PDA

View Full Version : Teens: YOUR Stories!

The Professor
11-03-2008, 07:10 PM
The results are in, and the category with a clear victory is Bullying. Thanks to all who voted!

My PM box is now open to anyone who has anything at all to say about the matter! Your challenge, should you wish to accept it, is to write an article on the topic of bullying. It could be a personal experience, the experience of a close friend or relative or some helpful advice that you've given or been given in the past that you think could help someone else. It can be however long you want it to be, 2 lines or 2 pages! However, there are a couple of guidelines:

The piece of text must be written in coherant english. That means no text speak and good spelling and grammar where possible. If you have a couple of grammar problems they will be corrected, but if the whole thing is in text speak it will be ignored.
The story MUST BE TRUE. A made up story will be obvious when compared to the true stories that are received and defeat the point of this whole scheme.
The writing must be your own; it cannot be stolen from another website or other source.
References to drugs and sex cannot be detailed or graphic. The article needs to be able to be read by young people, we are looking to advise and entertain, not become the next playboy.
Language must keep to the forum filter. Obviously, anything that contradicts this will be filtered when the article is PMd.Other than that, the canvas is completely blank. I'm sure many of you have had experiences in the past with bullying which would make insightful reading, maybe other people can learn from your experiences. Your article may give someone the confidence or vital piece of advice they need.
All effort will be made to get your article posted aslong as it adheres to the guidelines. In the event of a large amount of submissions, there may be a couple of volumes posted over a short space of time.

Your article can bear your name or can be completely annoymous. If you wish it to be kept annoymous, your name will not leave my PM box. If you're still uncomfortable, you can send your story to me through a member of senior management.

Any comments that are in any way offensive or negative about the articles on the habbox site will be removed IMMEDIATELY. Our aim is not humiliation or to upset the authors. If you spot any comments that are like this, send me a PM and it shall be removed post-haste.

Thanks for reading, I eagerly await submissions :)

Alex

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!