PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan v Arsenal

Xeck
04-03-2008, 08:44 PM
Half time, 0 - 0 the score, Arsenal easily the better team so far. If we continue like this, we'll be going through. Refs been a bit TERRIBLE imo. ¬_¬ Lovely to hear the Arsenal fans making more noise than the masses of Milan fans.

alexxxxx
04-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Hleb being yellowcarded for what might have been a penalty lol.

Aflux
04-03-2008, 09:06 PM
All over them, absolutely hammering them.

Minstrels
04-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

The Undertaker
04-03-2008, 09:28 PM
WOOOOOOOOOO GO FABREGAS :D:D:D

Milan gotta score Twice in 5mins :rolleyes:

Aflux
04-03-2008, 09:28 PM
Well deserved, absolutely fantastic.

2-0!

Geraint
04-03-2008, 09:36 PM
**** sake. Missed most of the half. I fell asleep. Seen second goal though.

The Undertaker
04-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Absolutely deserved this. We were the better team throughout the entire match :]
GO ARSENAL :D

Browney
04-03-2008, 09:38 PM
By the sounds of it I should've watched Arsenal. United were rubbish! What a boring match. Ended 1-0 to United so I cant complain too much.

Xeck
04-03-2008, 09:40 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! ;D What an amazing end!! So thoroughly deserved, easily the better side! What a goal from Fabregas and Adebayor makes up for his miss in the first leg. First English team to win away to AC Milan.

Ooohh AND, the Arsenal rot continues!

Geraint
04-03-2008, 09:42 PM
There's only ever been 2 English wins at the San Siro and Arsenal have won them both. Beat Inter 5-1 and AC Milan 2-0.

Minstrels
04-03-2008, 09:52 PM
10... 9... 8... 7...
Oh don't mind me, just counting down how long it'll take until United.Road is on saying how lucky Arsenal were and how there still 'rotting' and how United totally out played Lyon.

Muniflex
04-03-2008, 09:55 PM
As much as i hate Arsenal what a game and what a win from them.

From what i have heared they were all over Milan, well done them.

Proved me wrong but well done, what an achivement.

And Man. U did play quite well, obv well enough to win but wasn't anything spectacular. We dealt with what they threw at us and we got the goal, that is all that matters.

It's a shame about Celtic but 2/2 Premiership teams through to the Quaters, which is good:)

Disaronno
04-03-2008, 09:59 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! ;D What an amazing end!! So thoroughly deserved, easily the better side! What a goal from Fabregas and Adebayor makes up for his miss in the first leg. First English team to win away to AC Milan.

Ooohh AND, the Arsenal rot continues!
DAM i wanted to say that last bit

10... 9... 8... 7...
Oh don't mind me, just counting down how long it'll take until United.Road is on saying how lucky Arsenal were and how there still 'rotting' and how United totally out played Lyon.
Lol, yea me too. And to the post above? Arsenal WERE all over Milan. I heard the commentator say, its like half time never happened. Great game, hopefully should push our confidence up in the league :)

Minstrels
04-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Lol, yea me too. And to the post above? Arsenal WERE all over Milan. I heard the commentator say, its like half time never happened. Great game, hopefully should push our confidence up in the league :)
I don't think he's coming on... heres hoping he got hit by a fly!

PaulMacC
04-03-2008, 10:15 PM
YES YES YES!
Absolutly amazing performance from Arsenal tonight!

Mortalized
04-03-2008, 10:19 PM
wow the 1st goal was brill

bizzle
04-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I don't think he's coming on... heres hoping he got hit by a fly!
he was at old trafford init :rolleyes:

PaulMacC
04-03-2008, 10:24 PM
ITV Champs league highlights at 11pm if you missed.

Minstrels
he was at old trafford init :rolleyes:
LOLS! Did he say that or is that meant to make me go... LOLOLOLOLOL.
Either way it does! :P

Simmzay
:D

I expected a comfortable defeat tonight. Kept thinking "how long until they score" then they totally outclassed them for the first half. Then the second, was a lot more tighter, could've gone either way. Great result I can't believe it actually happened.

Flamini = MOTM

PaulMacC
04-03-2008, 10:27 PM
I was also expecting a defeat, I told my friend "I know Arsenal are getting beat tonight, there recovering from a bad patch and just wont deal with AC"
Boy was I wrong.

bizzle
04-03-2008, 10:30 PM
He didnt say that blue
thats what hes gonna say thou

Simmzay
04-03-2008, 10:31 PM
I think I've never seen Arsenal work so hard. They just wouldn't allow Milan to play. Although I'm no Milan fan, I do feel sad for Maldini. Truly a great player.

Greco!!
04-03-2008, 10:34 PM
what a match!! deserved that result no doubt :D:D
im speechless

PaulMacC
04-03-2008, 10:39 PM
plz support arsenal nxt season thn?

Geraint
04-03-2008, 10:41 PM
ITV Champs league highlights at 11pm if you missed.

