all healthy on us!! My school has stopped selling cans or anything fizzy and stopped selling sweets, like my chewbars!! :@ nooo I love my chewbars.
Has your schools changed the menu for heathier choices?

Pulchritudinous
07-06-2005, 03:26 PM
No, we just have a healthy option, I take stuff from home.

.Amberz.
11-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Our school dinners where so disgusting, starting Monday I am having pack lunch :)

hedgeog325
15-06-2005, 09:25 PM
well, its ok but sometimes the food is uncooked properly >.<

Eamonn
21-06-2005, 11:36 AM
there gross at my school so we go out the back gate and go to the chippy we never get caught :D

Peewee
21-06-2005, 01:42 PM
When i was at school..our canteen turned into a cafe :o you picked what you want at the different areas and then go to the tills and give them ur swipe card, from yr 7 - 10 i went out for my dinner coz i hated the canteen but once the cafe was open me and my mates stayed in with us having our exams we could sit and revise plus the food was ok you could pick what u want chips and burgers, sausage rolls etc was on once side dinners whereon a other healthy was in the middle and then u had ur drinks and sweets :p

Tommy
21-06-2005, 02:20 PM
I just recently went to a university for 4 days (School trip) called Bangor uni in north wales. There food was so good! They cooked you a full english breakfast in the mornings and had curly fries chicken nuggets, beef, pasta and many more you could choose from for tea!

My school dins are horrible though i found a hair in my chip +(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!