PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Why does everybody think HC People Are Rich?

Neo
27-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Ok i was in the habbo club about 3 months i think. It was pretty neat having the neat clothes and badges.

What always annoyed me was when i went into some sort of room People would always say hey can i have some furni! when i said no sorry i dont give out furni. They would then say: Why not? ur so rich ur HC cmon give me something! I'd say no not all HC people are rich. Theyd usually swear or something then walk off.

Anyway does this happen to everybody whos an HC member because it annoyed the heck outta me!

MicroVision
27-08-2004, 12:22 AM
It annoys me sooo bad its not funny and they always send friend request and i hate them lol

nvrspk4
27-08-2004, 01:40 AM
Hmm Those People Are Wrong To Beg But Still HC Ppl Have Rares. Those Are Worth Alot. As For The f/r's EVERY1 gets em wen they go 2 rooms on the pop list or a public room. Of Course I have Never Been HC But I Have A Good Idea Of The Problems. 1 Reson that U Will Never Be Believed If U Say Im HC But I Was Hacked Is Because SO Many HC's Use That Excuse except Its Fake. If U Gave Away Your Rares Thats your fault Ur Not Rich (Im Not Saying The Beggers And The Ppl Who Send f/r's Are Rite)

.:?Usher?:.
28-08-2004, 06:00 AM
Ppl always say im rich when im not and then they say ur just a miser or somthing we hc's r just like normal habbo's

SkaKid77
28-08-2004, 11:14 AM
yeah glad my hc days are over :P i dont get asked for stuff, although i get called a noob and poor...but a trip to my room solves that :D

Pixel
28-08-2004, 12:07 PM
yea it is really annoying and im not even rich compared 2 most people

Lmao skakid77 i dont know how any1 can call u a n00b

maizcu!
28-08-2004, 02:54 PM
i never give furni to no1. wanna know y? come to ma hotel n read ma bronz trophie

and i NEVER accept f/r from ppl i dont know!

Da-Weasel
28-08-2004, 02:57 PM
yer itz annoyin
i turned hc gold dis month and ppl r floodin me wid f/r´s!!
gals want to go out wid me coz im rich!!!!
and when dey want furni and i say no dey just swear and say u rich idiot or somit
such n00bs

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 12:53 AM
HC Member were rich, if you were in it for 3 months thats 75 credits. Thats dosnt makw you poor, I hate it when I see some smelly ugly HC Member in a giveaway room asking for free furni, when they come to my giveaways I say go away, its your own fault for wasting £2.50p on a club that dosnt exist.

Mentor
29-08-2004, 03:56 PM
everyone on habbo hotel is resonbly rich. why?. if you wernt you copulnt affored a pc could u never lown the internet and moeny for some uselss badge.

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Down with Habbo Club, they dont have clubs in hotels and HC's get scammed. Down with that, down with hackers and scammers, easy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!