PDA

View Full Version : Exquisite Easter Egg - Ends 23rd March

H0BJ0B
16-02-2008, 12:11 AM
With Easter fast approaching, Mr and Mrs H0BJ0B were ready to go out and buy some Easter eggs for their children and their friend's children and their friend's friend's children!

With so many chocolate types out there, they were unsure of what types of eggs to buy! That's why they have called upon the help of you!

You must describe an Easter egg, what chocolate was in it, whether it had nuts, whether it had crunchy bits, if it had fudge in it, and just about anything else you can think of to do with chocolate.

The egg that makes both Mr and Mrs H0BJ0B's taste buds tingle to the point where they will walk 500 miles for one will win!

Good Luck and Enjoy!

Easter, Easter, Easter!

-------------------------

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 3 HC Sofas kindly donated by MissAlice :)

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: H0BJ0B
Habbox Name: H0BJ0B
My entry:-

This competition will run until 23/03/08 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes H0BJ0B will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:-

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed above. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by JoeyK. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox with the exception of HabboxWorld.com staff. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over in Habbo UK ONLY. For information on winning furniture from other hotels, visit the Competitions section at HabboxWorld (http://www.habboxworld.com/).

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments -- it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Staff or post in the competition question/comments forum.

slayaman
18-02-2008, 06:47 PM
Habbo Name: slayaman
Habbox name: slayaman
Entry:-
An easter egg is not just a sweet, it is a delightful combination of tongue-tingling tastes sure to satisfy and make you gain a bit of weight which is why I am going to tell you about the legendary Habbolate egg found only in the depths of the Swiss Habbo. It contains a sensuous blend of milk chocolate as well as thick toffee flowing throughout along with a strawberry sauce that pops the taste buds of the tongue. What follows is obsession that will drive anyone that eats it mad for craving of the taste. The only way for it to subside is for the person that tells the story to be given a prize... no joke it is the only cure but is well worth the joy of eating the choclate egg that the HOBJOB's will experience with their family once they taste this magnificient easter egg.

John!
18-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Habbox name: John!
Habbo name: Jxhn
Entry:

Centermetre-thick, soft, creamy chocolate,
Coated with crackling candy,
Crunchy honeycomb pieces spread through out,
Intricate designs hand-carved onto the side,

In the middle: A cream egg, 10 minieggs and a lump of fudge.

With a hammer to crack it open and a real egg to errrm make breakfast this is not just any easter egg this is a HabboxForum easter egg.

federacchi
21-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Habbo Name: Federacchi
Habbox Name: Federacchi
My Entry:-

The eggs are made of chocolate
and the chocolet of cows,
the are made be grass and the grass is made be rain,
rain is made be Jesus si we have a easter egg.
The milk is of the, the love is of jesus,
the chocolet from fabric and we like to eat them.
The crem is so delicious and the colour could be change
some times the are black and sometimes they are with.

:eusa_clapHabboxforum.com its an excelent site.

DjRebbee.
25-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Habbo Name; Rebekahh.
Habbox Name; DjRebbee

My Entry- The Egg It a Big CreamyMilkChocolateEgg With Shaving from A White Choclate Bar. It Has Smarties Placed Around It With So Fudge icing Sayin ' Happy Easter'

But iNside is Hot MELTED galaxy chocolate Along With The Best Of The Best Creme For A Creme Egg. !

Doesbt This Just Make Yuu Druel
LOl:P:D

:) GoodLuck Everyone :)

e5
25-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Habbo(x) Name: e5

This easter egg is amazing.

