PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been on a PSP?

Xarea
02-03-2008, 08:02 AM
As a result of these concers you and Oliver are requested to attend a meeting with a representative from the governing body of the school, the Head Teacher and myself. Oliver will be placed on a Pastoral Support Plan (PSP) which is a 16 week programme designed to both monitor and support Oliver in modifying his behaviour to become move positive and engaged with all aspects of his education.

Has anyone ever been on a PSP? And what do you have to do?

alexxxxx
02-03-2008, 09:09 AM
what trouble have you been in?

cocaine
02-03-2008, 09:11 AM
why is it all the fools and ******s get special support, when the students excelling in their subject get nothing?

alexxxxx
02-03-2008, 09:15 AM
why is it all the fools and ******s get special support, when the students excelling in their subject get nothing?

there's not a day i go to school not thinking that.

Xarea
02-03-2008, 09:53 AM

Because if they are excelling, then they obviously don't need help?

Buax
02-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Has anyone ever been on a PSP? And what do you have to do?
I own one.

Depends on the game.

cocaine
02-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Because if they are excelling, then they obviously don't need help?

they should be challenged further to gain their maximum potential

they shouldnt be held back by wasters and failures.

Dan2nd
02-03-2008, 01:01 PM

This annoys me also but I wouldn't say I was excelling in school.. I actually stuggled with alot of subjects and found it hard in exams and stuff. Badly behaved kids got given a behavior contract where they were given CD's, DVDs etc if they behaved so were rewarded for their bad behavior while smart kids were given certifcates and sweets and stuff for their good work etc while someone like me who found work hard and genuinly tried my best and was well behaved got totally ignored... so meh at least you understood the work and stuff =]

@ the thread starter I'm not sure what a PSP is but good luck with it

Nemo
02-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Im not sure

but as the above said, it really annoys me that i get nothing except maybe a crap certificate that ends up in a box that i will never see/care about whilst the bad/underachieving kids get a lot. It's just stupid.

Virgin Mary
02-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I found it funny they made up that attention deficit disorder thing as an excuse for kids who are bad. They don't need attention, they need a good beating.

awelsh
02-03-2008, 02:37 PM
I own one.

Depends on the game.

lmao, someone obviously didnt read the post.

I dont know much about them though, my school doesnt do them. Or I dont think so, we have some group mentor thing that happens roughly once a month and just helps you with revision tips and that. Im not in it though its only people they thought were under achieving, again why is it only them that they help.

Dan2nd
02-03-2008, 02:50 PM
lmao, someone obviously didnt read the post.

I dont know much about them though, my school doesnt do them. Or I dont think so, we have some group mentor thing that happens roughly once a month and just helps you with revision tips and that. Im not in it though its only people they thought were under achieving, again why is it only them that they help.

probably because what you said before they are under achieving I don't understand why people who are high achievers get kinda jealous of people who struggle in school because they are getting extra help the reason why you don't get as much help is because you don't need it you're smart enough to get through your exams! I suggest if you feel you do need help ask for it! Don't get me wrong I don't agree with badly behaved kids getting special treatment because that is wrong I think all the well behaved kids should get a trip somewhere and the bad kids have to stay at school but i guess thats the sucky world we live in ....

PaulMacC
02-03-2008, 02:53 PM
I can hack PSP's.

Wig44.
02-03-2008, 03:00 PM
I can hack PSP's.

Zomg install ports of vista, run pokemon on it!?! soo hard. And btw, this thread is NOT ABOUT THE SONY PSP it's a behavioural thing. Read the thread first please :) Why do you think it was posted in the education section?

Minstrels
02-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Some guy in our form used to be on one, every lesson he was in he had this old women sat next to him doing his work for him while he listened to his rap music on his iPod. :rolleyes:

Slash
02-03-2008, 03:45 PM
I can hack PSP's.
You can hack pastorol support plans?

Shrlurp
02-03-2008, 04:06 PM
We have something similar, I am not that sort of person...

CrazyColaist
06-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I own one.

Depends on the game.

Lmao

Yer ive been on one but ended in like 2 days coz i didnt need one.

Nemo
06-03-2008, 04:40 PM
apparently a boy in my class was on 1 coz he stole a teachers credit card and bought a load of stuff on ebay (lol@him, he got caught so easy) and so he was on it, it's basically just a report and the teacher at the end of each lessons writes a mini-report. it's kinda funny now that he is off it and he acts like a REAL HARD BOY INIT.

mike475
07-03-2008, 06:31 PM
for my school its a like report card but you have meetings with the head and stuff every 2 weeks

shizzle
08-03-2008, 10:19 AM
No, but they love to monitor you so better not be bad :D

Moh
08-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Humm, do you think they call it PSP to trick people into saying yes to these things?

shizzle
15-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Humm, do you think they call it PSP to trick people into saying yes to these things?
People are confusing it with PSP console.

alexxxxx
15-03-2008, 10:22 AM
at mine, you go on 'report' and get marked 1 or 2 or 3 for your lessons and then you get meetings etc.

cunning
16-03-2008, 01:38 AM
What's the point, that's not really doing any good...?

shizzle
16-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Whats the point of what?

cunning
16-03-2008, 01:35 PM
the psp?

Oleh
16-03-2008, 03:39 PM
At my school the bad people get to go boxing and on day trips , good people get nothing more than a a sticker :|

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!