PDA

View Full Version : Eng c/w - Opinions

mangle
09-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Right - last piece in Year 11 is original writing. I know this is full of gramatical errors and spelling mistakes. Please bare in mind its a WIP and this is only a preview!

Documentary Parody

For my fifth and final piece of coursework , I was given the option of doing creative writing. For my coursework I have decided to do a parody of a documentary much like one that Sir David Attenborough would give. This is in no way meant to be serious.
Male/Man/Boy as they are more commonly known , a species of which little is known. Until recently any attempt to capture one on film has been met with hostility but now , we have startling new footage of the man in his natural habitat. During the winter months man retreats indoors to the warmth , inspite of this his cubs venture out into the cold to engage in bonding activities such as wrestling and throwing balls of what appears to be snow at each other. As soon as the Summer months roll round the males are in their prime. They remove clothing and swap roles with the female taking on all duties of preparing meat for the family of open fire and embers. It is utterly incredible. A common theory for why this is such a popular activity for the male is that it replicates primal times where the males used to go out a hunt with a spear. When the male cooks this way, he often uses a spear like object to turn to meat over. Quite often other men will join them, attempting to aid their counterpart in return for a cool beverage. There is something quite mysterious about this beverage as after a few of these they leave behind all socially acceptable behaviour and resort to animalistic antics. It appears this is a rite of passage for the cubs to be welcomed into the circle of males.

Misawa
22-02-2008, 02:06 AM
First off, the thing that annoys me is when people put a space and then a comma, and then a space. It looks so stupid and is generally incorrect. It's word then comma, then space, such as this complete text.

Asher
22-02-2008, 12:30 PM
I don't know. Is it trying to be funny?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!