PDA

View Full Version : Dr Rdx's Rare Values Report [1]

Dr.Rdx
24-02-2008, 03:25 PM
This is my first ever report, so hopefully, I don't botch it ;)

And no, the values I put are not made up, I've seen these with my own eyes, including several I have traded for myself.

Item's going down

:nrpetalpatch: - I have seen these going for 3.25 and even 3.0. I saw it go for 3.25 twice and 3.0 once.
My prediction : Going down to 3.25, for a short while.

:nrthrone: - Hugely debated prices on thrones at the moment. I've seen several going for 46.0, three times to be precise. I saw one going for 47, and even one as low as 43.
My prediction : Going down to 45.5 (Based on the average), maybe lower.

:nrfiredragonlamp: - Going down from what I've seen. I bought 3 at 1.0 each and I also sold them all again for 1.0 each. Also seen other people trading at 1.0, at least 4 of them.
My prediction : Going down to 1.0.

Item's trading at their value

:nrseadragonlamp: Bought a couple myself, to be precise, at 1.0 each. Also seen people copleting trades for 1.0 each, 5 minimum.
My prediction : Staying at 1.0.

:nrelfdragonlamp: Same as above, staying at 1.0 definitely. Although on occasion I have seen people wanting a HC and a bit, 0.25's, but never seen the trade completed.
My prediction : Staying at 1.0.

http://www.iaza.com/work/071126C/blue_laser56927.gif - A lot have been going for 1.0. People being quick to sell it too. Maybe going down slightly? The one's I've traded for have been 1.0 with a norm added.
My prediction : Staying at 1.0, for now. Will go down later.

:nrimpteleporterset: - These are staying at 1.0 definitely. I bought a couple of pairs, around 3.
My prediction : Staying at 1.0, maybe even going down.

Item's selling for higher

:nrblackdragon: Ahhh, the troubles I had to go to get 4 Serpent of Doom's/Black Dragons. I managed to get one for a HC and a Study desk, making 1.8. Then I had to pay 2.0 for the other 3. And even that was pure luck. In a room we were all bidding for one of them, in a shop. It managed to go for 3.0 pure. Then at another room where somebody had them, seven of them, he managed to get 5.0 each! So this is definitely one for the books for going up.
My prediction : Definitely going up, still is to be seen by how much. My estimate is around 4.0.

:nrmajesticchair: I've seen 2 of these go for 5 HC, making them 2.5 each. And I've seen a lot of offers around asking for 2.5 so my guess is that this is another one on the up.
My prediction : Going up to 2.5.

:nrthronesofa: - Another disputed item. I myself bought 16 for 1.0, being the hard bargainer I am. I know it seems that it should be going down, but then it updated to be 1.5 each. After this update, I saw 7 going for 2.0 each. I think it's on the rise, guys.
My prediction : Going up to 2.0.

Well, this concludes my first guide. Please tell me what you thought of it <3

Also, this is what I've seen with my own eyes, I haven't produced this on hearsay or otherwise. Hopefully I can work on bringing out more guides when trading starts up again ;)

Flamedragon3
24-02-2008, 04:27 PM
Excellent Report! +Rep

You have so many rares in your first report it is just amazing. Its also great that you have colours and pictures to brighten up your report. And you have very good comments. I haven't seen some of the trades you have said you have seen, but I can't see all trades in habbo :P I would agree with most of your comments and trades. It would be great to see another report from you as this is really good!

Dr.Rdx
24-02-2008, 04:34 PM

That's really encouraging for a first comment to my first report!

I'm also thinking of making a Credit report, seeing as I have a lot of experience in that area. Thanks for your wonderful comment :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!