PDA

View Full Version : Teens: Your Stories

The Professor
01-03-2008, 05:28 PM
A while ago now, Ostinato ran a section on the habbox website called "Teens: Your Stories" which gave members the opportunity to get some of their stories of their experiences with a certain issues on the main habbox website. Unfortunately, this stopped as quickly as it began. But while it was running it was extremely popular.

However, there are plans to get the system up and running again, and for this we need member input. As in-touch-with-the-hip-crowd as we writers are, we cannot read the minds of the 100s of members of habbox, and therefore do not know which issues would make interesting reading for habbox members.

Therefore we ask you to post which area of teen life you'd like to see stories posted about. This will run for 24 hours, when a poll will be put up consisting of your ideas, along with the ideas the writers have already submitted. The result of the poll will be announced on the forum, and members are then free to PM their stories to myself, and I will do my best to get most, if not all of them posted on the habbox site for all to read.

For more information, and to post your submission, visit this (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4497108#post4497108) thread in the feedback forum. Your input is vital, remember these are Your Stories!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!