PDA

View Full Version : iPod touch

iCosmo
03-04-2008, 06:27 PM
I might get a iPod touch for my birthday next week.
Do you think i should?

Recursion
03-04-2008, 06:38 PM
No, they are overpriced rubbish, but then again, im very anti-apple. Especially after I heard about them getting sued AGAIN for false advertising.

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 06:41 PM
There great things, to be honest. You should buy one :)

Wootzeh
03-04-2008, 06:43 PM
No, they are overpriced rubbish, but then again, im very anti-apple. Especially after I heard about them getting sued AGAIN for false advertising.
Don't you have an iPod?

Recursion
03-04-2008, 06:44 PM
I have an iPod Nano 8GB, but only because I got it for free.

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 06:55 PM
I have an iPod Nano 8GB, but only because I got it for free.

I hope you don't get a macbook for your birthday then.

DaveTaylor
03-04-2008, 06:58 PM

PMSL! And yes they are worth it :P

cocaine
03-04-2008, 06:58 PM
they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Recursion
03-04-2008, 06:59 PM

I am actually not planning to anymore, im hoping to get a Dell with some kind of nice graphics card :)

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 07:01 PM
I am actually not planning to anymore, im hoping to get a Dell with some kind of nice graphics card :)

Good. Matt, i agree they are amazing :)

Hayd93
03-04-2008, 07:21 PM

so y the heck do you want a macbook then if u hate apple?

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:22 PM
so y the hell do you want a macbook then ?

Read the thread babes ;)

samsaBEAR
03-04-2008, 07:23 PM
why what happened?
if i got one, id get bored of the touchscreen very quickly. id go for the ipod classic, its cheaper, leaving you with money left over, plus its got much more hard drive space.

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:25 PM
http://www.itpro.co.uk/news/184239/apple-sued-over-vastly-inferior-imac-colours.html

That, and they are being sued yet again over the MacBook screens, they have also been sued countless other times for a lot of other things.

dirrty
03-04-2008, 07:25 PM
get one. they r very good imo. i think u get wot u pay for, but the only downside to it was that the back scratches easily. but just buy a case.

cocaine
03-04-2008, 07:29 PM
why what happened?
if i got one, id get bored of the touchscreen very quickly. id go for the ipod classic, its cheaper, leaving you with money left over, plus its got much more hard drive space.

the touchscreen NEVER gets boring haha :P

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 07:30 PM
http://www.itpro.co.uk/news/184239/apple-sued-over-vastly-inferior-imac-colours.html

That, and they are being sued yet again over the MacBook screens, they have also been sued countless other times for a lot of other things.

So have Microsoft, stop moaning and put that dummy in your mouth.

cocaine
03-04-2008, 07:32 PM

haha exactly, microsoft arent perfect

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:32 PM

Someone's head is shoved very far up his own *** today, and i'm looking right at him :/

I'm leaving this thread, its going to be a flame war from all the bloody mac addicts.

I'm not talking about Microsoft, they make an OS, im talking about hardware here.

Edited by Kaotix (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult others.

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Someone's head is shoved very far up his own *** today, and i'm looking right at him :/

I'm leaving this thread, its going to be a flame war from all the bloody mac addicts.

Nope, You just gone on holiday and i changed for the good. So go and put that nice dummy mouth eh? :)

Edit: Never said you was, but to be honest Apple will pay for the costs like MS and many other companies do. Apple may be over priced, but you get a good experience with the OS X. Like Dan Haycocks is currently telling you :)

Marcinator
03-04-2008, 07:35 PM

I'm not talking about Microsoft, they make an OS, im talking about hardware here.
Your head has always been up your *** tom!

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Your head has always been up your *** tom!

Nicely added. +rep.

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:40 PM
At least Microsoft don't "steal" there OS from an OS already out ;)

LOL AT YOUR SAD SIGNITURE.

Marcinator, I think you will find that you have 11 posts, been here a few days at the most and have not seen me around the forum for over a week, so please, before you make statements like that, give the user a chance :)

Edited by Kaotix (Forum Moderator): Please stay on topic.

Marcinator
03-04-2008, 07:41 PM

Yawn* Didn't you used to be completely anti-microsoft?

DDDDYannd
03-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Tom just stop moaning all the time, your so petty.

I have an iPod Touch! Get one :D There awesome, you won't get bored.

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 07:43 PM

Marcinator, I think you will find that you have 11 posts, been here a few days at the most and have not seen me around the forum for over a week, so please, before you make statements like that, give the user a chance :)

Lmao, Steal? Hold on. Aren't a few ideas from the nice Apple? I don't really care about my signature, your own fault for calling him when we not all perfect, oh god. I forgot you think you are!

