PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] A FEW PASS SCAMS

Incher
26-08-2004, 05:57 AM
There is one w/ :performance i dont know the full thing if u could inform me plz do
there is a scam thats type in ur pass dont enter hold alt and press 013 well my alts werent working once upon a time so i didnt care :) lol well also type ur pass hold control and press M.BEWARE

Hi-BriD
27-08-2004, 08:29 PM
alot of people are saying "look what happens when you type your pass *****" and i actually saw somone fall for this and not realise that the scammer now had thier password and so did everyone else in the room. beware, NEVER even type your password, let alone press somthing afterwards apart from when you are logging into habbo

LostSoul
27-08-2004, 09:04 PM
: performance is not a scam, it just tells you how much lag is in the hotel.
(Note:Theres no space betwheen the performance and : )

Incher
28-08-2004, 04:32 PM
no then its like cntrl phq 14 or something etc!

Da-Weasel
01-09-2004, 12:05 PM
dye just say
ill double ur furni just type : perfrormance and press accept
wot i nearly fell for dat!!!

Usher
01-09-2004, 11:34 PM
Lol someone tried that to me a long time ago, I said "Ok I did it, where's my free credits?" even though I didn't I was just testing them because I knew it was a scam, then the scammer got really mad like furious and ran off. :) Don't let scammers win.

mrhardnut
02-09-2004, 09:31 PM
watch out for this scam
they take you 2 a room wer dere is a teleport and they put dere clone in da teleport and they say wen i leave da room say ur password and hold down alt and press wateva they say but wen he leaves and u say da password he will look on his clone and c ur password come up.
;) thank me l8er if this happenes 2 u ;)

EdwardTine
02-09-2004, 09:50 PM
Well you shouldn't really full for scams, they are easy to avoid, the password ********* is old and funny, my friend got the scammer to do that once lol, now we have a new habbo. Really its your own fault when someone comes into a room saying help I've been scammed, idiots.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!