PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United Vs Liverpool

Gubai
23-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Kicked off about two minutes ago, who you think will win this one?:P
manchester united hopefully;)

Geraint
23-03-2008, 01:47 PM
My ******* sopcast won't log in and the mediaplayers have been enlarged too much. FGS.

Browney
23-03-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm watching it on Skysports now. Couple of good chances for United but Liverpool seem to have had more but wasted them.

Nereo
23-03-2008, 01:57 PM
it will be a draw

The Undertaker
23-03-2008, 02:06 PM
1-0 Man Utd - Wes Brown

Browney
23-03-2008, 02:06 PM
1-0 to United. Wes Brown scoring from a header.

Edit: Beat me too it.

Browney
23-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Javier Mascherano sent off. Second yellow.

Oops, merge?

Muniflex
23-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Definite sending off. He should have kept his gob shut.

Good first half. Can see a couple goals in second half....

Pillsbury
23-03-2008, 02:34 PM
That was the most ridiculous sending off ever. He should have just been sent away. He wasnt having a go at the ref, you could see he was smiling as he spoke to him and yet he gets booked for it??

Browney
23-03-2008, 02:39 PM
That was the most ridiculous sending off ever. He should have just been sent away. He wasnt having a go at the ref, you could see he was smiling as he spoke to him and yet he gets booked for it??

Its this whole issue of disrespect. The officials are trying to come down hard on players that dont respect the referee.

Pillsbury
23-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Yea I know that, but he wasnt havin a go at the ref, he was just asking what that was for... just like Torres did. Which shouldnt have been a booking either cos he was just asking. You can surely tell the difference between this and when 6 chelsea players run up to the ref all shoutin at him.

Browney
23-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Yea I know that, but he wasnt havin a go at the ref, he was just asking what that was for... just like Torres did. Which shouldnt have been a booking either cos he was just asking. You can surely tell the difference between this and when 6 chelsea players run up to the ref all shoutin at him.

Well I dunno. The referee is probably a bit card happy as these matches can turn abit ugly.

Pillsbury
23-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Yea, and richard keys said at half time he might be feeling like he has to do somethin cos he didnt see ashley cole the other night and he was the fourth official

rawritsluke
23-03-2008, 02:55 PM
The players need to learn just because they have money does not mean they can try sway the ref, the ref runs the game, end of.

mangle
23-03-2008, 03:09 PM
2-0 Ronaldo

mangle
23-03-2008, 03:11 PM
3-0 Nani

Edited by Enrique (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute editing time period.

Aflux
23-03-2008, 03:13 PM
3-0 Nani
Laughing out loud.

e5
23-03-2008, 03:15 PM
3 - 0 lol. my bro is happy

Pyroka
23-03-2008, 03:16 PM
Yep, being an Everton supporter & Man Utd hater, i'm in alot of confusion as to what I should do...

Tristan
23-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Play of Portuguese brilliance!
Nani only came on around 5-10 minutes ago and he's put it to bed!

Pyroka, obviously you'd be cheering because it helps your club's chances of the Champions League spot?

IRBlueMoon
23-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Yep, being an Everton supporter & Man Utd hater, i'm in alot of confusion as to what I should do...
You wanted it to be called off. :)

Jordie
23-03-2008, 03:28 PM
pretty simple win for united

would of won even if liverpool finished with 11 men.

too good for them.

rawritsluke
23-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Now I just hope arsenal draw with chelsea :) 73 points here we go :D:D:D:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Pyroka
23-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Pyroka, obviously you'd be cheering because it helps your club's chances of the Champions League spot?

indeed ;)

Muniflex
23-03-2008, 03:30 PM
What a result!:D

Great game.

And to clear up the sending off - if it was the first time he had said something ot the ref then he shouldn't have been sent off. But since he was booked he had a go at the ref for every decision he made. Numerous offences of decent = deserved red card, simple as.

Not a good game for Reina though. He will be very dissapointed.

I am looking forward to seeing my dad - he a Liverpool supporter and been down pub to watch. The pub is owned by Liverpool fan and his son is also Liverpool fan - I can't wait till darts on Thursday!:D

Roll on Chelsea - v- Arsenal.

e5
23-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Unlucky Liverpool.

