PDA

View Full Version : School = BOBBA!

Pawf
10-06-2005, 03:33 PM
I just realised how cräp my school is. A few points.

Our form tutor annouced to the whole form that she had seen my friend Jeremy hugging his girlfriend and made it out to be a crime.
She also annouced to the whole for that my other friend David had smoked out of school.
When I yelled at her for the two incidents she said all three of us were in the wrong.
They have put the prices of food up by 30-40p but only added on 10p to free school meals. You can now buy a small plate of chips and a carton of Ribena with free school meals voucher. My friend Jess worked out that if you bought a sarnie everyday for a year you would end up paying £48 more than before the price change.
My friend David got punched by Declan right under my IT teacher's overly large nose. She turned her back, David tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she saw it. She said to him "Don't touch me David, I can class it as assault".

All this and more contribute to my overwhelming belief that my school is the most rotten spunkfest heap of bobba that the government could manage to extract from their hole.

Racoon
10-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Awww bless Tht is so Totally Like my skool! But Our lunch prices went up aswell. Chips were only 70p And now there £1. No One buys them any more!

I get your feeling :P

Pawf
10-06-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm taking packed lunch... and if they're expecting my family to pay bulding fund..

Discountguy
10-06-2005, 04:54 PM
u lot r lucky u got that food! my school is now a "healthy food school" and have scrapped every chip and burger going!

the alternatives are rubbish. you wonder why we all go out of lunch.

Steven
10-06-2005, 05:02 PM
My school is all healthy and good, but I leave to the shops for lunch, our lunch hours is our own. go anywhere we want ;D

Discountguy
10-06-2005, 05:12 PM
yep i agree thats what i do.

Steph
10-06-2005, 07:50 PM
we arn't allowed out of skool to buy ya dinner :( yeah we've got dat healthy menu now and tis proper unfair aswell coz all the food is so much more expensive and yet its rubbish. but it dunt affect me coz i buy sandwiches frm skool neway

lucyecc
10-06-2005, 07:55 PM
my chip butty's and packets of chips are 60p. i always get the bag of chips though theres more in them. besides at the side of the till they got the ketchup and mustard. u can take them outside if there in a packet.

Mentor
10-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Are school, threw most of it, provides no food from itself, and dosnt let you go out to get any, so basicly you are stuck with crapy pact lunches day after day, after that any altentive food is good "/

athogh yr 11 big impovment, i can now just go down to BK and get a xl dubble bacon cheese burger insted :D (an advnatge of exsams)

BlueTails
10-06-2005, 09:09 PM
I Just Buy It... Who Cares About Price

Pawf
10-06-2005, 11:13 PM
People on free school meals who can only afford a small amount of food.

Discountguy
11-06-2005, 11:46 AM
I Just Buy It... Who Cares About Price

believe me wen u get older you wil start caring about the price of food.

BlueTails
11-06-2005, 02:23 PM
McDonalds, KFC, Burger King For Life... Live Life To The Max!

Vause
11-06-2005, 09:25 PM
school is okay kinda, but it gets a bit boring in some lessons !

Jasmin
12-06-2005, 12:01 PM
errghh, all my school meals are HORRIBLE i have stopped until after summerholidays,
you may not belive me but Their :
Chips are fat and burnt
Beefburgers stink and are brown with what looks like white bacteria in it
they dont let us have paster with chips,
no more flapjack or chocolate cake because its to fattning
you HAVE to have a piece of veg or fruit with each meal (whats the point cuz everyone throws it away anyway .. :s )
and technacly, im not going to be schooldinners ANYMORE !
I seriously dont think the fat cooks can cook at all, 1.45 for like 2 chips and a jam tart ... i dont think so :@

Georgia
18-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Most schools have got healthy foods now after that Jamie oliver thing
My school has 3 unhealthy queue's and 1 healthy. We are not alowed to go out of school to buy lunch only year 11's but some people sneak out anyway

Ezzie.
21-06-2005, 02:51 PM
same here our school has 2 unhealth and 2 healthy and bluetails learn to respect that some people can not afford as much maybe because one of their parents has left.. or somthing.

BlueTails
21-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Hey Im Not Eating Much Now, No Lunch or Brekkie :) Just Dinner... And Orangeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yummmmmmmmmmy Drinkie :)

Yes *Yink* Snap

varna
27-06-2005, 09:30 PM
Smifla do u go to a private or a state school?

Roboevil
01-07-2005, 08:55 AM
I just realised how cräp my school is. A few points.

Our form tutor annouced to the whole form that she had seen my friend Jeremy hugging his girlfriend and made it out to be a crime.
She also annouced to the whole for that my other friend David had smoked out of school.
When I yelled at her for the two incidents she said all three of us were in the wrong.
They have put the prices of food up by 30-40p but only added on 10p to free school meals. You can now buy a small plate of chips and a carton of Ribena with free school meals voucher. My friend Jess worked out that if you bought a sarnie everyday for a year you would end up paying £48 more than before the price change.
My friend David got punched by Declan right under my IT teacher's overly large nose. She turned her back, David tapped her on the shoulder and asked if she saw it. She said to him "Don't touch me David, I can class it as assault".

All this and more contribute to my overwhelming belief that my school is the most rotten spunkfest heap of bobba that the government could manage to extract from their hole.
lol, join the club. There's an IT teacher in my school, coincidently with a big nose too, he look's like such an idiot, this kid was trying to take something off of me, and then my mate was like, what the hell mate, and then they were like "Come on then," "come on then," like weirdo boys do when they put their chest right up high and their arms out and go "wha fuh," instead of "What the :rude." Really funny, and the IT teacher was just happily there watching la la la, and then they starting lashing out and another teacher came, she's like management or something, and she was like, is it a Yr10, picking on a Yr7? And we were like, no mate it's the other way round lol, my mate is small lol, really funny again, and then the IT teacher, I really can't remember his name, but he went inside after.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!