10:40 for me. I feel like re-living the moment.

Disaronno
04-03-2008, 10:43 PM
If i say Arsenal will win they loose and when i say the will loose they win :S god sake. but im watching CLH, brb

United.Road
04-03-2008, 11:19 PM
its nice to see that the arsenal fans actually watched the game instead of being on habboxforum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: surely arsenal cant be that boring

PaulMacC
04-03-2008, 11:31 PM
well I was with u on habbo during the match so iunno.
I was watching on tv while simultaenously chatting you up.

United.Road
04-03-2008, 11:33 PM
well I was with u on habbo during the match so iunno.
I was watching on tv while simultaenously chatting you up.
u was on habbo?
really bad supporter................:eusa_whis:eusa_whis

PaulMacC
04-03-2008, 11:34 PM
yh I am ashamed though you were to during utd match cause u were flattering me wif ya comments.

Xeck
05-03-2008, 12:02 AM
its nice to see that the arsenal fans actually watched the game instead of being on habboxforum :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: surely arsenal cant be that boring

You're the one who's always on here asking "Where are all the Arsenal fans?" DURING games. Well now you know where we are everytime YOU'RE still on here.

United.Road
05-03-2008, 12:04 AM
You're the one who's always on here asking "Where are all the Arsenal fans?" DURING games. Well now you know where we are everytime YOU'RE still on here.
only because the game isnt on the tv!!!!!! i had to watch it on a stream at the weekend which involves using a pc :rolleyes: arsenal was on itv2 so why not log off habboxforum and watch the game for once?

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 12:09 AM
United.Road

What actually is your problem?

Alll you can do is stir things up.
Just admit it, arsenal played well and deserved the win, simple as, no more needed to be said.

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 12:10 AM
I seen the fabbyregaz goal, and tbh it was amazing. I think Arsenal should win the champions league this year personally. they've deserved it for so long.

United.Road
05-03-2008, 12:12 AM
when did i say they didnt deserve to win?

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 12:22 AM
I seen the fabbyregaz goal, and tbh it was amazing. I think Arsenal should win the champions league this year personally. they've deserved it for so long.

Nah should be united in my opnion, i see them as the best team atm, but that may be as im a united supporter.

when did i say they didnt deserve to win?

I didn't say it because you said they didn't deserve it, but i was saying that you could have just sadi well done and left it. But you always have to add a snidy comment don't you?

Xeck
05-03-2008, 12:22 AM
only because the game isnt on the tv!!!!!! i had to watch it on a stream at the weekend which involves using a pc :rolleyes: arsenal was on itv2 so why not log off habboxforum and watch the game for once?

I did watch the game, which is why I know it was on ITV4 for a start. I posted this topic AT HALF TIME, then replied again AFTER THE GAME. So don't assume I was on Habbox when you don't even know whether I was or not, and clearly you don't because I know I wasn't, you idiot. Haven't you noticed the majority of posts from Arsenal fans came after the game?

Besides, look at our posts per day.

You: 19.13.
Me: 6.31.

I think we know who spends too much time on Habbox Forums.

United.Road
05-03-2008, 12:24 AM
I did watch the game, which is why I know it was on ITV4 for a start. I posted this topic AT HALF TIME, then replied again AFTER THE GAME. So don't assume I was on Habbox when you don't even know whether I was or not, and clearly you don't because I know I wasn't, you idiot.

Besides, look at our posts per day.

You: 19.13.
Me: 6.31.

I think we know who spends too much time on Habbox Forums.

that doesnt prove anything
i could post 19 posts over 30 minutes and you post 6 posts over 3 hours

Xeck
05-03-2008, 12:26 AM
that doesnt prove anything
i could post 19 posts over 30 minutes and you post 6 posts over 3 hours

Nice ignoring everything else I said. You really couldn't just come in and say "well done" could you? You had to start an argument, not only that but an argument based on an assumption that Arsenal fans are on all the time during games, when you know that's not true.

What's the point?

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 12:27 AM
Just ignoring my comment?

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Nah should be united in my opnion, i see them as the best team atm, but that may be as im a united supporter.

imo, i dont think they do deserve it. im an everton supporter, and i think arsenal do deserve it. they've been outstanding this season, so i seriously think they should do.

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 12:32 AM
imo, i dont think they do deserve it. im an everton supporter, and i think arsenal do deserve it. they've been outstanding this season, so i seriously think they should do.

And united havn't been outstanding?

They had a shakey start to the season, as always but since then they have more or less be on constant form...

Usually when we win games we trouncce our opponents.

Im not saying Arsenal havn't played well, there postition clearly shows they have but i dunno.... It has been a good season of football...

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 12:44 AM
I dont think united have been outstanding compared to Arsenal, no. I think United are always good tbh, so nobody really notices if theyre better, unless they lose in which they are severly criticised. It's like the britney spears sort of situation... you're risen, just to be shot down.