For a safe week for Man U, chelsea and liverpool need to draw :P

Xeck
Saw that coming. Mascherano was idiotic, he should have done what's best for the team and kept his mouth shut. On another note, Ronaldo is actually made of feather.

Kewl
Liverpool should of played Gerrard and Torres... oh... wait...

carrick
23-03-2008, 03:33 PM
hahahahhhahahahha so many people predicted a liverpool win aswell

what happened to the best striker in the world? torres was useless just as i thought he would be

whatever the result in the arsenal chelski match i will be a happy man

stupid deluded scousers hahahahhahaha

Muniflex
23-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Saw that coming. Mascherano was idiotic, he should have done what's best for the team and kept his mouth shut. On another note, Ronaldo is actually made of feather.

I have to admit Ronaldo did go down a bit easy a couple of times, which he needs to cut out his game but most of the time he does get fouled.

But what about that Torres? Carrick tackels him, clearly gets the ball, doesn't really touch Torres, Torres runs after ball, realises he wont get it and falls over. Whats all that about? Clutching his shin as if he just got a bullet through it!
Then he goes off, comes abck on and is running around freely.

Thats the problem with Spanish/Portugues football and footballers. Do go down a bit easy and over react...

But Ronaldo is still the best player in the world and Torres possibley best striker at the moment, but he did have a bit of an off day today.

Xeck
23-03-2008, 03:39 PM
I have to admit Ronaldo did go down a bit easy a couple of times, which he needs to cut out his game but most of the time he does get fouled.

But what about that Torres? Carrick tackels him, clearly gets the ball, doesn't really touch Torres, Torres runs after ball, realises he wont get it and falls over. Whats all that about? Clutching his shin as if he just got a bullet through it!
Then he goes off, comes abck on and is running around freely.

Thats the problem with Spanish/Portugues football and footballers. Do go down a bit easy and over react...

But Ronaldo is still the best player in the world and Torres possibley best striker at the moment, but he did have a bit of an off day today.

Yeah that was really poor from Torres. :/ Reminded me a bit of Gilardino v Celtic.. although Gilardino's was much much worse. ;P

carrick
23-03-2008, 03:40 PM
xeck remember when adebayor dived against united??

Muniflex
Yeah that was really poor from Torres. :/ Reminded me a bit of Gilardino v Celtic.. although Gilardino's was much much worse. ;P

The whole thing needs to be cut out from football.

I blame Klingsman!:P

Kewl
xeck remember when adebayor dived against united??

If we're going to throw back how about when rooney dived to end arsenal's 49 unbeaten streak a couple years back

carrick
23-03-2008, 03:43 PM
If we're going to throw back how about when rooney dived to end arsenal's 49 unbeaten streak a couple years back
wasnt a dive

Kewl
23-03-2008, 03:44 PM
wasnt a dive

Campbell didn't touch him, makes it a dive.

Xeck
23-03-2008, 03:45 PM
wasnt a dive

You're a genius. Don't really need to explain how it was a dive, if you think it wasn't, you're wrong.

And besides, that was ONE dive from Adebayor, when Ronaldo is well-known for diving.

The whole thing needs to be cut out from football.

I blame Klingsman!:P

Imo they need to start banning players that dive after games if they're not sent off during games. That'll stamp it out.

Muniflex
23-03-2008, 03:45 PM
No point arguing.

People dive. It is stupid but it happens..

carrick
23-03-2008, 03:47 PM
arsenal fans crying because they are on the brink of losing the title :'(

i already think they're out of it tho

rawritsluke
23-03-2008, 03:49 PM
73 points woop woop. I can see us taking the premier league and champs league now :)
Torres the best striker in the world? rofl okay.. Ronaldo is wrong for diving but he IS the best player in the world and he proves that every match he plays.

Xeck
23-03-2008, 03:51 PM
arsenal fans crying because they are on the brink of losing the title :'(

i already think they're out of it tho

I've been away for a week, I'm guessing you're UnitedRoad?

