PDA

View Full Version : everton v man city

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 08:35 PM
1 - 0 everton.

We haven't even got johnson on yet, LOL. ave it matty, ave it.

LOL MAKE THAT 2 - 0. OYES LESCOTT. O YES.

Andeeh
25-02-2008, 08:41 PM
2 - 0 40 odd mins gone

e5
25-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Welldone :)

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I've gotta say, I'm enjoying this... Shame I can't watch it, aint got Setanta, so I'm just listening to it on radio. everton 3 - 1 i can see this game ending.

Geraint
25-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Missed both goals now. It's on in the background of my screen aswell.

edible
25-02-2008, 08:54 PM
1 - 0 everton.

We haven't even got johnson on yet, LOL. ave it matty, ave it.

LOL MAKE THAT 2 - 0. OYES LESCOTT. O YES.

since when were you an evertonian?! :s
i thought i was like.. the only blue besides 2 other people, but they didnt post as much :S
lescott is a babe, c'mon.

Jordie
25-02-2008, 08:59 PM
come on everton!

United.Road
25-02-2008, 08:59 PM
hahahah city are losing :D

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 09:03 PM
since when were you an evertonian?! :s
i thought i was like.. the only blue besides 2 other people, but they didnt post as much :S
lescott is a babe, c'mon.

I've liked them ever since I was like... 5? I just don't post much about it. :P I really do think this match will end with 3-1 everton as a result. The possession is in Man citys favour though... Hm... I think they're giving Johnson a rest anyway. He might be in for the Portsmouth match, but I think they're giving him rest for the Fiorentina match.

edible
25-02-2008, 09:12 PM
I've liked them ever since I was like... 5? I just don't post much about it. :P I really do think this match will end with 3-1 everton as a result. The possession is in Man citys favour though... Hm... I think they're giving Johnson a rest anyway. He might be in for the Portsmouth match, but I think they're giving him rest for the Fiorentina match.

pfffft, been a blue all my life :)! why everton then?!
i'm not watching, have too much work to do atm. and yeah, i reckon they are too, we need him.
but neville, hibbert? wthhhhhhhhhhh?!

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 09:17 PM
pfffft, been a blue all my life :)! why everton then?!
i'm not watching, have too much work to do atm. and yeah, i reckon they are too, we need him.
but neville, hibbert? wthhhhhhhhhhh?!

I have been a blue all my life, just I properly got into it when I was 5-6 years old. I find it hard to go to a game, because I live down in Devon now. I went to a Plymouth Argyle match v Everton once though... That was pretty amazing. First game I went to must've been when I was like 7-8 years old. parents never had the money to take me.

I'm just reading it on BBC Sport now... Neville and Hibbert are good players though. Hibbert I've seen score before, he's actually underestimated imo. Neville can rise to the occasion. Cahill is a good player, however I think he's been going through a bit of a goal struggle lately? Yakubu and Lescott are just on fire nowadays though. It's good to see a team which actually play like a team, instead of the usual people scoring *cough* man united.

Come to think of it on team players, where is Arteta? He was there for a while, but now he hardly plays. Is he injured? Nevermind, answered my own question lol.

Geraint
25-02-2008, 09:24 PM
C'mon Man City. 3-2 you can do it.

I don't like Everton but I want them to win in a way so Liverpool don't get fourth but y'know.

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I know how that feels... I had that with Chelsea v Liverpool last season. I don't like LIVERPOOL*****, but I don't like Chelsea either, however I wanted Chelsea to win so they could get an upper hand on Manchester United. I doubt a comeback this late on, but if they did it then damn, respect to the lot.

Weeee, Andrew Johnson is on the field. Time for some footy.

edible
25-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I know how that feels... I had that with Chelsea v Liverpool last season. I don't like Everton, but I don't like Chelsea either, however I wanted Chelsea to win so they could get an upper hand on Manchester United. I doubt a comeback this late on, but if they did it then damn, respect to the lot.

i'm so confused now.
and omg, pienaar better not be injured, hope it's just a precaution.
come on aj!

Geraint
25-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I know how that feels... I had that with Chelsea v Liverpool last season. I don't like Everton, but I don't like Chelsea either, however I wanted Chelsea to win so they could get an upper hand on Manchester United. I doubt a comeback this late on, but if they did it then damn, respect to the lot.

You may want to change that.

edible
25-02-2008, 09:29 PM
LOL, or he has a very confused me to answer to.

