PDA

View Full Version : Micah Richards Out For Serveral Weeks. o.O

Minstrels
28-02-2008, 09:40 AM
I didn't know he still had the knee injury nagging at him...
Oh and United.Road before you both posting 'HAHAHAHAHAHA', don't bother yeah? We still have Onouha, you know the big guy who kept Ronaldo and Tevez quite yeah?

Manchester City defender Micah Richards faces a spell on the sidelines after undergoing knee surgery.
The knee injury is a recurrence of the one that prevented him from playing against Sheffield United and Derby County earlier this year.
City decided to send him under the knife in a bid to try and finally clear up the problem.
Richards underwent the operation on damaged cartilage in his right knee in London and the surgery was deemed successful by City's club doctor Mark Whitaker.
"The operation has been successful, and Micah will begin a rehabilitation programme at Carrington starting tomorrow," Whitaker told the club's official website.
"The medical team will monitor his progress over the coming days and weeks."
It is not known how long Richards will be out of action (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_3205801,00.html#), but he is expected to be sidelined for several weeks.

Muniflex
28-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Thats a shame for him really.
He is a very talented player. Do we think he will be back by the end of the season?

Minstrels
28-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Well the City staff are hardly letting any information out so I don't know. However at least this way he wont get affected by it while he is in his prime.

Muniflex
28-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Mmmm i think it is best just to go have gone for surgery now rather than just keep fixing it slightly.
Heh has had a very good season - including being picked for England Squad...

United.Road
28-02-2008, 03:46 PM
brilliant news
i can see wigan beating you now

Minstrels
28-02-2008, 05:43 PM
brilliant news
i can see wigan beating you now
EPIC LULZ! No really... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. We have Onouha, he kept your lot
quite luv.

United.Road
28-02-2008, 05:45 PM
stop saying EPIC LULZ! in every post you post ;) its so lame

onouha is awful hes like the younger version of titus bramble

Minstrels
28-02-2008, 05:47 PM
stop saying EPIC LULZ! in every post you post ;) its so lame

onouha is awful hes like the younger version of titus bramble
Who just so happens to be the player Cap said he was looking to play sometime soon for the full squad? OK then love.

EPIC LULZ, no I wont stop it because I know you don't like it. ;)

United.Road
28-02-2008, 05:49 PM
Who just so happens to be the player Cap said he was looking to play sometime soon for the full squad? OK then love.

EPIC LULZ, no I wont stop it because I know you don't like it. ;)
er think it was keiron richardson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minstrels
28-02-2008, 05:59 PM
er think it was keiron richardson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post short or pointless messages.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!