PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Buy HC I pay first Very Cheap Scam

Incher
26-08-2004, 05:40 AM
I just thought of this in my head. My ex-mate wanted to be HC so I made him a account using my email and my b-day so i made him HC...he paid me...but after he scammed me outa 6 HC Sofas! What a mate eh?Nehow I was thinking GOD I gotta scam him somehow.
He likes to race scam where he fake pays on a clone etc so he wans me to help I got his clones passes he usally puts 123 lol so if we were to he tells me who he uses ill fake host and then he is "set" to win. Anyways when he won and he gave himself the hcs just incase someone wud wanna see that he relly got it so i wud log on and change pass and change it but I thot that insted i can get his account w/ like 3 months HC left a dog and more I GOT A PERFECT IDEA.
IT WAS MY EMAIL.
MY B-DAY.
I REMEMBER REGISTERD PASS!
So I emailed Habbo to get the "I forgot my pass" back becuz ITS ALL MY STUFF THAT HE HAS. It shud work as I have all the registered data! Well if hes gonna play nasty w/ me hes gonna get burnt!

BYE BYE!

Keepsake
26-08-2004, 05:42 AM
Revenge is Sweet... But Maybe you Shouldnt Share :eusa_doh: this with teh rest of the world...?

Incher
26-08-2004, 05:49 AM
LoL yes it is he keeps scamming me and re-uniting so eh deserves it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!