PDA

View Full Version : [Options help] I need help with options

Oleh
14-03-2008, 10:41 PM
Hey i just had my interview and i chose Media , Business studies and graphic products , Is media and business studies hard in terms of coursework

Toughened
15-03-2008, 11:24 AM
Every lesson is hard in their own ways.
As long as you're willing to put alot of effort in and are completely inerested in the lesson they shouldn't be as hard as they seem.
Good luck with your choices! :)

VPSwow
15-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Business studies is easy to get the high grades. However it is vertually all coursework except for a final finance exam. If you like been on the computers then its a good choice and also helps you a lot in terms of business prospects ect as you learn how finances work in a business, staff procedures and how to run a business effectivly.

However in the course i did it was a project a year and each project consisted of 24 sections each with around 4 pages. 96 pages in the year seems a lot but it isnt really. Also their is quite a bit of theory work and a few visits.

Frodo13.
17-03-2008, 08:38 PM
I did Business Studies at GCSE, it's very easy imo. Got a B overall and full marks in the coursework.

Dr.Rdx
18-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Business Studies is simple. I'm currently doing it and predicted A but working on an A* level, got A* in mocks so yeah, do Business Studies :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!