PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham VS Arsenal.

Malachy
23-02-2008, 01:04 PM
14 minutes played, Eduardo Da Silva may of snapped his leg. He'll be out for rest of season and no doubt out for Croatia in September, sky sports wouldn't show because injury to horrific. will keep you updated on injury and the game. 0-0 btw ;P

brandon
23-02-2008, 01:06 PM
Strangely, you and the other guy posted this at the exact same time :s 14 minutes gone aswell, not as if it was about to start.
Anyway, I hope Birmingham do well.

Malachy
23-02-2008, 01:06 PM
I know, quite strange ;P

Wootzeh
23-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Sounds bad for Eduardo, hope he's ok.

alexxxxx
23-02-2008, 01:45 PM
i want to see.

Tom H
23-02-2008, 01:57 PM
;4471836']i want to see.
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5620/1963628uj6ww4gp4.jpg

Minstrels
23-02-2008, 01:58 PM
Sounds bad for Eduardo, hope he's ok.
After snapping his leg... errrr yeah... he'll be just fine... :eusa_whis

Wootzeh
23-02-2008, 02:08 PM
After snapping his leg... errrr yeah... he'll be just fine... :eusa_whis
He will, in a few months :rolleyes:

Minstrels
23-02-2008, 02:11 PM
He will, in a few months :rolleyes:
I do believe you've taken my post the wrong way. ;)

Malachy
23-02-2008, 02:16 PM
he'll be out until atleast september.

Xeck
23-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Oh dear. O_O AT LEAST we're winning now. :] Both goals from Walcott, the second was a nice run and a tidy finish.

Sharpsterz
23-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Penalty To Birmingham

Edit: 2-2 Full Time

Gap 6 Points Now

United.Road
23-02-2008, 02:52 PM
GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahaha dropped 2 points hahahahahhaha!!!! i knew the 4-0 result would be the start of the rot

Sharpsterz
23-02-2008, 02:55 PM
I Would Love It If Newcastle Just Beat United

Tbh I Think They Will

Browney
23-02-2008, 02:57 PM
I feel so bad for you Arsenal fans. I mean they had 1 shot on target all game and that was the goal (2-2 due to penalty). You had 13 shots on target. I feel bad for you but i'm a United fan so I don't feel that sorry for you. :P

Oh and when I saw on the BBC website the result I had to laugh, sorry guys but what else can you do.

At above: Oh really? Last time we played them we won 6-0 and just to top it off Newcastle have gone 9 games with no win. If they do win I'll be very surprised. But then again, I didn't expect Birmingham to draw with you.

Wootzeh
23-02-2008, 02:59 PM
http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20080223/13/2686518136-soccer-barclays-premier-league-birmingham-city-v-arsenal-st-andrews.jpg

United.Road
23-02-2008, 03:01 PM
where have all the arsenal fans gone????????

Xeck
23-02-2008, 03:03 PM

Tbh I Think They Will

As much as I'd love that to happen I can't see Newcastle getting any points today. We should have comfortably won, massive disappointment. Title race is still on but we can't have a repeat of that performance. Draw 2-2 to relegation contenders with 10 men and lose Eduardo for more than the rest of the season. ¬_¬

where have all the arsenal fans gone????????

I'm right here.

Browney
23-02-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm right here.

I think he'd like to see PaulMacC or something and Cardiff as those guys have had their disagreements with United.Road.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 03:11 PM
I think he'd like to see PaulMacC or something and Cardiff as those guys have had their disagreements with United.Road.
yeh i mean paulmacc and cardiff.city who basically thought arsenal had won the league already

Aflux
23-02-2008, 03:42 PM
If you watched the game, you'd know we were robbed.

Are defenders not allowed to touch the ball without giving away a penalty now?

Smiddy
23-02-2008, 04:00 PM
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5620/1963628uj6ww4gp4.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/20080223/13/2686518136-soccer-barclays-premier-league-birmingham-city-v-arsenal-st-andrews.jpg
Holy skunks that looks bad, ouch! That will take a year out of his career.

Worse than Alan Smith's injury, for sure.

Andeeh
23-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Its bad when anyone gets an injury as bad as that.

