PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter Milan

Scouse
19-02-2008, 09:37 PM
great game, we batterd them :)

United.Road
19-02-2008, 09:42 PM
cheating ref ruined the game by sending materazzi off, it was never a red card. very suprised that you won this game due to your last few perfomances. just hope that inter beat you 3 - 0 at the san siro

Andeeh
19-02-2008, 09:42 PM
They played for draw as soon as masseratzi went.

Great game we all over them when crouch came on Finnan played well on overlap 2 :D

But they need consistency now.

Losing to Barnsley and beating Inter that isnt consitent.

and United Road grow up the ref was not cheating 2 bookable offences = red card

we should have had penalty if u didnet realise.

Geraint
19-02-2008, 09:46 PM
They played for draw as soon as masseratzi went.

Great game we all over them when crouch came on Finnan played well on overlap 2 :D

But they need consistency now.

Losing to Barnsley and beating Inter that isnt consitent.

and United Road grow up the ref was not cheating 2 bookable offences = red card

we should have had penalty if u didnet realise.

You have to admit the second one wasn't a foul.

United.Road
19-02-2008, 09:47 PM
You have to admit the second one wasn't a foul.
yeh exactly it wasnt a foul let alone a booking

Andeeh
19-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Yea but ref made up with some ludicrous free kicks at beggining of second half and not giving us da penalty.

Clowgon
19-02-2008, 09:53 PM
I have to say, after that red card the game was over. Inter were pushed back and as a result of that liverpool crushed them apart. I can't see them coming back [Inter] from this.

Geraint
19-02-2008, 09:55 PM
I know Inter are a different team in the Champions League but they have only dropped 2 points at home this season.

Affreux
19-02-2008, 10:49 PM
We played inter off field before the sending off,
And the second card was a foul and it was bookable he tugged his shirt he could of been clean through?
United.Road grow up son!

Andeeh
20-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Anyway that Matzerratzi would have got sent off anyway he is a dirty player with a reputation.

Great goal by gerrard tho

Simmzay
20-02-2008, 10:54 AM
Inter were just as poor before the red card even happened. Liverpool hustled them out of the comfort zone and ended up with the win they deserved.

Minstrels
20-02-2008, 03:29 PM
What I don't get it that Mat got a yellow for tugging Torres however two minutes before Torres didn't get **** all for tugging on Mat? And whoever said 'But the ref made up for the red by giving some free kicks' **** off!!! Theres only one way to make up for a crap sending off and that's to send one of theres off to make it evens again, since when has a couple of three kicks about 35 yards out seem like you didn't lose a player? ********, I bet your post would look sumin' like this if the match went the other way and Carragher or Gerrard got sent off. :rolleyes:

Andeeh
20-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Erm if i had choice between penalty or red card i would have penalty and tbh he tackled torres badly twice so he should pay price as i said he has a repuation and would have probabbly got sent of nyways.

We was all over them the whole match even b4 red card

Shoovers
20-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Great game and a great atmosphere in the stadium. I think we will go through to the next round now

Scouse
20-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Great game and a great atmosphere in the stadium. I think we will go through to the next round now

yeah it was. did you go with pike n robbie?

Shoovers
21-02-2008, 07:26 PM
yeah it was. did you go with pike n robbie?

Yeah .

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!