Yeah i think its a full fixture list for the football leagues

who you got?

away at gillingham

home win

5-0 to the gills

PlKEY-ARMY
11-02-2008, 11:37 PM
gosh i wish jordie
havent got a win in past 6 i think its actually 7 games now :( but dennis oli back from injury who is a big htreat on the wings with his pace
scored against oldham on saturday should be good

Aflux
12-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Away at Bournemouth.

5 wins outta six, I can see this being another one - no offense piddle :D.

Smiddy
12-02-2008, 12:03 AM
Away at Bournemouth.

5 wins outta six, I can see this being another one - no offense piddle :D.Bournemouth, 4 wins out of 5, 1 of which against notts forest! Not doing too badly themselves are they ;)

Geraint
12-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Coventry v Cardiff.

We always play team with new manager so thats a loss for us. Was going to go on my own but I cba.

edible
12-02-2008, 02:24 AM
sk brann, away, uefa cup!
my brothers going haha, i cant cos i'm busy :/

coyb!

Jordie
12-02-2008, 11:18 AM
bournemouth are shower at the back
if you've got good pacey upfronters you'll laugh at them
they're not to bad upfront though so you'll have to be on your toes

Jamie!
12-02-2008, 12:38 PM
We've got Huddersfield at home. We're going to get found out sooner or later, so I'll go with 3-1 to Huddersfield. Serioulsy, we are dire...

Fancy Bournemouth to stop Donny in their tracks aswell, they'll get a point at least, or at least I hope they will.

Jordie
12-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Gillingham P-P Luton

fog

thank **** for that lol
least wont get a good tonking tonight:P

brandon
12-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Norwich vs Hull.
Crucial game.

Titch
12-02-2008, 06:42 PM
Gillingham P-P Luton

fog

thank **** for that lol
least wont get a good tonking tonight:P

:@:@ I had tickets for it and it gets prosponed lol :(

PlKEY-ARMY
12-02-2008, 06:45 PM
oh my god yet another gills game is postponed...
its not even foggy anymore... :(
as looking forward to the game aswell both low team fightingg

Jordie
12-02-2008, 06:49 PM
im glad

it shows you much we're in trouble atm
most luton fans on the boards are delighted that its off because we are the whipping boys atm

Alan_Carr
12-02-2008, 08:15 PM
we've got Yeovil away, playing atm.
Was gna go, but like, during skl and cudnt get time off.
COME ON U COBBLERS!

Geraint
12-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Finally, Dave Jones realises that Steve McPhail is crap and has replaced him with Aaron Ramsey.

Aflux
12-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Well we're one up.

Price is pacey but McCammon isn't, useless idiot.

Geraint
12-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Coventry 0-0 Cardiff

Lucky I didn't go now.

Aflux
12-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Gutted Port Vale.

2 up now and looking great considering Leeds came back to draw with Forest.

Titch
12-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Lol we all went down gills cafe instead :D

Jordie
12-02-2008, 10:29 PM
the 3 in the bottom atm are looking as though they will be the ones relegated.. bnemouth and vale have played 2 more than the rest aswell

PlKEY-ARMY
12-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Lol we all went down gills cafe instead :D
blues rock cafe? :D its well nice in there init

the 3 in the bottom atm are looking as though they will be the ones relegated.. bnemouth and vale have played 2 more than the rest aswell
yeh true jordie i think port vale and bournmouth are going down, gills slipped in relegation zone tonight as result of the postponed match :rolleyes:

Titch
12-02-2008, 10:42 PM
blues rock cafe? :D its well nice in there init

yeh true jordie i think port vale and bournmouth are going down, gills slipped in relegation zone tonight as result of the postponed match :rolleyes:

Yup i am a member of blue rock :)

Xeck
12-02-2008, 10:45 PM
I don't think the Gills will go down. :] I wanted to go the game tonight, but I had to do an essay for tomorrow and it was postponed anyway. Will be going to the next home game but that's not for a while.

Jamie!
13-02-2008, 03:23 PM
We were actually fairly good last night, out first decent performance in 2/3months. Deserved the win, just hope we can carry the form into Saturdays game against Crewe.

Grainger@CUFC
13-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Good first half, but we went downhill after scoring the second and sat back too much. Still a good three points though. Danny Graham scored, even though it was from a yard. He can't hit a barn door with a machine gun these days. Always good to see Matty Glennon back up here and he got a good reception.
Crewe away on Saturday, surely this time.

edible
13-02-2008, 07:22 PM
we're playing atm, channel 5, vs sk brann.

Jordie
13-02-2008, 10:04 PM
we're playing atm, channel 5, vs sk brann.

gd win

should see you threw now:D

id love to see everton go the whole way

Alan_Carr
14-02-2008, 07:37 AM
we lost 1-0 in last minute away at yeovil

edible
14-02-2008, 07:49 AM
gd win

should see you threw now:D

id love to see everton go the whole way
so would i, lmao. it'd be a dream come true to be honest.
we needed a goal, but the pitch was really poor so i didnt know how the goal would come. 6 european wins in a row is a pretty good achievement especially in europe, look to the next one now.
coyb!

Jordie
14-02-2008, 10:42 AM
we needed a goal, but the pitch was really poor so i didnt know how the goal would come. 6 european wins in a row is a pretty good achievement especially in europe, look to the next one now.
coyb!

who will everton get next if they get threw?

Malachy
14-02-2008, 10:50 AM
Orient 0-1 Crewe.

Why play injured players. We were OK in the second half but not great.
8th place now, two points off Tranmere in sixth (same as leeds)

Geraint
14-02-2008, 11:51 AM
coyb!

Well, where else are European wins going to come?

edible
14-02-2008, 06:48 PM
who will everton get next if they get threw?
fiorentina or rosenburg.
in times of places to visit, florence is lovely, but they are a good team.
rosenburg, i'm not sure to be honest, norway i think! and if they're anything like sk brann (both norwegian) then y'know.

Well, where else are European wins going to come?
Europe obviously, but there are some good teams outside of England, ones hard to beat and we've beat them, so without our best players etc!

Jordie
14-02-2008, 07:57 PM
fiorentina or rosenburg.
in times of places to visit, florence is lovely, but they are a good team.
rosenburg, i'm not sure to be honest, norway i think! and if they're anything like sk brann (both norwegian) then y'know.

Europe obviously, but there are some good teams outside of England, ones hard to beat and we've beat them, so without our best players etc!

both sides are fairly decent

be a tougher test than brann

Geraint
14-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Rosenborg drew with Chelsea on the night that Mourinho left but had a bad season and came 5th. Fiorentina aren't a bad team. They ended up in Serie D one year, for some reason, and have come back to Serie A. They are having a good season and are 4th in Serie A

Grainger@CUFC
14-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Carlisle Youth 0-2 Aston Villa Academy

A very entertaining game tonight. Villa took the lead on 7 minutes when Forrester cut in from the left wing and curled a shot into the top right corner. 2 minutes later it was 2-0 when Bannan slotted home a penalty after Collins was brought down. It didn't really look like a penalty as he'd already knocked the ball a long way past our defender.Villa should have made it three in stoppage time but an open goal was missed and put over the bar.
We had chances, but the better team definitely won. Hindmarch nearly scored late on but it was a good performance and for us to get to the quarter finals is a brilliant effort. Crowd of 1744 was a lot higher than expected too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!