Edited by Tweety (Senior Competitions Staff): Entry Disqualified as competition states Habbox staff are excluded fom the competition.

jy909
26-02-2008, 05:28 AM
Habbo Name: JOEYOUNG1994
Habbox Name: JY909
My entry:

1 inch thick choclate praline shell full of fudge, honeycomb, ferrero rochers, jelly babies, walnut whips, custard ,chocolate raisins and eclairs all wrapped up in white choccy.

this is not just any easter egg, this is a habbox.com easter egg

lchazbabii,x3
04-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Habbo name: lchazbabii,x3
Habbox name: lchazbabii,x3
The delicious tongue tickling dream enspires me and you! This egg is full off cream with delicious coloured smarties with the ooze of the galaxy dribbling down the sides the luxury of this egg is amazing. The desired inside of this egg just makes you dream. More than ever! The scrumptious candy all over. The maltesers rattling in the galaxy flying from side to side through this layer of runny oozing chocolate!

Doesnt this sound a appertising egg!
My heart beats to the sound and my tongue waters fast!

Good Luck Guys
x

miss-x-sophie
04-03-2008, 06:42 PM
Chocolate eggs dark choco brown
with a lovely little red robbon around it
hmm yum yum dont u just want to eat it
go ahead its big and brown and oh look all
of the variaties : smartie, crunchie, cream egg,
dairy milk and more more more Go on eat it!!!!!!!

For me =]

Habbo name : miss-x-sophie
habboxlive name: miss-x-sophie

miss-x-sophie
04-03-2008, 06:46 PM
An easter egg is not just an egg with a shell and oozzy icky yellow stuff inside - ITS CHOCOLATE!!! soooo just imagine the chocolate is dark brown and really sweet like me then im sure u will eat it wont u soooooo its got a pwitty lil ribon and its really big and its a hmmmmm size of a chocolate house :s i dunnuh still EAT IT!
for me

=]
habbo name:miss-x-sophie
habbo(x) name : miss-x-sophie

ShadowTSL
05-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Habbo Name: ShadowTSL
Habbox Name: ShadowTSL
My entry: A milk chocolate egg, with nuts, hazelnut cream, and melted chocolate in the "core" of it. It has carved drawings of a house, rabbit, and eggs on the chocolate itself, and a wafer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wafer) on the upper small part of the egg. In addition, the egg is covered in a soft wrapping, with a red ribbon on top of it.

Hope this is enough! :D

arrow2555
05-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Habbo Name: arrow2555
Habbox Name: arrow2555

Well, outside wrapping is Multicoloured swirls. The egg itself is a foot high and half a foot wide. one of the chocolate shells is rich milk chocolate with a caramel center, the second shell is white chocolate with a tofee center. Within the two shells is chewy, sweet tasting fudge cubes mixed with a melt in the mouth dark chocolate center that is not too high in cocoa. All topped off with the largest cadbrys milk bar within the packet. Be careful, too much chocolate will make you feel ill.

HeartRates
05-03-2008, 05:28 PM
easter is my life

Edited by H0BJ0B (Senior Competitions Staff): Entry Disqualified. This has nothing to do with the competition in hand.

No.1.HAB
06-03-2008, 12:31 AM
habbox name: no.1.hab
Habbo name: no.1.hab

Entry:

Simple but perfect! A deliciouse chocolate egg < thats all

But brak that perfect shell and find its packed with £50 notes instead of those silly sweets that make you feel sick! Now you can go and get that PS3 or xbox 360 you always wanted :) << every kids dream!

StripedTiger
07-03-2008, 07:24 PM
Habbo Name: Acqua
Forum Name: Acqua
Entry:-

The ideal easter egg is makde of 2 halves, one of which is milk chocolate and the other half white chocolate. Engraved upon the egg shell is the most adorable image of a Easter bunny and Easter chick, with a glorious easter greeting and border.

Inside the egg is many more different kinds of chocolates.
There are duck shaped chocolates made of dark chocolate, some plain, some with delicious crunchy nuts and mouth watery fruit, all of which topped with fine duck details made by even darker chocolate.
There are bunny chocolates, which are white chocolate with a hazelnut cream centre. Rabbit details engraved into the chocolate.
Chicks made of the best orange chocolate with a gooey orange-flavoured jelly inside.
Milk Chocolate coated short-bread biscuit easter egg shapes with soft icing coloured decorations and coloured multi-chocolate sprinkles.
also small fluffy marshmallows and chewy toffees to top it all off.