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 09:29 PM

LOL. I have Everton on the mind :'( Its Fernandez who's injured. Pienaar is ok. OMG, I just read the stats on BBC Sport for the amount of fouls Everton have made:

Man City: 6 Fouls
Everton: 13 Fouls

PMSL.

Ooo... Jesus, blues almost got a penalty. Sods, it was a handball. ARRRGH, AND THEY ALMOST SCORED AGAIN. :( Carsley had a great strike apparently, no-one expected it but he saved just...

edible
25-02-2008, 09:41 PM
three clear cut penalties and not one. :/

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 09:45 PM
That shot I think Pienaar almost scored, but it came off the post, was quite close. Carsley almost scored again & just... The referee is really being bias. Man City are disorganised at most, hearing all this on the radio. I heard the second and third penalty appeals, and it's laughable.

EverSteve
25-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Everton 2-0
Petrov Sent of

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 09:55 PM
YAY, game over. 2 - 0 to Everton. I'm shocked it ended like that, I thought Man City could've brought back at least 1... Whilst conceeding one too. That Yakubu kick was disgraceful. It really should've been a better result for Everton imo.

United.Road
25-02-2008, 09:59 PM
hahhahahaha bluemoon guuutted mate!!!!!! out of the race for 4th hahahahahha get in!!!!!!!!!

HeartRates
25-02-2008, 10:01 PM
No I have not.

Mortalized
25-02-2008, 10:04 PM
your **** and you know you are (8)

edible
25-02-2008, 10:04 PM
hahhahahaha bluemoon guuutted mate!!!!!! out of the race for 4th hahahahahha get in!!!!!!!!!
read my thread from the other day.

well done everton, well chuffed :D!

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Ooo a Man Utd supporter. Do you know any other people who scores goals apart from Rooney and Ronaldo? :rolleyes: I'd love to see Manchester United play a game with one of them alone in the team. You'll notice the difference. Well Everton are well on their way to getting that 4th place, and if we get past Liverpool then we've got Chelsea in our sights.

Heartrates, what're you on?

Mortalized
25-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Ooo a Man Utd supporter. Do you know any other people who scores goals apart from Rooney and Ronaldo? :rolleyes: I'd love to see Manchester United play a game with one of them alone in the team. You'll notice the difference. Well Everton are well on their way to getting that 4th place, and if we get past Liverpool then we've got Chelsea in our sights.

Tevez, saha, Nani :S

are you an idiot?

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 10:09 PM
No, I'm not an idiot. :) I just know that a team is made up of 11 players, not as you're saying, 5. That's what gets on my wick about these big teams... Same with Liverpool. Without Gerrard, they're really nothing.

You can't hold Everton down on the Andrew Johnson stuff either, we scored 2 goals and held it for the majority of the game without Andy Johnson.

edible
25-02-2008, 10:10 PM
your **** and you know you are (8)
City or Everton?

Scouse
25-02-2008, 10:15 PM
City or Everton?

both..

edible
25-02-2008, 10:16 PM
both..
Nice to know.

EverSteve
25-02-2008, 10:16 PM

If Ronaldo isn't in the team, Rooney dont score :). It happens in England and it happens at Man Utd. appart from the odd few times.

Mortalized
25-02-2008, 10:17 PM
City or Everton?

:rolleyes:

Mortalized
25-02-2008, 10:18 PM
No, I'm not an idiot. :) I just know that a team is made up of 11 players, not as you're saying, 5. That's what gets on my wick about these big teams... Same with Liverpool. Without Gerrard, they're really nothing.

You can't hold Everton down on the Andrew Johnson stuff either, we scored 2 goals and held it for the majority of the game without Andy Johnson.

Why do you complain to the supporters? Do we manage the team... :S

EverSteve
25-02-2008, 10:19 PM
Why do you complain to the supporters? Do we manage the team... :S
MyFootballClub.Com is a forum what runs a team and there only supporters ;)

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 10:22 PM
No, you dont. However you call good teams like Everton & Man City crap, just because you've got a two-man hit team? Thats what I complain about to the supporters. They don't have the right to say whos crap and whos not. I knew I said Liverpool would be nothing without Gerrard, I mean it but I don't think they'll be crap. They'll be at the level everyone else is playing at the moment, but to their supporters, thats nothing. Arsenal have a damn good chance of winning the Premiership, and frankly I want them to. I'd rather have Everton throw the Arsenal match, and give them the 3 points just to prove a team like Man Utd that they're not in a league of their own.

