PDA

View Full Version : Merseyside Derby

EverSteve
29-03-2008, 12:12 PM
Heya,

So It's Everton vs RedCrap on Sunday!

As long as we don't get someone like Clattenburg in Charge again, Everton have a good chance. However we need to step up on the way we have been playing. as the games after Fiortentina have been poor.

Everton Inuries
-Andy Johnson [Doubt]
-James Vaughan [Operation]
-Steven Pienaar [Doubt]
-Tim Cahill [Season]

Liverpool Injuries/Problems
-Fernando Torres [Doubt]
-Javier Mascherano [Suspended]

Andys
29-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Liverpool to win :P

Especialy with those injuries.

edible
29-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Heya,

So It's Everton vs RedCrap on Sunday!

As long as we don't get someone like Clattenburg in Charge again, Everton have a good chance. However we need to step up on the way we have been playing. as the games after Fiortentina have been poor.

Everton Inuries
-Andy Johnson [Doubt]
-James Vaughan [Operation]
-Steven Pienaar [Doubt]
-Tim Cahill [Season]

Liverpool Injuries/Problems
-Fernando Torres [Doubt]
-Javier Mascherano [Suspended]
Pienaar is fine now, he just had food poisoning and I think that Halsey or Riley is in charge, I read it somewhere. C'mon Everton :)!

Alan_Carr
29-03-2008, 09:48 PM
Pienaar is fine now, he just had food poisoning and I think that Halsey or Riley is in charge, I read it somewhere. C'mon Everton :)!

Halsey was reffing today, so its probs Mike Riley.

Liverpool wont lose at home.

Nereo
29-03-2008, 10:38 PM
red crap? just a little biased LOL

Muniflex
30-03-2008, 01:26 AM
red crap? just a little biased LOL

Lol just a little bit.

I hope Everton win. I can't see it happenign but would be great for them, move 1 point ahead of Liverpool into 4th....

2-1 to Liverpool i rekon.

Jordie
30-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Hoping for a Everton win

cant see it myself

2-1 liverpool

StefanCampbell
30-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Hope Everton win, to make the race for 4th more exciting:) but think it will be a really good game as both can play good football and both need win, should be end to end stuff. But my heart says Everton brain says Liverpool on this one =p

Jibbish
30-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Everton ftw

Nereo
30-03-2008, 02:55 PM
i'm going for a draw:D

Pillsbury
30-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Torres starts. My heart says he gets a hat trick, my brain says maybe just one or two :P

Wooo Torres gets his first of the day :)

EverSteve
30-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Everton Played crap. Liverpool should've won by 3. But the Yak played woeful, and other players like Arteta and Peinaer didn't perform. Fernandes improved the game, but we was always going to loose when we went 1-0 down.

As i keep saying
why the hell isn't no strikers on the bench. At least have a reserve player if all our other players are injured. Prat.

Disaronno
30-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Moyes? A Prat? Hes a great manager, look at you, your 5th! EVERTON are 5th!

Looking at the results, your 5 points away from Liverpool, were 5 away from, United :)

Pyroka
30-03-2008, 09:00 PM
Moyes brang back Everton from the back of the table, up to the top 5. I think that's pretty good for a Manager yknow... Tottenham are on their way up too. I watched the ending and I could tell Everton were playing direly. What was Yakubu doing when that goal was scored? He should've just smacked it right out of the place. If Liverpool got a free kick, it could've definetly been handled better than what Yakubu did.

The saves were amazing, that Gerrard shot was a blast like the England goal he did a while back and how he seen it coming idk! Imo, the everton keeper was man of the match but I guess torres did score the winning goal. If we had our big players, we may have stood a bigger chance. I hoped we could win it, but I didn't think we would after seeing that. The commentators said after the match, "Liverpool are certainly set for 4th place!"... They've got at least 6-7 games yet, and so have Everton. Everyones underestimating Fulham, but they're fighting back for relegation purposes.

I look forward to the Arsenal match, since if they lost & we won our game, that's things back on level terms, correct?

EverSteve
31-03-2008, 11:56 AM
I look forward to the Arsenal match, since if they lost & we won our game, that's things back on level terms, correct?
If your asking about Everton, no we would still be 2 points behind them. We also still have Chelsea and so do they.

Moyes? A Prat? Hes a great manager, look at you, your 5th! EVERTON are 5th!
He's a prat for not putting on a striker on the bench. as soon as it was 1-0, the game was over. there was nothing he could do. What could he have changed? He has done great things, and no way would i change him for another manager but he needs to realise that we need at least a striker on the bench even if it's a reserve one.

Andeeh
31-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Great result for liverpool ;)

i think a good couple of games v arsenal and we should have 4th spot.

we dint play well 2nd half but at least we got 3 points!

Disaronno
31-03-2008, 09:36 PM
Great result for liverpool ;)

i think a good couple of games v arsenal and we should have 4th spot.

we dint play well 2nd half but at least we got 3 points!

how can you say a couple, only saturdays counts towards the league lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!