PDA

View Full Version : Science Revision (Physics)

Ugawa
01-04-2008, 09:05 AM
okay first of all,

I can't do physics; goes in one ear then out the other.

I went on BBC.co.uk/bitesize and samlearning.com but neither teach the stuff weve been learning in class. it teaches all basic stuff like energy and that lot.

Where as weve been learning equestions how to work out like current and weve been doing velocity and all that stuff. I can't find it anywhere to study it.

Can anyone help please?

XX

Mirkwood
01-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Have you tried a GCSE Revision guide perhaps? I was lucky as Physics and Mathematics were my favourite and most simple subjects, but I had an awful time remembering certain elements of Chemistry.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/IGCSE-Physics-Edexcel-International-GCSE/dp/0007755473/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207058786&sr=1-22

It may be for an IGCSE examination, but I believe that they are somewhat challenging as they are all examination based (although don't hold me to that) otherwise, I would ask your tutor for some help with your questions and equations on velocity.

Go to your Local Libary and borrow some books for physics, I found Mathematics & Physics Module my easiest subjects/modules. It's all logic and pure stuff that you be taken seriously :).

Alkaz
02-04-2008, 06:59 AM
I never liked physics and i think is my weakest point in science but yday my first physics test i got an A* haha, maybe i just find it too easy? Anyway Nia, your teacher will probally know best for you what to do cause they will know your learning style.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!