PDA

View Full Version : English And European Leagues

Jordie
21-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Do you think the english league is better than the european ones?

pretty much a simple question?

alexxxxx
21-02-2008, 09:46 PM
yeah. i do. the EPL is much better.

Geraint
21-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I'd say La Liga is the best. At least the top teams lose.

Jordie
21-02-2008, 10:27 PM
i disagree i think la liga teams arent as good as the english sides

bolton beat 3rd in la liga tonight and bolton are real strugglers atm

we also have all the english sides left in the uefa cup and all english sides with an excellent chance of progressing to the next stages of the champions league.

i find spanish football incredibly hard to watch

Geraint
21-02-2008, 10:30 PM
Europe is completely different. Take Liverpool, for example, they are struggling in the league but can still beat Inter Milan where as Arsenal, who are top, can't beat AC Milan, who are under-achieving in their league.

I do prefer to watch the Premier league but I just think that La Liga is more unpredictable.

StefanCampbell
21-02-2008, 11:20 PM
La Liga more predictable then the premier league? have u seen it just lately? .. Premier League all the way.

United.Road
21-02-2008, 11:23 PM
I'd say La Liga is the best. At least the top teams lose.
another thoughtless reply by cardiff city :rolleyes: big teams do lose in the EPL.. liverpool have been awful recently....

Muniflex
22-02-2008, 12:54 PM
i find spanish football incredibly hard to watch

You find it hard to watch? Try playing it!

I played for my local team but had to leave because i hate how spanish play football!

I can't watch it at all!

Premierl League is the best but UEFA and Champions League are the most exciting tournaments to watch, i love seeing how different teams from different countries play each other. The contrasts are so big the games are awesome.

Geraint
22-02-2008, 03:51 PM
I take it that opinions aren't allowed anymore.

Minstrels
22-02-2008, 04:44 PM
another thoughtless reply by cardiff city :rolleyes: big teams do lose in the EPL.. liverpool have been awful recently....
I don't think you have any right to post that seems as your post are the worst on the forum... :rolleyes:
Anyways, I think the Prem is better and you see better goals in the EPL than you do in La Liga...

alexxxxx
22-02-2008, 05:01 PM
You find it hard to watch? Try playing it!

I played for my local team but had to leave because i hate how spanish play football!

Was it all slow and pass-pass-pass-pass-pass. >_>

La Liga sucks.

Affreux
23-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I like europe because you play teams you don't know much about and its pretty much anything can happen.

where as in the League you play them week in week out every year you know there tactics but its still a good competition

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!