PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Looking for Job!!

Favourtism
10-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Hey

I am currently looking for a Forum Administrator, Techie or Manager job on a Habbo related Vbulletin forum.

I know vbulletin like the back of my hand and can easily fix errors quickly. I can do everything from adding permissions and editing phrases up to installing backups and skinning.

I have been Forum Manager at AllHabboForum but that closed before it really started due to owners changing every 3 days (literally) and poor staff which kept swapping around leading to my resignation.

I have also been Administrator at a few non habbo forums and Moderator on HabboxForum, an Official Gaming Magazine Forum and others.

I can make good skins quickly: I made the Valentines Skin on HabboxForum and I have sold Habbo skins before.

I also have access to Vbulletin.org so that isn't nessercary.

Requirements:
Either a new forum eg un-opened looking for a Forum Manager, Techie or GM etc.

A forum that has been open a while and is quite successful needing a New Forum Manager or Techie

A great non habbo forum which is reasonable-very active.

If someone is in the process of starting a forum/fansite or has a forum but needs a site or needs a new owner then I can also own/co-own with them and help with funding and costs.

Regarding the sites, i can also help out with them as I know html and have good grammar etc but I would prefer a forum job as I am much better at them ;)

Without admitting I am addicted, I spend enough time on the computer to cope with my Habbox jobs and another big job without having worries about time :P

Thanks

Favourtism (Tom)

Fart
10-02-2008, 09:51 PM
habbotoday.co.uk

I am happy enough to hire you as a manager of a section or even administrator :)

Adam x

Favourtism
10-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Hey Fart

No offence but you have 7 admins and a Moderation Manager and it hasn't even opened etc yet. In my opinon that is too much etc however I have joined and will post a bit on it so good luck with it :)

If I do release my free skins soon I will be sure to let you know so you can use them :)

Fart
10-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Hey Fart

No offence but you have 7 admins and a Moderation Manager and it hasn't even opened etc yet. In my opinon that is too much etc however I have joined and will post a bit on it so good luck with it :)

If I do release my free skins soon I will be sure to let you know so you can use them :)

We will be taking off some admins soon :)
there only admins because we havent finished user groups
some of them are managers of sdifferent sections :)
Adam x

<?PHP>
11-02-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm thinkin of opening one up....

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!