PDA

View Full Version : [Fed] Report

federacchi
23-02-2008, 05:07 AM
:nrthrone: - 47 Hcs

I think price of throne decreased because of rumours telling that it was going out on catalogue but i think its going to increase again and to get to 50 hcs again easily.

:nrpetalpatchx28: - 4 hcs

Petals are really easy to get for 3.5 and some people are also buying for 4 hcs, it has to go up in no more than a week to 4 hcs.

:nrhologirl::nrholopod: - 1 Hc

This dont sell for 1.5, they just sell for 1 hc and in some cases people dont wanna pay pure for it. Theyre going down

:nrdicemaster: - 0.5 Hcs

This is the more stable rare at the hotel at the moment, not going up/down

:nrrussiansamovar: - 1 Hc

Same as holopods its not selling for 1.5 just 1 hc for them and in some rare cases 3 per 2.

:eusa_danc

Ugawa
23-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Great report, nice layout, keep up the good work

XX
Nia

Flamedragon3
24-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Good Report. +Rep

I'm glad that you listened to my advice and added some comments =] Your values in this report seem to be a lot more accurate than in your last report and you have good comments. Its also good that you have pictures in your report too. Maybe next time you could say how many times you have seen the rare traded? E.g.

http://www.habboxforum.com/images/smilies/ThroneST%2074.gif - 47 Hcs - Seen 3 times

I think price of throne decreased because of rumours telling that it was going out on catalogue but i think its going to increase again and to get to 50 hcs again easily.

But overall, I would like to see another report from you, as you have made a big improvement compared to your last report. =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!