PDA

View Full Version : Home ED.

Buax
28-02-2008, 10:10 PM
Anybody els doing it now?

Just started on monday. :)

Asher
29-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Why would you want to get educated from home? I don't understand it. You learn so much about life and how to handle things from just being amongst your school peers, teachers and what not. It just seems like an indolent option as opposed to a normal education.

Muniflex
29-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Yes i do...

I have been doing for 3 years, 3 hours a week. I did it for 2 years whilst at a spanish school but the thing is i am only doing it so i can have GCSE's which you canot get at spanish school.
I finish This summer and i should have all my gcse's by then.

May I ask why you do it?

Virgin Mary
29-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Why would you want to get educated from home? I don't understand it. You learn so much about life and how to handle things from just being amongst your school peers, teachers and what not. It just seems like an indolent option as opposed to a normal education.
Because people get bullied at school and it can turn them into antisocial psychopaths which culminates in them going to school and shooting everyone then shooting themselves =)

Buax
01-03-2008, 10:26 PM
For many differnt reasons. I purely disliked school - More on that below.

Yes i do...

I have been doing for 3 years, 3 hours a week. I did it for 2 years whilst at a spanish school but the thing is i am only doing it so i can have GCSE's which you canot get at spanish school.
I finish This summer and i should have all my gcse's by then.

May I ask why you do it?
I hated school, so I was going to leave, a week before I was going to leave they kicked me out. It's much more flexiable to be honest.

Because people get bullied at school and it can turn them into antisocial psychopaths which culminates in them going to school and shooting everyone then shooting themselves =)
That useally happens in the states now, havn't heard about it in the UK... Ever.

Tiked
02-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Schooling at school is much better, if you get bullied see a teacher.

Buax
02-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Schooling at school is much better, if you get bullied see a teacher.
Teachers would bully me so that doesn't work.

Misawa
02-03-2008, 05:27 PM
If teachers "bully" you then you see the Head...

Home schooling is pretty poor unless you were to have... a parent with a degree... in like 20 subjects.

poll
02-03-2008, 05:39 PM
tbh. i hated to school wasnt bullied or anything but concidered it but was like no i wont do that because how bad it would look on my CV didnt attend school home tutored they think right so either cant stand up for themselves/ could be bothered/ or can not mix with others so yee..

best to stick at school

Buax
02-03-2008, 06:17 PM
If teachers "bully" you then you see the Head...

Home schooling is pretty poor unless you were to have... a parent with a degree... in like 20 subjects.
Oh I did. I was excluded for wasting the schools time :)

tbh. i hated to school wasnt bullied or anything but concidered it but was like no i wont do that because how bad it would look on my CV didnt attend school home tutored they think right so either cant stand up for themselves/ could be bothered/ or can not mix with others so yee..

best to stick at school
You can still get all of your GSCE's anyway so it doesn't make much differnce.

Asher
02-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Well, maybe you should consider not wasting their time.

Biff
15-03-2008, 08:42 PM
i'm year11 and excluded till exams. i didn't want to be excluded at first but i found out quite a lot of my mates are getting excluded after easter so **** it. since at this point i don't have much learning to do, just revision, i don't need homeschooling i just get revision guides and practise papers and **** sent to me.

why did you hate school so much? school was **** but i still went there cuz it was a great laugh with mates.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!