He should be banned for as long as Eduardos out
Newcastle easy draw with man u.

Remember when Man U lost?

--ss--
23-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Talk about dirty play.
Might cause some problems if ManU win today.

Mortalized
23-02-2008, 04:20 PM

Tbh I Think They Will

:rolleyes:

Edited by REDNECK (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

PaulMacC
23-02-2008, 04:22 PM
I didnt think Arsenal had won the league, I was watching the match and United.Road dont be so cocky, your playing newcastle, they could pull one over you.
just like man city :)

Hope Eduardo gets good treatment, nasty challenge, he'll be out for at least 1 year.

Minstrels
23-02-2008, 04:33 PM
GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahaha dropped 2 points hahahahahhaha!!!! i knew the 4-0 result would be the start of the rot
Oh well, didn't you drop six points in all this season against us? At least they can beat us.

Browney
23-02-2008, 04:38 PM
I didnt think Arsenal had won the league, I was watching the match and United.Road dont be so cocky, your playing newcastle, they could pull one over you.
just like man city :)

A couple of seasons ago I'd agree but on their current form I dont think they could. Manchester City and Newcastle are in completely different fortunes and ends of the table at the moment. City are playing for 4th and Newcastle are drifting down towards relegation.

And Blue.Moon, the season won't be decided by who wins over City. It'll be decided when teams drop easy points.

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 04:38 PM
What a horrible tackle, and the worst part is that it will be shrugged off as an "honest challenge". Absolutely disgusting, Eduardo is a class act and deserves better. Now his career may be over because Taylor insisted on "getting in there".

PaulMacC
23-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Taylor should be fined, I think it's worse than the tackle on bullard a year ago,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Mdm4v-ty8

Mexel
23-02-2008, 04:57 PM
In all fairness it was a nasty challange but surely he did not mean to do it, Eduardo was just to fast for him.

Andeeh
23-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Hopefully it wont ruin his career

Cisse had had 3 broken legs and he still arlight.

But none of them looked as bad as Eduardos

Cisse's leg breaks below

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2cF4-rI_LjU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5LFqJOj03k&NR=1

and some other

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 05:04 PM
Cisse's was horrible too, I never want to see that again.

Greco!!
23-02-2008, 05:07 PM
Im gutted for Eduardo and hope he recovers from it

I missed the match so I cant really comment on it.. and i dont really want to either

Seen the pics of the tackle its horrible, look at this one
http://www.gunnerblog.com/images/taylorcrop.jpg

United.Road
23-02-2008, 05:14 PM
gallas was so childish at the end lool he walked near to the tunnel when birmingham was awarded the penalty and started to kick the advertising boards :S then he started crying at full time it was so fuuuuuuuuuny :lol:

Tiked
23-02-2008, 05:31 PM
gallas was so childish at the end lool he walked near to the tunnel when birmingham was awarded the penalty and started to kick the advertising boards :S then he started crying at full time it was so fuuuuuuuuuny :lol:

Christiano Ronaldo cries every time he gets tackled:rolleyes:

Browney
23-02-2008, 05:32 PM

Hahaha yeah. Made a fool of himself and his club. He acted ridiculously. Like a spoilt child. I mean no disrespect to Arsenal, as I'm sure his team mates also think he was acting like a ****.

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 06:15 PM
This is the worst image I've seen yet:

http://i25.tinypic.com/jrsmbr.jpg

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 06:27 PM
Not really. Its hardly a rot. There 1st goal was a great free-kick, and it was a penalty, nothing anyone can do about it but a gk, so its hardly a rot. Plus you dropped points in this season give it a rest.

I feel so bad for you Arsenal fans. I mean they had 1 shot on target all game and that was the goal (2-2 due to penalty). You had 13 shots on target. I feel bad for you but i'm a United fan so I don't feel that sorry for you. :P

Oh and when I saw on the BBC website the result I had to laugh, sorry guys but what else can you do.

At above: Oh really? Last time we played them we won 6-0 and just to top it off Newcastle have gone 9 games with no win. If they do win I'll be very surprised. But then again, I didn't expect Birmingham to draw with you.
I laughed when you lost to coventry :) Like i said, we did have a lot but your mate gets injured like that and you expect to play well? NOt using that as an excuse. All of Arsenal are friends btw.

