PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Why So Hateful Towards Habbo Club users?

Keepsake
26-08-2004, 05:31 AM
I mean, seriously. I do nothing to make the, "Non-HCs" Dislike me and What not. I just noticed how many Threads are prejudice towards, "The HCs"! Of Course, I buy Habbo Club Memberships Because it gives me a chance to express my style a bit more, but I dont exactly show it off. I even turn off my badge.

The other day, I was sittingin my friends room, and happened talking to another "Hc" girl, when a "Non-HC" Came up next to me and Mumbled, "You Hcs think you are sooo much better... I hate you." And Walked away. Another time, I was playing Falling furni and I won. The Guy I was against in the finals said, "Hey! No fair! She Revved twice and she is HC! She doesn't deserve that furni! She is Hc for gawds sake! I bet she has millions of Hc Sofas!" Which is so not true.

But I spose I do get why Some "Non-Hcs" Can dislike Hc Buyers. Another Example was when I was in a room, Two Girls ((One Hc, one not)) Talking to an Hc guy. When hey both asked him to dance, H responded "No" To the Non Hc. WhenShe Asked Why not, His reason was, "Because you are poor, and you are a gold digger. Plus, you are non-Hc." I am sure she was only looking for a friend, not somebody to Mooch off of.

In Conclusion, There arent Many Reasons to Dislike The Hcs, Because I respect the Nons sometimes even More than The HCs. :@

Moose
26-08-2004, 05:43 AM
Some Hc's are stuck up, and other habbos may had a bad experience with a hc, but Hc are normal habbos, they may buy hc for a X amount of time, but as soon they cant get hc there nromal habbos...

Keepsake
26-08-2004, 05:50 AM
The only Stuck-Up Hcs in my eye are the ones that have always yearned to wear special Hc Hair and clothing, to have that badge... for a long time. If a Habbo Joins in February, and Gets HC Within a few weeks ((Which is pretty Common)) After a while, They Dont Really Feel "Superior", because they basically started as an HC. Then, there are those who join in February, and Join Hc for the first time next february. Then, They feel suerior because they know how it feels to be non Hc. They Know that little voice in there head is telling them that they dont fit in with hcs because they are a non.

Incher
26-08-2004, 06:11 AM
The stuck ups r when the non-HCs beg and whimper at u ITS ANNOYING AS HELL

Bunny
26-08-2004, 12:01 PM
I agree with that, I'm in habbo club too and I got scammed of ALL my rares. But I don't whing about it. And practucally everyday I get the same thing said to me, "She's a HC, she's rich!" and "Can you please buy me credits? I can't because I live in Australia", well I live in Australia too!!!

Mentor
26-08-2004, 12:38 PM
the thing that annoys a lot of non hcs is bscuse of those stuck up hc only rooms, even thogh alot of them just hav that on the name and are full of non hcs anyway, plus there pretty good as trade rooms, but its still annoying to see on the popular menu a room saying hc only.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:35 AM
If only they sell guns and weapons in their own sections, if your habbo ends up as a bloody mess, you're permenantly banned Non HC only, I have alot of HC people i would want dead and perm banned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!