PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] :@ People complaining about Usa hotel!

Usher
25-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Grr as an american, I noticed a lot of people have been writing nasty comments under the news about pre-registering a name and all the stuff u get! :@ I don't understand why people would want to use the usa hotel if ur not even in the usa, what's the point? But then again, there are supposidly celebrities coming.. which is probably just going to be imposters :eusa_naug anyway, I no most of u didn't write these comments about how americans are bad and stuff, but if you have I really don't appreciate discriminating thank you and good day.

Moose
25-08-2004, 10:34 PM
Yes but to the people on the Uk side there point of view is the same as americans, Aussie, New zealand people, etc coming to the Uk hotel, theres nothing about it, they can come if they like.

Usher
25-08-2004, 10:41 PM
I never said they couldn't come, but good point.. I'm just angry that people are discriminating, example- By stuff americans @ 25 Aug 2004 10:39 pm :
stuff you americans
and also, By makevli @ 25 Aug 2004 09:51 pm :
its so facking stupid they are being the way americans are gay!
That is rediculous to say

Mentor
26-08-2004, 12:50 PM
lol, i dnt see how u can read that and be offned, its funny just to see how sad some people acatly are.

Usher
26-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Yea that's probably because you aren't american.. :rolleyes:

@ndre3000
27-08-2004, 10:05 PM
great post usher i totally agree why should people care if they wont get on it, i mean people are mad bout the canadian hotel b/c they didnt get free stuff....well...

BUY CREDITS I MEAN COME ON IF YOUR A CANDIAN AND UR ON THAT HOTEL JUST CALL IN TO GET 10 CREDITS !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ISNT HARD HABBOS ARE BEING SUCH BABIES!!

And thats all i got to say bout that :@

nvrspk4
27-08-2004, 11:15 PM
great post usher i totally agree why should people care if they wont get on it, i mean people are mad bout the canadian hotel b/c they didnt get free stuff....well...

BUY CREDITS I MEAN COME ON IF YOUR A CANDIAN AND UR ON THAT HOTEL JUST CALL IN TO GET 10 CREDITS !!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ISNT HARD HABBOS ARE BEING SUCH BABIES!!

And thats all i got to say bout that :@

Umm I dont think u can buy by phone. But u guys r complaining too much I agree. habbo Is Nice They Give On B'days and Cudve Done It In The Begginin We Wont Know

@ndre3000
28-08-2004, 09:53 PM
nvrspk u can buy by fone

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:03 AM
Not another arguement over this chat site again, I hate people argueing over a hotel that dont exist, furniture that dont exist, it's pointless, use it as a chat site for peek sake.

Mentor
29-08-2004, 03:43 PM
just to say. if americans on the usa hotel are getting free furni, dont compalin, just get in there and get sum also :D.

plus to the topic strating post, if your not usa why would u wnat to go there, is a prewtty dumb question, i mean the same reson you and many other americans are on the uk one.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 05:21 PM
I hear they are going toput password on all the homepages soon of Habbo Hotel across the globe, I bet it is American related, stupid show offs, they probably think they own Habbo or something...

Usher
29-08-2004, 07:10 PM
just to say. if americans on the usa hotel are getting free furni, dont compalin, just get in there and get sum also :D.

plus to the topic strating post, if your not usa why would u wnat to go there, is a prewtty dumb question, i mean the same reson you and many other americans are on the uk one.
Oooh I find this funny... why oh why do I use the uk hotel since im in america... oh yea thats right because there is no american hotel! I understand many countries do not have their habbo hotels made out yet such as Australia, and that would be the logical reason to be using the usa habbo... but for the countries that have their own habbo hotels why would they use a usa one, is what I meant to say. But yes mentor, u do have a good point. I probably sound greedy complaining when I'm getting furniture, but it was just something I wanted to clear up, thanks.

@ndre3000
29-08-2004, 07:33 PM
You all mite not agree but i think this is Jibbi's fault, she never gave out furni like Ione did thats why we never had problems when Ione was the manager now habbo hotel is at its worst just like america and Jibbi is George Bush!

My piont is that they both destroyed what they were in control of...

Usher
29-08-2004, 07:42 PM
Hahaha.. well it's really the managers fault for canadian hotel in my opinion, because he never gave out stuff when it opened just a duck on canada day.. but hey you never know what's for store next canada day, so keep ur eyes peeled canadians, I'm sure you'll get your chance :)

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 09:09 PM
I have a canadian Habbo, I wish I could have a japanese one but they are plainly evil.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!