PDA

View Full Version : Going to kick off today!!!

Minstrels
29-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Birmingham vs City!!! The crowds are going to be kicking off BIG style. Hope they have decent coppers there!!!

Thr@ne
29-03-2008, 01:25 AM
fight! fight! fight! :)

Alan_Carr
29-03-2008, 09:53 AM
Birmingham vs City!!! The crowds are going to be kicking off BIG style. Hope they have decent coppers there!!!

I assume you'll be right at the back of the "fighting" crowds?

Minstrels
29-03-2008, 10:31 AM
I assume you'll be right at the back of the "fighting" crowds?
Nah Greg, no tickets. They only sold 2,500 to us the skanky little brummy k****. They all sold out. :(

bizzle
29-03-2008, 10:53 AM
yeh matty getting into all the fight l0l.
u should see swindon milwall
**** me.

Minstrels
29-03-2008, 11:20 AM
All the city fans merked the 'Zulu army' at the COMS.

Immenseman
29-03-2008, 11:33 AM

I remember the zulu went crazy when they came down to Argyle once.

Minstrels
29-03-2008, 11:52 AM
The zulu are shocking, they were chucking bricks at familys leaving the game with like 4 year old kids so then a bunch of City fans chased 'em down the road by the old pub which is white with them brown wood things over it, it's all on Youtube if anyone wants to see it. :P

Alan_Carr
29-03-2008, 09:41 PM
The zulu are shocking, they were chucking bricks at familys leaving the game with like 4 year old kids so then a bunch of City fans chased 'em down the road by the old pub which is white with them brown wood things over it, it's all on Youtube if anyone wants to see it. :P

Maybe a nice link? :D

Geraint
29-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Zulu army more like Tutu army. They're a load of *****. They came to Cardiff tried to look hard and got stopped by 2 stewards. They only did it to get kept in after the game.

Then, up their place some Cardiff fans jumped on the camera platform thing and none of their fans walked down them steps until the police had pushed our fans back.

Mexel
06-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Felt i had to post as i have only just come back.

Nah Greg, no tickets. They only sold 2,500 to us the skanky little brummy k****. They all sold out. :(
We only got 3,000 when we went to your stadium and your stadium is bigger. You also charged a lot more than we did.

When was this? Was not this season can tell you that much.

Link please.

Zulu army more like Tutu army. They're a load of *****. They came to Cardiff tried to look hard and got stopped by 2 stewards. They only did it to get kept in after the game.

Then, up their place some Cardiff fans jumped on the camera platform thing and none of their fans walked down them steps until the police had pushed our fans back.
I cant agree with this one as i was there and it was quite embarrassing as we did have police all over us for like ages (at Cardiff) And replace stewards with police and replace 2 with 50 odd. And the St Andrews thing is a lie because there is no 'camera platform' were the away supporters are and the only way a Cardiff supporter could of got to the blues bit is if he would have walked right to the bottom of the stand barged passed all the stewards jumped over the advertisement boards walked onto the pitch then jumped back over the other advertisement boards were the closest stand is, unless he jumped to the other stand?

One more thing to Bluemoon..

3-1 :)

BlueMoon
06-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Felt i had to post as i have only just come back.

We only got 3,000 when we went to your stadium and your stadium is bigger. You also charged a lot more than we did.

No you got 4,500 like ALL the away teams get.

When was this? Was not this season can tell you that much.

Oh yes it was, looks like someone left early.

Link please.

Go on Youtube, not hard.

I cant agree with this one as i was there and it was quite embarrassing as we did have police all over us for like ages (at Cardiff) And replace stewards with police and replace 2 with 50 odd. And the St Andrews thing is a lie because there is no 'camera platform' were the away supporters are and the only way a Cardiff supporter could of got to the blues bit is if he would have walked right to the bottom of the stand barged passed all the stewards jumped over the advertisement boards walked onto the pitch then jumped back over the other advertisement boards were the closest stand is, unless he jumped to the other stand?

Your all soft blud.

One more thing to Bluemoon..

3-1 :)

Rather lose 3:1 every so often than be a **** side, get relegated, have crap players and have a annoying accent.
My posts are in bold. ;)

PaintYourTarget
06-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Coming from a Coventry fan, a keen detester of all things Brummie, their accent aint half as bad as the Manchester one.

Geraint
06-04-2008, 11:12 PM

When all your fans pushed down the front you got stopped by stewards and at your ground, the game was on Sky and there was a guy with a camera in the corner between the stands.

BlueMoon
07-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Coming from a Coventry fan, a keen detester of all things Brummie, their accent aint half as bad as the Manchester one.
No really, they all sound thick.

StefanCampbell
07-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Err, Brummy accent is much better then Manc tbh.

Geraint
07-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Brummie accent was voted the worst in the U.K.

StefanCampbell
07-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Well they were wrong? rofl.

iTech
07-04-2008, 03:17 PM

LMAO.

The stewards were crapping their pants, when they were getting them back though.

Mexel
07-04-2008, 03:51 PM
Everyone likes the way they talk like you like the Manchester way, i hate it and love the Brummie one.

I dont leave games early

if its on youtube get the link please

Players are not crap just dont play to there best.

You are all mouth 'blud', sure all brummies are soft, its only because you are realy great fighter right?

Bojangles
07-04-2008, 05:10 PM
I remember the zulu went crazy when they came down to Argyle once.
Plymouth lad?! :o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!