PDA

View Full Version : Cool Alton Towers deal I got

Xarea
01-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Okay basically, I booked a like holiday thing.

Alton Towers Splash Landings Hotel
3 nights (27th - 29th) for 5 people
2 days worth of tickets to Alton Towers (was 1 day, but had buy 1 get one free)
Two days worth of tickets to Alton Towers Splash Landings Waterpark

Total price: £600 bang on.

:D

jesus
01-03-2008, 02:10 PM
Not bad for 5 people I suppose. Have fun!

SugarBabyRach
01-03-2008, 03:35 PM
i went to alton towers the other week x thats a good deal x enjoy your time x

Loqo
01-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Alton Towers is awesome! Been 8 or 9 times now. Enjoy it.

wummer
01-03-2008, 03:59 PM
mint deal, i went splash landings better hotel then da other one

mat64
01-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I was impressed with Alton Towers the first time I went, as they gave you tickets for the entire length of your stay so if you got 2 days you'd get 2 days in the park and water park. However on our second return we were told that we now only get 1 day in the park and 1 day in the water park, how they expected us to spend an entire day in the water park is well beyond me. Aside from this, before we got a "fast-track" pass for each of us however this time they decided to just give us two (half of our party) and the rides on the pass had been changed to some of the less popular rides, which sort of defeats the point of it in general. I guess they wanted to sell the passes for the more popular rides to the guests aswell as those we were given. It seemed to me things had got alot more expensive and they were just trying to get as much money of out of as possible. Aswell as this, on our first visit we went to the Alton Towers hotel restaurant (called the secret garden or something) where they seemed to have forgotten the fact they were based around a theme park and were trying to act like some fancy French restaurant. Nothing on the menu appealed appitising to any of us and we were correct, it wasn't. However the splash landings hotel restaurant was much better.

Sorry to turn your thread into an Alton Towers rant but I wanted to say something :P. Congratulations on your very nice deal :).

Technologic
01-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Alton towers is awesome. Go at leats twice a year + we buy fast passes for almost everything. the best thing is the reaction of the people who have queued for 2 hours seeing you walk in the exit of the ride :D

JackBuddy
01-03-2008, 11:22 PM
Oohh, living near Thorpe Park, I don't really go up to staffordshire much. Can I just ask where you got this deal from? Might have to organise something with my friends.

Xarea
03-03-2008, 07:11 PM
Aswell as this, on our first visit we went to the Alton Towers hotel restaurant (called the secret garden or something) where they seemed to have forgotten the fact they were based around a theme park and were trying to act like some fancy French restaurant. Nothing on the menu appealed appitising to any of us and we were correct, it wasn't.

The restruant in SL is much nicer - a big buffet thingy, pretty nice.

Oohh, living near Thorpe Park, I don't really go up to staffordshire much. Can I just ask where you got this deal from? Might have to organise something with my friends.

I got it in The Sun :).

Roboevil
04-03-2008, 11:51 AM
I'm going on the 26th March. ;D

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Sucks much. I only every went when i was too young for anything, lol.

When i move back to England i will go there with a group, hope i can get a good deal like that, lucky you!

Have fun:)

Andeeh
05-03-2008, 05:43 PM
I aint been ope u ave a good time ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!