As much as I'd love that to happen I can't see Newcastle getting any points today. We should have comfortably won, massive disappointment. Title race is still on but we can't have a repeat of that performance. Draw 2-2 to relegation contenders with 10 men and lose Eduardo for more than the rest of the season. ¬_¬

I'm right here.
Doesnt matter where they are. Liverpool went out to Barnsley

yeh i mean paulmacc and cardiff.city who basically thought arsenal had won the league already
Weve put a lot of teams out of it, its now a 3 team race. Possibly 2

A couple of seasons ago I'd agree but on their current form I dont think they could. Manchester City and Newcastle are in completely different fortunes and ends of the table at the moment. City are playing for 4th and Newcastle are drifting down towards relegation.

And Blue.Moon, the season won't be decided by who wins over City. It'll be decided when teams drop easy points.
Doesnt matter who it is or where they are or what they are aiming for, you lost and you could loose tommorow.

Eduardo, is a very good friend of Gallas, Gallas is a captain, dont you think he wanted to win it for eduardo and then they get a penalty?

Just my 2 cents.

AND IM AN ARSENAL FAN AND IM HERE. United.Road, dont try to annoy me or come back with a load of stupid comments.

Browney
23-02-2008, 06:39 PM
I laughed when you lost to coventry :) Like i said, we did have a lot but your mate gets injured like that and you expect to play well? NOt using that as an excuse. All of Arsenal are friends btw.

As did I. I didn't laugh at you, if you had read I laughed because you had all the possesion, all the shots but they scored from the freekick and penalty and what I meant was that in a situation like that you just gotta say that they got lucky, laugh it off and pick yourselves up.

Doesnt matter who it is or where they are or what they are aiming for, you lost and you could loose tommorow.

I believe it does. If Arsenal were to play Derby I know where the safe money would be. Plus they are playing now actually. Currently 2-0 to United.

Eduardo, is a very good friend of Gallas, Gallas is a captain, dont you think he wanted to win it for eduardo and then they get a penalty?

I thought he was just in a mood because they got the penalty, not dedicating it to Eduardo like he was dead.

AND IM AN ARSENAL FAN AND IM HERE. United.Road, dont try to annoy me or come back with a load of stupid comments.

United.road is away at the moment, so I guess I'll have to hold the fort for him.

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 06:40 PM
Gallas was angry because he didn't think it was a penalty, not because he was angry at Clichy. Gallas has done nothing wrong, he's awesome.

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 06:42 PM
As did I. I didn't laugh at you, if you had read I laughed because you had all the possesion, all the shots but they scored from the freekick and penalty and what I meant was that in a situation like that you just gotta say that they got lucky, laugh it off and pick yourselves up.

I believe it does. If Arsenal were to play Derby I know where the safe money would be. Plus they are playing now actually.

United.road is away at the moment, so I guess I'll have to hold the fort for him.
1 - Okay. Fair point
2 - Ye but Derby is a bad example. We all know if Someone (top 4) played bottem 3, who we would bet on, im just saying you never know.
3 - Lol

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 06:44 PM
The only thing that's funny is, with all the money United has spent, and Ferguson lauding his current team as his "best yet", that Arsenal are still three points ahead of you in the league.

Hilarity ensues.

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 06:46 PM
The only thing that's funny is, with all the money United has spent, and Ferguson lauding his current team as his "best yet", that Arsenal are still three points ahead of you in the league.

Hilarity ensues.

isnt it 6?

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 06:47 PM
isnt it 6?
I thought a result against Newcastle would be a formality. It is Newcastle after all.

Xeck
23-02-2008, 06:48 PM
isnt it 6?

Only for about 20 minutes. ;l

Browney
23-02-2008, 06:48 PM
isnt it 6?

3-0 up against Newcastle. I'm guessing he cant see anyway back for the magpies.

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 06:50 PM
What I mean to say is... whoever gets the fortune of playing Newcastle should expect a result. No improvement has been made there.