It really does get on my back... I think City had a really bad game tonight, they wern't in their prime and Everton took serious advatange of it, like they should. However when you call a team crap for winning? >_> I remember Man United lost to Man City. =/

Mortalized
25-02-2008, 10:27 PM
No, you dont. However you call good teams like Everton & Man City crap, just because you've got a two-man hit team? Thats what I complain about to the supporters. They don't have the right to say whos crap and whos not. I knew I said Liverpool would be nothing without Gerrard, I mean it but I don't think they'll be crap. They'll be at the level everyone else is playing at the moment, but to their supporters, thats nothing. Arsenal have a damn good chance of winning the Premiership, and frankly I want them to. I'd rather have Everton throw the Arsenal match, and give them the 3 points just to prove a team like Man Utd that they're not in a league of their own.

It really does get on my back... I think City had a really bad game tonight, they wern't in their prime and Everton took serious advatange of it, like they should. However when you call a team crap for winning? >_> I remember Man United lost to Man City. =/

your just pointing out the obvious :S

Of course man united would be less dominant with ronaldo and rooney, they are our two best players.. what do you expect? :rolleyes:

Pyroka
25-02-2008, 10:29 PM
your just pointing out the obvious :S

Of course man united would be less dominant with ronaldo and rooney, they are our two best players.. what do you expect? :rolleyes:

Less dominant? That's an understatement. They're the only players who are in the headlines, getting Manchester United to where they are now. I expect them to fail really, because a 2-man team isn't much of a team.

Mortalized
25-02-2008, 10:52 PM
Less dominant? That's an understatement. They're the only players who are in the headlines, getting Manchester United to where they are now. I expect them to fail really, because a 2-man team isn't much of a team.

Complain to alex ferguson then? LOOOOOOOOOOL

United.Road
25-02-2008, 11:14 PM

Ronaldo 29 (+2)
Tevez 15
Rooney 13 (+2)
Saha 5 (+1)
Ferdinand 3
Nani 3
Fletcher 2
Giggs 2
Pique 2
Carrick 1
Scholes 1
Vidic 1

Yakubu
Tim Cahill
Joleon Lescott
Andy Johnson
Leon Osman
James McFadden (left)
Victor Annichebe
Mikel Arteta
Steven Pienaar
James Vaughan
Phil Jagielka
Alan Stubbs (left)
Phil Nevile
Lee Carsley

if u played a team without yakubu and cahill it would make a differance. a team without rooney and ronaldo?? tevez has scored more than rooney so he could fill rooneys role and saha has just got bak from injury so im sure he can score a few goals aswell. its so stupid when people say that without keyplayers we would be a differant team.. duh of course. what do u expect everyone to score the same amount of goals ??

Muniflex
25-02-2008, 11:57 PM
Ronaldo 29 (+2)
Tevez 15
Rooney 13 (+2)
Saha 5 (+1)
Ferdinand 3
Nani 3
Fletcher 2
Giggs 2
Pique 2
Carrick 1
Scholes 1
Vidic 1

if u played a team without yakubu and cahill it would make a differance. a team without rooney and ronaldo?? tevez has scored more than rooney so he could fill rooneys role and saha has just got bak from injury so im sure he can score a few goals aswell. its so stupid when people say that without keyplayers we would be a differant team.. duh of course. what do u expect everyone to score the same amount of goals ??

Well said.
You can say thius about any team. They all have key players and wouldn't be as strong with out them but we do have them. United play well as a team and are doing very well at the moment, which i do belive is all that matters?

Alan_Carr
26-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Petrov jus killed it gettin sent off, what a gimp.

Minstrels
26-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah Yeah Yeah, first thing, United.Road? Out of fourth place? We were never aiming for that, we are aiming for 5-6, only because of how good the team is doing that the media are portraying us as if were going for it. :)
City had an off night, don't know why Elano or Corluka didn't start, just because that team beat United doesn't make them world beaters, you can't leave out one of your best defenders against a team like Everton or they'll hit you where it hurts.
Where I was sat it looked like 'The Yak' was offside when he scored, can some one clarify that he wasn't? I dunno, however there were lot's of defensive errors and the two goals which let in came from set pieces which is what I reckon the lads are working on at Carrington now.
Shame about Petrov, there was no real need for it. Well done Everton and well done blondie! however Ryan, I meant what that picture said in the PM! :P
If only United.Road did it eh Ryan? >.>

Muniflex
26-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Shame i didn't get to see it but atleast you took it on the chin BlueMoon:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!