This is not just food, this is M&S food :P

FrancaisOui
07-03-2008, 07:42 PM
So smooth and full of chocolate... Yummm you cant resist it, It looks so creamy and delicious and full of caramel.

Habbo Name: FrancaisOui
Forum Name: FrancaisOui

-Eyeless-
07-03-2008, 07:52 PM
Habbo Name: DJ-Precocious
Habbox Name:!.:Creature:.!

Entry:

An egg that caters to everybody. One third of it is dark chocolate, a second third is made of white and the final third is made plain chocolate. Inside are three seperate smaller eggs all made of the three different chocolates and when you break them inside is a personalized gift that your parent or friend has selected for you (warning there are size limitations)...

It is wrapped in a golden plated, silver foil with platinum chain to hold it in place. The egg itself is decorated with a myriad of easter animals from cute fluffy bunnies and fluffy chicks, and a message of your choice...

Hurry limited edition and order early for personalized gifts and message...

07-03-2008, 08:05 PM
Habbox name; Below.
Habbo name; 360

Try our harmonious second-generation alternative to your average chocolate. The fluctuated flow of caramel pours out, opening the doors to conformity delight. The systemized shell is logistically only 1 inch thick allowing a time-synch of projection inside your taste buds.

So what are you waiting for, try our enhanced type-cast concept now!

Minirose
07-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Habbo Name: Minirose2
Habbox Name: Minirose
My entry: A Large Milk Choclate Egg With A Small Prize Then Another Smaller Egg (White) With A Little Toy And Then A Even Smaller Egg (Dark Chocolate) And Inside Of That There Are Loads Of Little Buttons!!

XD
Fattening

NessIsBest
09-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Habbo Name: Nessisbest
Habbox Name: Nessisbest
An egg that will not only delight you but excite you. A Milk chocolate treat the size of your head filled with joyous white chocolate rabbits. Not only this but it also is covered in dark chocolate waves to tickle even your smallest tastebuds.

thorn
10-03-2008, 10:45 PM
:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Habbo Name: Advertiser500
Forum Name: Thorn

My Entry:

My Easter egg has a large ammount of smooth, light milk chocolate covered in dark chocolate swirls, but inside there was more! Inside there was Another easter egg so it's twice the temptation. But Inside the smaller egg there is an even smaller egg filled with warm, melted caramel which drizzles out of the egg as soon as you crack it open.

This easter is is Eco Friendly so teh company has decided instead of using the waste of material boxes they have just wrapped it in a golden tin foil with a Big luxurios red ribbon, which is also Eco-Friednly... Some How.

This Egg Is at the price of £10.49p which is the best price for this type of egg!

The Following Stores Have Us:

Tesco's
Woolworth's
Co-op
Asda
British Home Stores
Marks And Spencers
And In Some Areas, Mcdonalds

Hope You Druel Over My Easter Egg Supreme

Smores
18-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Habbo Name: Smores
Habbox Name: Jenina
My entry:
This egg is actually a little too sweet...
but it's so freakin' awesome ;O!

It's an ice-cream egg. Must be kept frozen
in the freezer. In the centre lies a tiny scoop
of strawberry cheesecake icecream.. Surrounding it
is vanilla and chocolate icecream. Pieces of white
chocolate are sprinkled around the inside of the egg.
The outside layer is a hard thick layer of regular chocolate.

It also has wrapping paper around it. Pink wrapping tied with
a yellow bow.

Disneychanne1
19-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Habbo Name: Disneychanne1
Habbox Name: Disneychanne1
My entry:
As you take the first bite you start to become overpowered by the milky creamy flavour of this chocolate. Mleting slowly on the tip of your tongue. The caramel oozes out, the sweet substance trickles down your throat warming up your heart. Then the powerful taste of Honeyomb creeps in, lightly crackling. Filling your mouth with a popping sensation, Courtesy of the Honey bees down the lane. This is not just any easter egg. It is the easter egg you will buy!

