PDA

View Full Version : Who has your team got this weekend?

Xeck
29-03-2008, 09:31 AM
Arsenal play Bolton away today, will have to keep updated on the score there because I'm seeing Gills at home to Carlisle. Both are must win games in my opinion, for Arsenal if we want to win the title and for Gillingham if they want to stay up.

Alan_Carr
29-03-2008, 09:52 AM
We've got Cheltenham away, and im leaving at 12, hopefully we can get some points up there as they're down the bottom, but they're on form and they'll probably turn us over, oh well, hope we can keep our play-off dreams alive.

Minstrels
29-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Birmingham away.

Browney
29-03-2008, 12:08 PM
We play West Ham away, today at 3. Another tough game.

Minstrels
29-03-2008, 12:09 PM
Your should win that... Sunderland right? Not the rags? You support both so it's confusing. :(

Andys
29-03-2008, 12:09 PM
No, it's West Ham at home :P
and yeah ^ thats my match too - the Sunderland one :)

Minstrels
29-03-2008, 12:10 PM
No, it's West Ham at home :P
and yeah ^ thats my match too - the Sunderland one :)
You going to win then. ;)

Andys
29-03-2008, 12:16 PM
You going to win then. ;)
Hope so - I'll be going.

We have a pretty decent home record at the moment so I think we should be safe with that. Thing is we've only won 1 away match which was away to villa last week.

Also hopefuly Edwards and Jones aren't banned by the FA for faking injuries so they didn't have to go on international duties :P

Minstrels
29-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Hope so - I'll be going.

We have a pretty decent home record at the moment so I think we should be safe with that. Thing is we've only won 1 away match which was away to villa last week.

Also hopefuly Edwards and Jones aren't banned by the FA for faking injuries so they didn't have to go on international duties :P
They faked injuries? LUL!

Edit: 3,000th posts. :eusa_clap

Redacted
29-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Ipswich Town v Queens Park Rangers

I T F C !

Andys
29-03-2008, 12:19 PM
They faked injuries? LUL!

Edit: 3,000th posts. :eusa_clap
Yes, because Roy Keane didn't want them to go because they wouldn't have been able to play today.
So he didn't let them play last week and said they were injured because let's face it - we didn't need to use them last week as we thought we were going to loose :P

But for a game like this Jones and Edwards are vital because it's games like this that we should be winning.

Browney
29-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Hope so - I'll be going.

Yeah, with that win last week hopefully it'll help us build up some momentum.

Wootzeh
29-03-2008, 03:52 PM
8/10 predictions right so far, need fulham n man U win to get £565 :D (Don't tell me it's only half time :()

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!