PDA

View Full Version : New car

Unbilotitled
25-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Right, i know this is somthing i shouldnt be worrying about now im 14, in year 9 at school, but i am definatly goign to stay on at sixthform, and everyone at sixthform drives there car to and from top and bottom site, i am worried i could not afford a car?!?!

Recomendations on how old you were when you first got one and how you funded it etc?

GommeInc
25-03-2008, 06:33 PM
You don't desperately have to have a car for Sixth Form? Just walk like everyone else does around the area :P I got my car halfway through first year and it was paid for using my hidden bacnk account my parents put money in every now and again.

Unbilotitled
25-03-2008, 06:36 PM
i wish i had a hidden bank account =[
Yeahh i really want one for sixth form im desperate.

Metric1
25-03-2008, 11:49 PM
I still drive the first car I ever bought.

benjamin
25-03-2008, 11:51 PM
When you're 15, get a job and save up.

My brother is buying me a car in summer, my mum is paying for most of my lessons and I have to pay for insurance etc.

Clowgon
26-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Lol. Just Save up. Dont Worry about cars Yet.
*Coughs* Girls cant drive anyway:P

Antony
26-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Right, i know this is somthing i shouldnt be worrying about now im 14, in year 9 at school, but i am definatly goign to stay on at sixthform, and everyone at sixthform drives there car to and from top and bottom site, i am worried i could not afford a car?!?!

Recomendations on how old you were when you first got one and how you funded it etc?

Got a job, and saved up.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!