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Cmon you Magpies. 3 goals in a the same amount of minutes.
YOU CAN DO IT

http://uploadpicz.com/images/I3BC7FE.jpg (http://uploadpicz.com)

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Christiano Ronaldo cries every time he gets tackled:rolleyes:
No he doesn't. Gallas actually cried real tears. :$

Not really. Its hardly a rot. There 1st goal was a great free-kick, and it was a penalty, nothing anyone can do about it but a gk, so its hardly a rot. Plus you dropped points in this season give it a rest.

Doesnt matter where they are. Liverpool went out to Barnsley

Weve put a lot of teams out of it, its now a 3 team race. Possibly 2

Just my 2 cents.

Laughed when Coventry beat us? Do you think we actually cared about that game? It was the mickey mouse cup and we played a reserve team.
Yes it is a rot. You have drew 2 games and lost one of your last three games. I would call it a rot and i can see you dropping more points in the near future.

Hilarity ensues.
Three points is better than 5 thought isn't it? I can't believe you drew with Birmingham :lol: That is what i call hilarity.

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 07:08 PM

Laughed when Coventry beat us? Do you think we actually cared about that game? It was the mickey mouse cup and we played a reserve team.
Yes it is a rot. You have drew 2 games and lost one of your last three games. I would call it a rot and i can see you dropping more points in the near future.

Three points is better than 5 thought isn't it? I can't believe you drew with Birmingham :lol: That is what i call hilarity.

Nowhere near a rot. Few seasons ago you had one of the worst STARTS then you won it. That was a rot for you. 3 games isnt for us. lol at you saying it was the mickey mouse cup. Didnt you rip into Arsenal fans cos you beat us in the same cup?And it wasnt your reserve team entirley. And yes you did care, maybe not you, but all united should and so should every manager. You try playing a game after seeing your friend go though that. When i played about 3 seasons ago, i broke my collar bone before we started playing (someone landed on me who was in goal) and they found it very hard to play and we were first, beating most teams all the time.

Xeck
23-02-2008, 07:10 PM

http://gummidadi.blog.is/users/b4/gummidadi/img/ronaldo-crying.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40346000/jpg/_40346417_ronaldo_getty.jpg

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:11 PM
we beat you in the fa cup. coventry beat us in the carling cup. i can sense nerves among arsenal supporters.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:12 PM
http://gummidadi.blog.is/users/b4/gummidadi/img/ronaldo-crying.jpg

Big differance mate. That was the final of Euro 2004, bit differant to a Premier League game against Birmingham isn't it?

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Lol Nerves? Im not nervous, its better to have people chasing you then to have already won it mid season, like we did 3 seasons ago.

And and btw, pwnt to the pic above :)

Can i just ask why you cant just take it and say fair point, Your so defensive.

Xeck
23-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Big differance mate. That was the final of Euro 2004, bit differant to a Premier League game against Birmingham isn't it?

When this game could be important towards who wins the Premiership, it's not that big of a difference.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Lol Nerves? Im not nervous, its better to have people chasing you then to have already won it mid season, like we did 3 seasons ago.

And and btw, pwnt to the pic above :)

Can i just ask why you cant just take it and say fair point, Your so defensive.
im not going to say fair point when your completely wrong

Browney
23-02-2008, 07:16 PM
When this game could be important towards who wins the Premiership, it's not that big of a difference.

Last time I checked, win, lose or draw you'd still be ahead of United by atleast 2 points?

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 07:16 PM
completely wrong? About what? I said isnt it, it was a question because most cups have a stupid nick name.

Your immature and cannot take criticism

I said its not a rot, 3 games really isnt.

Get your facts right

Xeck
23-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Last time I checked, win, lose or draw you'd still be ahead of United by atleast 2 points?

That might not be enough come the end of the season, since we do have you and Chelsea away still, and titles can be decided by a matter of points and sometimes even goal difference.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:18 PM
it's the start of the rot. mark my words.
you're worried emirates.

Greco!!
23-02-2008, 07:18 PM
u wont win an argument with pleke just give up lol

whoever wins at old Trafford will win the title i reckon

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 07:19 PM
That might not be enough come the end of the season, since we do have you and Chelsea away still, and titles can be decided by a matter of points and sometimes even goal difference.

