PDA

View Full Version : Typos are 1t proof (Immenseman)

Coving
15-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Here proof immenseman, after you accused me of 'pathetic' claims.

Well infact, your rare valuer was in my room and asked us what purple fans sell at, no1 answered him, and he said check now and it was 2t, and he said 'thats about right' so actually im 100% right that the purple fan was changed dramatically.

Here i just bought 1 typo and im buying 2 more for 2 thrones, so unlucky.

Oh and dont get all stroppy with me about this, im being 100% honest that typos sell for 1t per now, and that the p fan was changed to 2t, now back to 10, lol!

Ugawa
15-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Y r u whispering that?

Immenseman
15-03-2008, 02:00 PM
One trade, how many typo's are there on the Hotel? Exactly. I will keep an eye open for you and see if they are mainly selling for throne per but I have had people over console selling for 45-48hc mark. Why did you have to whisper to her? Also, the purple fan wasn't changed to 2t unless someone did it by accident which I doubt.

Ugawa
15-03-2008, 02:02 PM
I agree with Jake I've only seen thrones selling for 45 - 50 Hc's each. If you have seen them selling for 1 T then thats what you will think but Rvrs cant see every trade on Habbox there are only a few of us and we can't be everywhere

XX

Flamedragon3
15-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Also how do we know that the trade actually happened? Because there is only one person ticking so we can't be 100% sure if you did actually complete the trade. Also, if you want to screenie with both tick's, you have to let them tick the box first and you tick the box second ;)

One trade of 200+ typewriters is not enough to change its value...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!