Arsenal do deserve it though. I think they seriously do.

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 10:15 AM
United treble.

United.Road
05-03-2008, 11:18 AM
pyroka has no idea what hes on about

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:21 AM
I just complimented United by saying they're always good, so yes, I guess I don't know what I'm on about. :rolleyes:

United.Road
05-03-2008, 11:26 AM
you said arsenal deserve the title
i dont think they do

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Well youre a Man Utd supporter, it's only right you support your own team. I'm an Everton supporter, and I think Arsenal should win it. I'm sure others would agree with me, rather than it just being the usual suspects winning. Arsenal have been the underdogs lately, and I'd love this year to be the year of the underdog, what with Tottenham winning the Carling cup and Everton having a good shot of the UEFA if they win this Thursday.

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Well youre a Man Utd supporter, it's only right you support your own team. I'm an Everton supporter, and I think Arsenal should win it. I'm sure others would agree with me, rather than it just being the usual suspects winning. Arsenal have been the underdogs lately, and I'd love this year to be the year of the underdog, what with Tottenham winning the Carling cup and Everton having a good shot of the UEFA if they win this Thursday.

You can't really say they deserve to win because they are the underdogs though.
The team that deserve to win are the team that win it. They deserved it because they got the results simple as.
It's all to play for still but i think Man.U vs Arsenal at Old Trafford will be the decider, whover wins that will win the league.

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah true. I'm just saying that Arsenal are being classed as the underdogs to win, and I'd like a different team to win something. Is that so wrong? Yeah, Man utd v Arsenal will be a game and a half.

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Yeah true. I'm just saying that Arsenal are being classed as the underdogs to win, and I'd like a different team to win something. Is that so wrong? Yeah, Man utd v Arsenal will be a game and a half.

United were the favourites as the reigining champs but it isn't like we win it all the time.
But we the top teams will keep winning it until someone lese steps up.

Everton have had a great season and i hope they get fourth and i hope it isnt a one off season...

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 11:55 AM
I hope it aint a one-off season either lol.

United are favourites still? They're a good team, so no doubt they're going to win something. I just don't think they'll win the champs league, thats all. They have a chance of the premiership, I think. Teams like Tottenham, Man City, Portsmouth & Everton are starting to step up to the occasion.

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 11:57 AM
I hope it aint a one-off season either lol.

United are favourites still? They're a good team, so no doubt they're going to win something. I just don't think they'll win the champs league, thats all. They have a chance of the premiership, I think. Teams like Tottenham, Man City, Portsmouth & Everton are starting to step up to the occasion.

It would be good to see some new faces up there, aslong as united keep winning;):P

But champs league, i really do think we can do it. When we have needed to step up this season we really have, but it all depends on who we get in the next couple of rounds....

Man.U vs Arsenal Final would be nice to see:)

Bojangles
05-03-2008, 12:47 PM
I'm a united fan so obviously I'm going to say united deserve to win. But arsenal have proved me wrong, last season I thought they were a rubbish team but this season dear god they have shown some class. Especially all the young players like fabregas and theo wallcot.. Them two have come through the ranks faster than any other player I believe? (Exept from ronaldo xD)

EverSteve
05-03-2008, 12:49 PM
What a win for Arsenal, didn't think they would do it, but well done gunners. Now just make sure Man U dont win the Prem & Everton finish above Liverpool and ill be a happy Evertonian!

United.Road
05-03-2008, 12:49 PM
i see chelski more of a threat than arsenal

Bojangles
05-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Maybe so but only time will tell..

Meti
05-03-2008, 02:14 PM
THE FINAL RESULT: 0-2 TO ARSENAL!

They are now through, and Milan can stay in Italy

Jordie
05-03-2008, 02:56 PM
arsenal were brilliant
deserved what they got, milan hated their style of play and couldnt handle it.

the 4 english sides left are all good enough to go on and win this

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Chelsea aren't that far behind...

Tonight the have olymipakos at stamford bridge right? Away goal for olymikos and chelsea will have an uphill strugle.

Who is the four enlish teams? Arsenal, United and chelsea, who he 4th?

Minstrels
05-03-2008, 07:39 PM
THE FINAL RESULT: 0-2 TO ARSENAL!

They are now through, and Milan can stay in Italy
We... er.... we know.

Pyroka
05-03-2008, 07:41 PM
It would be good to see some new faces up there, aslong as united keep winning;):P

But champs league, i really do think we can do it. When we have needed to step up this season we really have, but it all depends on who we get in the next couple of rounds....

Man.U vs Arsenal Final would be nice to see:)

That would be interesting for a final. I fully agree with your first paragraph, and I do think Manchester United have a chance of the Champs league, but so does every other team... it's just luck on the night, isnt it.

Muniflex
05-03-2008, 07:41 PM
We... er.... we know.

Lol i was thinking that, posted a tad late??? Spamming fr more posts:rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!