And united away and liverpool at home

and to united.Road -> One word. No.

Unless you know me which you dont, youd know that even if arsenal were bottem i still wouldnt be worried.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:20 PM
u wont win an argument with pleke just give up lol

yeh same. its going to be a very big game 6 points at stake
cant wait for it

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 07:21 PM

Never doubted that

Browney
23-02-2008, 07:21 PM

Well fair point that. But what I was gonna say was that on average your team are really very consistent and United will need to hope for another rare slip up from you guys.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:22 PM
And united away and liverpool at home

and to united.Road -> One word. No.

Unless you know me which you dont, youd know that even if arsenal were bottem i still wouldnt be worried.
not a very good fan then

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Well fair point that. But what I was gonna say was that on average your team are really very consistent and United will need to hope for another rare slip up from you guys.

Good point. isnt that what Arsenal are hoping for aswell? (one from you)
not a very good fan then

Actually yes i am, I just dont need to worry, no matter where they are or what league, Arsenal is Arsenal. Your just sounding like a person who supports a team until they lose.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:24 PM
arsenal have villa next..... very hard game

PaulMacC
23-02-2008, 07:24 PM
I agree, Villa are in good form.

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 07:31 PM
It just goes to show the achievements of Arsenal this season that ManU fans even bother trolling us. Last season it was all about Chelsea, no time for us at all. We've overachieved, we're above you, I just find it funny that people like United Road think they're doing their team justice by giving us the time. It goes to show that we're genuine contenders this season, and I'm loving it.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:38 PM
contenders but not for long

the rot started at old trafford and will continue till the end of the season

Xeck
23-02-2008, 07:39 PM

Of course it wont. xD And I guess being the better side and drawing against the European champions is a terrible result. ;(

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 07:39 PM

ZzZzZzZ

On another note, I really do hope Eduardo is alright. Not enough discussion about that in here.

Xeck
23-02-2008, 07:42 PM
ZzZzZzZ

On another note, I really do hope Eduardo is alright. Not enough discussion about that in here.

I can't believe some people are saying it wasn't that bad of a challenge on him. EVEN IF Eduardo had the ball at his feet that challenge would've went straight over it. He should get a VERY lengthy ban for it. :| I really hope Eduardo will be alright in the future, obviously it'll be a while until we know. I have a picture on my comp of Taylor smiling just after his challenge, what a *****.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 07:44 PM
im off to celebrate this amazing day
byeeeeeeee

Titch
23-02-2008, 07:44 PM
The fact is now, There are 4 big teams, well actually 3 becuase liverpool dont seem to do good in league anymore.

Whoevers star players that season are on form and are perfoming so so well win it, last year us, year before chelsea, this year it could be ither arsenal or man united. What really pees me off is people who like united.road go round making our team look stupid by some of comments he makes.

Browney
23-02-2008, 07:51 PM
It just goes to show the achievements of Arsenal this season that ManU fans even bother trolling us. Last season it was all about Chelsea, no time for us at all. We've overachieved, we're above you, I just find it funny that people like United Road think they're doing their team justice by giving us the time. It goes to show that we're genuine contenders this season, and I'm loving it.

Its may just be me or have I noticed a massive rise in Arsenal fans this season? Maybe it was the fact we had Chelsea fans to bicker with last season but there seems to be loads of Arsenal fans online this year.

Clowgon
23-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Lol he's had been taken to Selly Oak Hospital not far from where i live. Maybe i should pay him a little vist to keep him company.

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Its may just be me or have I noticed a massive rise in Arsenal fans this season? Maybe it was the fact we had Chelsea fans to bicker with last season but there seems to be loads of Arsenal fans online this year.
Funnily enough I've been discussing Arsenal on these boards for a while now.

From last season:
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3336774#post3336774

And plenty of threads from previous seasons on banned accounts.

Xeck
23-02-2008, 08:23 PM

I haven't been here for long. :] Arsenal fan for as long as I can remember though.

Browney
23-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Funnily enough I've been discussing Arsenal on these boards for a while now.

