PDA

View Full Version : Gold Nelly's & Typos

Lightbeer
24-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Starting With Gold Nellys.

Gold Nellys Are Valued at - 1T 40 HCS

Comments : This Rare item are becoming hard to find, as if your looking for a Gold Nelly, most people are selling them as a set! Eg. Gold, Silver, Bronze.
Which i've seen go for 2t 10 HCs.[3 times]
Don't get me wrong But If Gold Nelly's are 1T 40 HCs and Silver & Bronze Are 5 Hcs EACH. That should add up to - 1T 50.
My Opinion Is that Gold Nelly's Should be 2T Each. To match what they're selling at 'ATM'Secondly Typos.

Typos Are Valued at - 1T ( 47Hcs.)

Comments : I Believe this is a Fair Valuation, as Typos have been rising over the months, And after looking into where and who has most of them the answer was quiet obvious! 'Junius' With around 140 TYPOS! Thats likely to be over half of the typos on Habbo UK.
But I can see the Typos rising QUICKLY if Junius holds tight!
'So if you've got some, You could be making a small profit in the furture!

:D

Thank You.

=]]

Flamedragon3
24-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Good Report! +Rep

You have a good use with your colour and you have really brightened up your report by doing this xD Also the comments are fantastic and you have two rares instead of one this time :P Junius has exactly 146 Typewriters and is planning to get more. But I have once spoke with him and he has told me that he is planning to keep them on his account forever... But with that many Typewriter's, and the big increase in value, I would think he would want to sell them in the future for a lot lol.

Overall, a very good report. It is also good that you have done a lot of reports in nearly all the different rare sections. Keep reporting! I would like to see more from you.

Srieny
24-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Nice report, keep reporting! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!