PDA

View Full Version : I AM SCREWED!

Hypertext
07-03-2008, 04:15 AM
Just casually logged onto my mums emails and omg shes in contact with my spanish teacher cuz i'm doing crap he wants a meeting with me my mom and dad and him next friday.

That would be ok except for the fact that my dad is one of those really annoying thinks your the best genius thinks your amazing if you do one thing wrong cut off your balls kind of dad, and hes going to make me feel like crap, and the teacher is going to be on at me, and my mum and dad are gonna crack down on me etc etc etc. whats shall I DO!!

<?PHP>
07-03-2008, 06:47 AM
Only thing i can say is, I feel sorry for you

jesus
07-03-2008, 09:40 AM
It probably won't be as bad as you're thinking, maybe they will simply arrange some extra classes or tutoring to help you achieve the grades you should be aiming for.

Muniflex
07-03-2008, 12:49 PM
If your dad has a go at you just tell him you can't be perfect at everything and that the more he has a go at you the more pressure you will feel and the harder it wil be for you to concentrate and do well.

But yea, all that will happen is that you willprobs get extra tutoring which isn't so bad, if it gets you the grade then it will all be worth it in the future. If there is anything to do with spanish that you are unsure about then feel free to ask me:)

Good lcuk with it all;)

Ivake
07-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Should stop testing those divs and get on with some real work.

cocaine
07-03-2008, 05:38 PM
apart from the fact that you broke the law by invasion of privacy, i'd say thats quite bad tbh.

knuckle down and try and catch up

Lilian
07-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Good Luck with the meeting haha.

Yidiyot
08-03-2008, 09:01 AM
Just casually logged onto my mums emails and omg shes in contact with my spanish teacher cuz i'm doing crap he wants a meeting with me my mom and dad and him next friday.

That would be ok except for the fact that my dad is one of those really annoying thinks your the best genius thinks your amazing if you do one thing wrong cut off your balls kind of dad, and hes going to make me feel like crap, and the teacher is going to be on at me, and my mum and dad are gonna crack down on me etc etc etc. whats shall I DO!!

You can't help it if you're not a languages person. It's not your fault, so argue your point well and you will be fine :)! Just ignore what your mum and dad say about you and spanish. Do you like Spanish?

apart from the fact that you broke the law by invasion of privacy, i'd say thats quite bad tbh.

It was his mum's email, not someone elses. Besides which, he's not asking if he's 'broken the law'. I check my mum's emails all the time - it's a casual thing to do in a family.

Hypertext
20-03-2008, 12:25 PM
My mum lets me lol :S Also I do kiiiind of like Spanish, but I'm not naturally good, good news everyone, meeting was kind of easy, no yelling :D And I just was told to make up some work which I did. Thanks!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!