From last season:
http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=3336774#post3336774

And plenty of threads from previous seasons on banned accounts.

Your actually one of the few I remember, mainly by your signature. :P

It probably is just me because I've never had to bicker with Arsenal fans before this season.

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Your actually one of the few I remember, mainly by your signature. :P

It probably is just me because I've never had to bicker with Arsenal fans before this season.
Mostly because Arsenal hasn't been in the title race. I've never had any issues with Utd fans until United Road came along, he gives you guys a bad name.

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Mostly because Arsenal hasn't been in the title race. I've never had any issues with Utd fans until United Road came along, he gives you guys a bad name.

Agreed.

Titch
23-02-2008, 08:47 PM

Agreed.

Thats what is sed in other post, he pees me off, cus like we done nufin wrong, we just wannna support our team and noobs like him make us get hated.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 08:51 PM
its called banter.... i get it all the time because everyone who knows me in real life knows im a an united fan. im always getting stick from liverpool and arsenal fans and i love to give it them back.
now eduardo has broke his leg arsenal are just left with a-bad-buy-or whih is very worrying

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 08:53 PM
its called banter.... i get it all the time because everyone who knows me in real life knows im a an united fan. im always getting stick from liverpool and arsenal fans and i love to give it them back.
now eduardo has broke his leg arsenal are just left with a-bad-buy-or whih is very worrying

No, your a very annoying person who cannot seem to look at other peoples opinions. You annoy a lot of people on here.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 08:54 PM
which is the whole point of banter
annoy the other person

Simmzay
23-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Rumour on Eduardo situation:
Received some irreparale nerve damage and may not be able to play again.

It sounds as though they need to operate.

Greco!!
23-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Rumour on Eduardo situation:
Received some irreparale nerve damage and may not be able to play again.

It sounds as though they need to operate.

I hope that isnt true :(

Titch
23-02-2008, 09:23 PM
However much i hate arsenal i could never wish that appon a player, Poor poor man, never play again.

Jordie
23-02-2008, 09:23 PM
horrific injury

i dont think it will end his career but be out for an extremely long time

these things happen and im not sure that the lad meant it

brandon
23-02-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm fairly certain Taylor didn't mean it. I am a Norwich fan and he was on loan here recently and I don't think he's that kind of guy. Had he of signed for us, this wouldn't have happened.

United.Road
23-02-2008, 09:30 PM
never play again ouch.....

Greco!!
23-02-2008, 09:35 PM
i dont think he meant to break his leg (obviously) but i do think he meant to hurt him.. just look how high his foot is

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/264/1203771798sptaibirminghol8.jpg

its Eduardo's birthday in 2 days aswell :(

Geraint
23-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Eduardo's boots must have locked because he tackled him where his shinpads would be.

Disaronno
23-02-2008, 10:07 PM
He is leaning foward, and hes tackling into him so its a big force

Geraint
23-02-2008, 10:18 PM
He will miss Euro 2008. Gutting.

brandon
23-02-2008, 10:19 PM
I don't think this will end his career.. Probably out for around a year.

Geraint
23-02-2008, 10:25 PM

I didn't reply earlier because I was in Sheffield watching Cardiff play. I never thought that Arsenal had won the league already. 5 point isn't the hardest gap to claw back. As I've always said "You don't win a game until you win a game" and the same can be said about the league.

Greco!!
23-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Someone pointed this out - Ac Milan put this on their official site

COME ON EDUARDO!

2/23/2008

MILAN - Eduardo Da Silva has broken his left leg in the match against Birmingham today, as reported by the BBC. The Rossoneri's family wishes the Arsenal striker all the best and a quick return to playing

Good of them

Minstrels
23-02-2008, 11:37 PM
I have to agree with you, the rot did start at Old Trafford. I know I can't believe it either, me agreeing with United.Road!!! :O

Wait a minute... we are talking about the same date aren't we? I'm saying the rot started at Old Trafford in 1909 when it was built... when were you talking about?

Andeeh
24-02-2008, 10:32 AM
I really do hope Arsenal win the season and for Eduardo (because liverpool are long gone)

The seem to be more understanding than Man U fans

Also certain Man U fans dont care about Eduardo they just want to laugh and dont take the point of someone elses view.

