PDA

View Full Version : tonights games

PlKEY-ARMY
04-03-2008, 08:16 PM
yeh quite alot of games playing tonight so who you got?

gills got brighton at brighton and we started well in 4th min got a goal then 20mins played richards gets a straight red card :rolleyes: then about a minute later we go concede a penalty and they score from it and from commentary we kinda struggling at the minute we was doing brilliant til the red card :(

Xeck
04-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Ended 4-2 didn't it? Sad times for the Gills. ;(

Geraint
04-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Ermmm I think Cardiff are drawing 0-0 with Crystal Palace. Yes, it has finished now.

Muniflex
04-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Seagulls! Seagulls! :)

PlKEY-ARMY
05-03-2008, 05:40 PM
yep finnished 4-2 to brighton, got 2 players sent off :( but one thing positvely we can take away from the game is at 9 men down we still had discipline and kept attacking

Andeeh
05-03-2008, 05:46 PM
yep finnished 4-2 to brighton, got 2 players sent off :( but one thing positvely we can take away from the game is at 9 men down we still had discipline and kept attacking

Tommy Elphick scored lol his dad lives up the road from us ;) SEAGULLS SEAGULLS !

Xeck
05-03-2008, 07:02 PM

My friend went to the game, said they played well and didn't deserve to lose, apparently the ref was terrible as well. :l

PlKEY-ARMY
07-03-2008, 12:40 AM
he was omg seent he highlights a disgrace of a referee honestly i mean well the first red card is 50-50 i think could of went could of gone not too sure but flipping hell.. for clohessey second yellow was pathetic he got it for kicking ball away BUT hes clearing the ball from an attack and hes set himself up for the kick (lent to the side kicking foot raised behind him ready for the kick) then whistle goes and he kicks it ? its pathetic gillingham should ask to get it reversed that red card shocking

but yeh we played very well if you ask me for a 9 men squad we had disclipine and we kept attacking even though 2 players short good on the team i say

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!