PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Games

Jordie
21-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Who you got?

we've got cheltenham at home.

i dont like to predict anymore because we are too unpredictable.

one week we'll be brilliant and another you wonder why we're a professional team

bizzle
21-03-2008, 08:50 PM
chelt are crap.
brighton away i think
ent going

brandon
21-03-2008, 08:50 PM
Colchester at home. Lose this and we deserve to get relegated anyway.
Will be interesting to see Maceo Rigters if he plays at all.

Aflux
21-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Lost at bloody Yeovil.

IRBlueMoon
21-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Bolton away, I'm going.

Browney
21-03-2008, 09:09 PM
Sunderland have got Villa. A tough draw really.

Jordie
21-03-2008, 09:55 PM
chelt are crap.
brighton away i think
ent going

chelt might be one of the poorer sides in this division

but they've done the double over leeds

and have the chance to do the double over us tommorow even tho we absolutely hammered them at their place.

Geraint
21-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Bristol City at home.

Local derby. Gotta beat the wurzels this time. Should have won at their place but we were robbed by Urinal Rennie.

PlKEY-ARMY
22-03-2008, 10:12 AM
bournmouth at home
not gonna predict same reason as you jordie :P we beat the teams were supposed to lose against then lose against the teams were supposed to win comfortably... if we lose this god help us

IRBlueMoon
22-03-2008, 10:13 AM
chelt might be one of the poorer sides in this division

but they've done the double over leeds

and have the chance to do the double over us tommorow even tho we absolutely hammered them at their place.
Have you heard of John Finnigan or something? He used to play for Chelt... how old is he now? >_>

bizzle
22-03-2008, 11:03 AM
drew 1-1 with aflux
aflux how could u miss that open goal Oo

Aflux
22-03-2008, 11:22 AM
drew 1-1 with aflux
One word: Bendtner.

LUCKY SON OF A GUN MATTY!

lol.

IRBlueMoon
22-03-2008, 11:26 AM
drew 1-1 with aflux

One word: Bendtner.

LUCKY SON OF A GUN MATTY!

lol.
Why have these two posts been put in here when they should be in the xbox 360 Fifa league? I think you got mixed up. :P

PlKEY-ARMY
22-03-2008, 03:22 PM
well 8 mins played andrew crofts scores his third 30+yarder sreamer but this one had a deflection unlike the others but still :D
1-0 up

edit : 26th min we score :D
27min we concede! :O gosh golly ahah

Aflux
22-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Well done Carlisle on promotion:eusa_clap

PlKEY-ARMY
22-03-2008, 05:16 PM
final score
gills 2 - 1 bournemouth

sounded like a good equal match :D
the second half especially coneded penalty but great save by stillie and he made a few other amazing saves apparently so cant wait to see them :D priceless 3 points we needed them and weve got them :D this relegation battle isnt over til last game of season i think, but good thing is our next game is port vale which on paper is easy win but they beat us at our ground so you never know... they dominated us have to say :P but our game in hand is luton :D no disrespet but i think we may have that in the bag but you never know bottom of league club matches are always exciting :D

bizzle
22-03-2008, 05:35 PM
drew 0-0

Jordie
22-03-2008, 05:44 PM
*** luton

1-1
and it should of been 10-0 before ht. we cant take our chances and invited them back into the game and even worse a mistake sets up their goal.

frustrating:@
results gone against us so thats gone for definete now

Browney
22-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Chopra! You beauty!

Sunderland 1 - 0 Aston Villa

First away win of the season. Took long enough! 4 points above drop zone. We really need to win where it counts now. We got alot of games against people in the bottom half of the table from now on. If we are gonna pick up points, it'll be now.

Geraint
22-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Cardiff 2-1 Bristol City

We didn't deserve to win. Wind played its part and so did the ref. Nice to win the derby.

