PDA

View Full Version : F1 - Race Day 23rd March

Jbz-Hotboy.
23-03-2008, 08:23 AM
Well I am watching it live on ITV 1 as we speak, Hamiliton has made a few mistakes but is coming back strongly he is currently in P4 but due to him and the other two drivers in front not making pit stops this could improve, they had a problem in the pits when they could not get his tires off he then dropped down into P11. But then Massa has had to retire (Still no points ) but
Kubica is in P1 but I suppose will lose that when he goes into the pits.

So theres 20 laps left I look forward to hearing your views after the race and the final out come. :)

Jbz-Hotboy.
23-03-2008, 09:12 AM
So what a win for Ferrari as Kimi Raikkonen takes P1 after a very tough race, his team mate Felipe Massa sadly crashed out after starting from pole
Lewis then only managed P5.

So if you missed the race and if you do miss the re-run why not visit www.f1.com for all the full results

Titch
23-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Massa did not retire, he lost it in the corner and spun out and banked himself, clean and simple, it was a case of ambision of heals for massa today.

Lewis did well considering the condition of car and tyres today, great pressure at end on sato.

Sato did amazing today and got some well deserved points and there is more to come this season from him.

Kov did very well and nice to see him on podium.

Kimi, well, what can i say, he was imense today and showed why he is current world champion however i still think lewis will be this years champion.

Aflux
23-03-2008, 10:33 AM
Massa did not retire, he lost it in the corner and spun out and banked himself, clean and simple, it was a case of ambision of heals for massa today.

Lewis did well considering the condition of car and tyres today, great pressure at end on sato.

Sato did amazing today and got some well deserved points and there is more to come this season from him.

Kov did very well and nice to see him on podium.

Kimi, well, what can i say, he was imense today and showed why he is current world champion however i still think lewis will be this years champion.
Sato got nothing?

Titch
23-03-2008, 10:53 AM
oppps ment truli LOL.

IRBlueMoon
23-03-2008, 11:33 AM
oppps ment truli LOL.
What a name lololololololol.

Aflux
23-03-2008, 11:41 AM
What a name lololololololol.
Jarno Trulli - lmao.

Jbz-Hotboy.
23-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Massa did retire he didn't finish the race it means he retired from the race :)

Massa is on his way to being sacked he can not even finish a race without the drivers aids e.g. Traction Control and Launch Control etc ....

Titch
23-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Massa did retire he didn't finish the race it means he retired from the race :)

Massa is on his way to being sacked he can not even finish a race without the drivers aids e.g. Traction Control and Launch Control etc ....

Well he actually didnt rite though, he crashed out. :P:P Yes techniqual term re-tired but it makes sound like he pulled in pit and got out, you have to say crashed cus he crashed so people can laugh :P

Also, any1 here watch race, i watched it and got peeved of that kov in press confrence didnt get to say anythink! or atleast didnt show it.

Mr.Sam
23-03-2008, 02:55 PM
to be honest there wasn't much Massa could do, the car seemed to spontaneously lose traction and went right off, the gravel trap was right near the corner so he couldn't get out.

Jbz-Hotboy.
23-03-2008, 03:08 PM
I think there is a Ferrari Engine Fault as the other team which didn't finish due to engine problems, which has A Ferrari Engine never finished and in Melbourne
both Massa And Raki didn't finish due to engine failures.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!