Smophie.
19-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Habbo name: Smophie.
Habbox name: Princess@no1!
My entry:
An amazing easter egg from my view would have to be: A bunny shaped easter egg the size of a real rabbit, that aint hollow [Excuse spelling pls]
YUnder the milk chocolate, white chocolate, and under that, cream, and under that, crackly stuff that fizzles in your mouth and then 4 crushed maltesers :O
Doesnt it just sound great. :eusa_clap

I-AM-HARRY-B
19-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Habbo Name: I-AM-HARRY-B
Habbo Name: I-AM-HARRY-B

My Egg:
The chocolate of the egg would be a mix of milk chocolate and white chocolate. In the shell it would have encrusted nougat and nuts. It would have a second layer, seperated by golden caramel. The second layer would be dark chocolate with a hint of mint on the inside of the layer. In the middle of the egg would be a block of fudge.

2LQ
20-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Habbo (x) Name: dj-bob:.
this egg has 5 layers on in the inside 1st layer - lovely honeycomb crunchie in the 1st layer. 2nd layer- lovely creme from a creme egg with smarties through it. 3rd layer- lovely caramel center. 4th layer - is filled with a lovely chocolate truffle yummmmmmmmmm!!. 5th and final layer - can you guess?
of course solid milk chocolate!!!!!

and the egg is made out of the finest throfty milk chocolate with the inside coated in white chocolate!

-=-Me-=-Me-=-
21-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Habbo Name: -=-Me-=-Me-=-
Habbox Name: -=-Me-=-Me-=-
3 Layered (White,Milk & dark chocolate), HABBO writen on the side with rainbow coloured icing, A Gold leaf finish right in the top, 20 Chocolate habbo Coins & A Habbo Coin Sack Filled with jelly sweets inside, Wears a Red Cape (sugar paper with habbo writen in gold on it) Inside a Candy Box.

I Broke my keyboard making this because i dribbled all over it.

I Decided to try and have a go at making it actually, But it would just kill whoever eat it because it soooo tasty

*dribbles*

ralphsjamie
21-03-2008, 08:40 PM
habbo name:ralphsjamie
form name:THETHING
entry:

this mouth watering egg is a holo egg is nothing but a pure choclate wall of 2cm thick when u bit in to the egg u will get a lovely sweet caramle cream drip on to your toung then after that u will find a thick strawbery liquid made from nothing but straberys all this can be urs for just £1.99 today

ExpensiveJunk
23-03-2008, 03:18 AM
EasterLand

A long time ago, Called Easter land, Descovered new ingredients for
Easter Eggs! These ingrediants wasn't any old ingrediants.
They was special. A little boy was making these ingrediants.
Some said he had powers. Some said he was just clever.
Everyone knew about this in the world. But EasterLand was the only place that could make them. People from all over the world wanted.
But most couldn't get. These eggs was running out fast. The little boy couldn't make the ingrediants anymore. He was getting tired.
Some said they had tasted the egg before. Some said it tasted Sweet, Others said it was the best thing they've had, EVER.
People went round saying to others the egg was such sweet they could live on it. They couldn't even explain the taste of it. It was that sweet. People wanted it all there life. The only way you can try it is if you go buy it ;) ... Good luck on getting it, might not be many left.

Heart-Bubble
23-03-2008, 07:50 AM
Imagine, the rich chocolate shell melt away in your mouth, followed by a layer of creamy chocolate fudge that slides down your throat, giving you an almost warm sensation. Inside you find melted white chocolate mixed with strawberry and gooey marshmallow.

Have fun eating! CHOCOLATE!CHOCOLATE!CHOCOLATE!CHOCOLATE!

H0BJ0B
26-03-2008, 07:41 PM
The winner of this competition was Acqua who wins herself 3 HC Sofas kindly donated by MissAlice!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!