PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Any Fansites need an admin?

CFairweather
16-02-2008, 07:50 PM
Hey there, i've been unactive for about a month now. since ive quit my fansite, i would really like to get going on another.
if anyone is looking for a administrator; someone who can help out with the site, fix errors, install things, make content, please dont be afraid to contact me.

I consider myself fluent in HTML and some PHP; relitivly good at english grammar and good to get along with... hard working and also at the same time.. humorous:P

please PM me.
Callum

Unpredictible.1
16-02-2008, 07:50 PM
why don't you get your own forum........the nulled one CAL-

Blob
16-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Hey there, i've been unactive for about a month now. since ive quit my fansite, i would really like to get going on another.
if anyone is looking for a administrator; someone who can help out with the site, fix errors, install things, make content, please dont be afraid to contact me.

I consider myself fluent in HTML and some PHP; relitivly good at english grammar and good to get along with... hard working and also at the same time.. humorous:P

please PM me.
Callum

Lets correct that then shall we...

Hey there, I've been in-active for about a month now. since I've quit my fan-site, I would really like to get going on another.
If anyone is looking for a administrator; someone who can help out with the site, fix errors, install things, make content, please don't be afraid to contact me.

I consider myself fluent in HTML and some PHP; relatively good at English grammar and good to get along with... hard working and also at the same time.. humorous :P

Please PM me.
Callum

Unpredictible.1
16-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Lets correct that then shall we...

Nicely put.

Meti
17-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Unpredictable--- You avatar looks like something,... i don't want to tell you what,,
When you're holding the hand like that, and your cheeck stands out a bit..

loserWILL
17-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Unpredictable--- You avatar looks like something,... i don't want to tell you what,,
When you're holding the hand like that, and your cheeck stands out a bit..

That's the whole point. ;l

Meti
17-02-2008, 08:33 PM
.....Ok?

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!