Jordie
24-02-2008, 11:33 AM
watched the highlights on motd

not a free kick
not a penalty
penalty for the tug on adebayor

arsenal should have easily won that

United.Road
24-02-2008, 11:44 AM
I really do hope Arsenal win the season and for Eduardo (because liverpool are long gone)

The seem to be more understanding than Man U fans

Also certain Man U fans dont care about Eduardo they just want to laugh and dont take the point of someone elses view.
no we dont laugh at eduardo's injury? on the man united forum i use people have been posting threads saying get well soon eduardo. :S & everyone who took the piss were banned, so i dont know why u r saying that??

http://www.redcafe.net/f17/support-eduardo-188290/
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/eduardo-188260/
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/today-i-dont-laugh-arsenal-188273/
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/wenger-fury-after-eduardo-injury-188292/

StefanCampbell
24-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Thats on a forum, u cant get banned for saying it irl *****, im sure people in pubs around manchester will be laughing and making jokes about it, theres always a few idiots.

anyway looks like Eduardo might never play again.. speedy recovery if he does, i hope.

United.Road
24-02-2008, 12:45 PM
why was he targetting man united fans tho??

Andeeh
24-02-2008, 01:16 PM
why was he targetting man united fans tho??
well all you seem to care about is arsenal dropped 2 points.

StefanCampbell
24-02-2008, 01:31 PM
@above; i agree, United.Roads only seems to care about football, the fact is, Eduardo might not even be able to run properly again let alone play football, theres more to life than just a silly game of football.

Greco!!
24-02-2008, 01:36 PM
to be fair most fans of other teams have shown respect, but obviously there will be a few classless ***** posting jokes about it.. (im not talkin about on this forum btw)

united.road has done nothing wrong either? look at his post here
http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=4473606&postcount=3

of course he is happy we dropped 2 points :S why shouldnt he be

Andeeh
24-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Agree Stefan Campbell

Football isnt the be all and the end all.

but you seem to be obbsessive over 22 men kicking a ball and not the injury that has been caused.

Greco there is a thing called fake.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=458287

Thats proof he cares about arsenal dropping points.

Greco!!
24-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Agree Stefan Campbell

Football isnt the be all and the end all.

but you seem to be obbsessive over 22 men kicking a ball and not the injury that has been caused.

Greco there is a thing called fake.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=458287

Thats proof he cares about arsenal dropping points.

read my post i said why wouldnt he be happy with us dropping 2 points?

United.Road
24-02-2008, 01:47 PM
i wanted arsenal to win because eduardo broke his leg :rolleyes:

Rarelime
24-02-2008, 01:48 PM
No fan of the game wants to see an injury like that. I do believe that there was no malicious intent going into the challenge, as he didn't go in two footed with both feet off the ground. Just a clumsy challenge. There have been worse challenges this season, ie peter crouch's lunge.

Andeeh
24-02-2008, 01:50 PM
read my post i said why wouldnt he be happy with us dropping 2 points?

Im saying he cares more about the points than the career threatening injury caused.

Remember that rhys jones (he supported Everton) kid who died.

He supported Everton but Liverpool fans and Everton fans brought together by it and that the football wasnt the priority.

I know eduardo isnt dead but he is carrer threatening injured and maybe people should just think about the player.

United.Road
24-02-2008, 01:51 PM
andeeh thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard

Andeeh
24-02-2008, 01:52 PM
andeeh thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard

No you thinking Arsenal are getting nervous is stupid.

United.Road
24-02-2008, 01:54 PM
say that to me this time next week ;)

Andeeh
24-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Well i just told you then

I have not seen 1 arsenal fan who is trembling cause Man U are 3 points behind.

Minstrels
24-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Thats on a forum, u cant get banned for saying it irl *****, im sure people in pubs around manchester will be laughing and making jokes about it, theres always a few idiots.

anyway looks like Eduardo might never play again.. speedy recovery if he does, i hope.
Can I urm... correct you please? In Manchester we have sensible fans who want him to get well soon, if there are people making jokes they'll be in Salford. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!