I wouldn't be surprised. I'm gonna stop arguing because you can't admit when you're wrong, you just change the subject. Cheers to everyone else for being mature. :]

Muniflex
23-03-2008, 03:52 PM
73 points woop woop. I can see us taking the premier league and champs league now :)
Torres the best striker in the world? rofl okay.. Ronaldo is wrong for diving but he IS the best player in the world and he proves that every match he plays.

You do not think he ios the best striker in the world? Please tell us why....

You do not think that with the recent form he has been on with i think 2 hatricks in 3 games? Not sure and 20 goals this season (his first season of English football)

Who would you say is the best striker then?

carrick
23-03-2008, 03:55 PM
tevez best striker in the world

Muniflex
23-03-2008, 03:56 PM
tevez best striker in the world

Oh please.

Just being ridiculous now.

He a very good striker but not best in the world.

carrick
23-03-2008, 03:59 PM
haha some people dont know what sarcasm is

he was being sarcastic about torres because he was rubbish today

:G.M.T:
23-03-2008, 04:01 PM
As a Man United fan myself I admit that torres is the best striker in the world. We would do anything to have him on our team because he is world class.

But the best player in the world is Ronaldo without a doubt. The things he is capable of is amazing.

Great result for us today. Will shut up all of the Liverpool fans at school who always try to make out like they are the better side. lol!

Wanting a draw out of this next game to make me happy xD

Tristan
Ronaldo shouldn't be so criticised for diving.
He hardly ever does it.
Today in the Penalty Area, it would have been harsh but Carragher did foul him.
The fact is that it was a small kick, so hardly noticeable and wasn't something so hard to take you down. So it's hard to react to that kind of foul and get the penalty that would have been harsh, but actually a legit one.

Muniflex
haha some people dont know what sarcasm is

he was being sarcastic about torres because he was rubbish today

Sorry if it was sarcasm i just didn't realise as there are so many idiots on here who don't know what they are talking about.

If it wasn't then.. Oh dear.

bizzle
23-03-2008, 04:02 PM
3-0 united?

Muniflex
23-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Ronaldo shouldn't be so criticised for diving.
He hardly ever does it.
Today in the Penalty Area, it would have been harsh but Carragher did foul him.
The fact is that it was a small kick, so hardly noticeable and wasn't something so hard to take you down. So it's hard to react to that kind of foul and get the penalty that would have been harsh, but actually a legit one.

You have to admit that sometimes he does go down a bit easy though. Players should try and stay on tejir feet more. Like Rooney right at the begining, if he went down he probs would have got penalty but he wanted to score so badly he stayed up.

And yes Bizzle, 3 - 0 United.

bizzle
23-03-2008, 04:04 PM
who scored for united?

carrick
23-03-2008, 04:04 PM
ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> torres

brandon
23-03-2008, 04:05 PM
You do not think he ios the best striker in the world? Please tell us why....

You do not think that with the recent form he has been on with i think 2 hatricks in 3 games? Not sure and 20 goals this season (his first season of English football)

Who would you say is the best striker then?
Best striker in the world is Michael Owen.
And what team do you support?

bizzle
23-03-2008, 04:05 PM
do u go united.road
cuz if u did
u got back quickly :)

brandon
23-03-2008, 04:06 PM
do u go united.road
cuz if u did
Well it's a bit obvious he didn't. :S

bizzle
23-03-2008, 04:07 PM
u never know
he could have a super rare plane and he has a computer next to him LOL

carrick
23-03-2008, 04:08 PM
no watched it on sky

Mortalized
23-03-2008, 04:41 PM
viva viva ronaldo

Muniflex
23-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Best striker in the world is Michael Owen.
And what team do you support?

Michael Owen has the potential to be greatest striker but at Newcastle he wont be able to.

And i support Manchester United.

How about you?

rawritsluke
23-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Sorry if it was sarcasm i just didn't realise as there are so many idiots on here who don't know what they are talking about.

If it wasn't then.. Oh dear.
Of course it was sarcasm :P everyone knows how good torres is :) but today he let himself down.

IRBlueMoon
23-03-2008, 05:51 PM
do u go united.road
cuz if u did
He could have gone by plane... I did that one time when we played Newcastle two seasons ago. It's quicker if it's dead far init...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!