Nereo
22-03-2008, 07:40 PM
final score
gills 2 - 1 bournemouth

sounded like a good equal match :D
the second half especially coneded penalty but great save by stillie and he made a few other amazing saves apparently so cant wait to see them :D priceless 3 points we needed them and weve got them :D this relegation battle isnt over til last game of season i think, but good thing is our next game is port vale which on paper is easy win but they beat us at our ground so you never know... they dominated us have to say :P but our game in hand is luton :D no disrespet but i think we may have that in the bag but you never know bottom of league club matches are always exciting :D

When I lived in gillingham i went to see the gills.
I wasn't impressed.:D
Good result for them today though

PlKEY-ARMY
22-03-2008, 11:13 PM
When I lived in gillingham i went to see the gills.
I wasn't impressed.:D
Good result for them today though
ahah no i admit we are shocking at times but which season was this? cause we was a great club up until 2003ish

IRBlueMoon
23-03-2008, 10:32 AM
0:0 Boltons keeper is fat, that ball he cleared off the line bounced off his belly the fat knacker. :@

Jamie!
23-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Leyton Orient 0-3 Carlisle

I'm sure the Orient fans will agree with when I say that it could, and should, have been at least 5/6-0. Orient were obviously having an off day 'cause they couldn't string two passes together all game. I've never seen us dominate away from home so much for ages, and to be honest, Orient going down to 10men made no difference at all 'cause they were been pissed about with by us even before Melligan got sent off.

Sitting in 2nd place now, 3pts clear of Doncaster and with a game in hand... It's all looking rosey at the minute. We've got some massive, and tough, games coming up soon though, so I we're far from being clear at the minute.

Alan_Carr
24-03-2008, 09:44 AM
We've got Carlisle away today, big game for them, nothing expected of us apart from keeping our faint play-off hopes alive. Im actually going on the long trip up to Cumbria, so hopefully a point'll be nice :)

bizzle
24-03-2008, 11:44 AM
southend @ home.

IRBlueMoon
24-03-2008, 12:12 PM
southend @ home.
OMG LETS START A CHUFFING ARGUEMENT YH! UNITED R SHIZZLE CITEH R DA BEZT!111!!! WOO GO US FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

PlKEY-ARMY
24-03-2008, 02:20 PM
tonight
got port vale
away :|
not too sur eon outcome we need a win to keep up with crewe and crewe have got walsal at walsal which is good cause walsal are in form so on paper everything should go our way but obviously on paper never works never has been whilst following the gills :P

@xP
24-03-2008, 07:35 PM
0:0 Boltons keeper is fat, that ball he cleared off the line bounced off his belly the fat knacker. :@

We battered you tbh.

Jordie
24-03-2008, 10:17 PM
drew 0-0 at the den

pictures and videos coming soon

all im saying;)

Alan_Carr
24-03-2008, 10:35 PM
lost 2-0 away to Carlisle, only got bk an hour ago, they're a good team, but not worthy of 2nd place on that performance, didnt think much of em. But then again, the best teams grind out results.

bizzle
24-03-2008, 10:50 PM
lost 1-0 to soufend`

PlKEY-ARMY
25-03-2008, 03:11 AM
argh so pissed! i thought the games were night kick offs so didnt get to listen to it! :(

well guess what? another loss!
arghhh lost 2-1 we are in deep shizzle

Alan_Carr
25-03-2008, 07:35 AM
argh so pissed! i thought the games were night kick offs so didnt get to listen to it! :(

well guess what? another loss!
arghhh lost 2-1 we are in deep shizzle

Did you go Cobblers ( Northampton ) away like a month ago with Gillingham?
Cos i saw a flag saying " PIKEY-ARMY " in the away stand?

bizzle
25-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Thats there nickname "Pikeys"

PlKEY-ARMY
25-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Did you go Cobblers ( Northampton ) away like a month ago with Gillingham?
Cos i saw a flag saying " PIKEY-ARMY " in the away stand?
nah mate not mine like bizzle said our nickname well not nickname but our name :P other teams liek chant at us pikey songs and then we just sing songs about being pikeys we actually like it, its a compliment :P
the owner of the flag was problem gate 13 as they have a PIKEY ARMY flag they take to matches (gate 13 = gills firm)

Jamie!
26-03-2008, 01:11 PM
lost 2-0 away to Carlisle, only got bk an hour ago, they're a good team, but not worthy of 2nd place on that performance, didnt think much of em. But then again, the best teams grind out results.
We didn't have to get out of first gear though to be fair...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!