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Yawn* Didn't you used to be completely anti-microsoft?

Since when?

Tom just stop moaning all the time, your so petty.

I have an iPod Touch! Get one :D There awesome, you won't get bored.

I don't moan all the time, i actually help around here a lot, I just get pissed of with the Apple fan boys trying to show off 24/7/365.

Apple "stole" the Unix OS.

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Since when?

I don't moan all the time, i actually help around here a lot, I just get pissed of with the Apple fan boys trying to show off 24/7/365.

I never shown off, Wilson and I were right about you and your computer ;]

Marcinator
03-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Since when?

Re-read, i didn't put you were anti-microsoft, i said didn't you used to be...

Hayd93
03-04-2008, 07:48 PM
The reason i like apple so mutch is the way it just works.It dosent annoy me telling me do i give my permission to do this and that but it still protects me.The interface is stunning you have to admit especially on lepored.As for the price it aint bad really considering your getting some pretty good movie editng softwear,a good sound editing/song creating softwear as well a thing to make websites really easy as well as intergrate other of you creations you did in the ilife suite.

Anyway on topic IMO i like the ipod touch but i myslef i dont think would have mutch use for a touch screen on a ipod.But the iphone i think is great as the amount of uses the touch screen has.

DDDDYannd
03-04-2008, 07:48 PM

Why do you always bring peoples join dates into it? Can you not realise that people can have other accounts which are banned/cautioned etc. Idiot.

Same could be said for you, people in the Mac forum are pissed of with the Microsoft fan boys trying to show of 24/7/365.

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Re-read, i didn't put you were anti-microsoft, i said didn't you used to be...

Sorry, I don't think I ever was, if I was it was a LOOOOOOOOOOONG (years) ago.

Matthew, I don't care what you say, you are some **** I met over the internet, im not ever going to meet you, why should I take on board what anyone on this forum says about me?

I don't go around going "OMGZ MICROSOFT RULE TEH ******* WORLDZZ!;21O122103OENENEONEONE!1!!!ONEHUNDRED!1". Most of the Apple fan boys show of a lot. If you had other accounts maybe you should tell us before you start posting on new accounts? :)

Im entitled to my opinion, and imo you sir, are the idiot.

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 07:52 PM
Sorry, I don't think I ever was, if I was it was a LOOOOOOOOOOONG (years) ago.

Matthew, I don't care what you say, you are some **** I met over the internet, im not ever going to meet you, why should I take on board what anyone on this forum says about me?

I don't go around going "OMGZ MICROSOFT RULE TEH ******* WORLDZZ!;21O122103OENENEONEONE!1!!!ONEHUNDRED!1". Most of the Apple fan boys show of a lot. If you had other accounts maybe you should tell us before you start posting on new accounts? :)

Im entitled to my opinion, and imo you sir, are the idiot.

Fair enough. But I know some people who I be seeing off the internet and I already see one, WILSON. Now that was a day. Anyway,

Edit: People, I don't have other accounts.

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:53 PM
The reason i like apple so mutch is the way it just works.It dosent annoy me telling me do i give my permission to do this and that but it still protects me.The interface is stunning you have to admit especially on lepored.As for the price it aint bad really considering your getting some pretty good movie editng softwear,a good sound editing/song creating softwear as well a thing to make websites really easy as well as intergrate other of you creations you did in the ilife suite.

Anyway on topic IMO i like the ipod touch but i myslef i dont think would have mutch use for a touch screen on a ipod.But the iphone i think is great as the amount of uses the touch screen has.

I don't care if I double post.

You goto Dell, buy a laptop, it just works, OMG SO SURPRISING!?/1!?!?1ONE!

I turned UAC off in Vista, I get no annoying permission popups?

I don't give a toss about the software included with the OS, Ill go get thrid party software anyway, i.e. Dreamweaver.

Good for you, I personally think that was extremely stupid of him to meet up with you, for all he knew you could have been a paedophile, he obviously isn't very smart.

The iPhone is a joke, the last I heard was you could only use Bluetooth for handsfree etc... ?

DaveTaylor
03-04-2008, 07:54 PM
*** both of you *Removed* ok so Matt likes the iTouch, Tom doesn't we are able to have our own opinions, now *Removed* kids and play nice ¬_¬

Edited by Kaotix (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the swearing filter or be rude to others.

xxMATTGxx
03-04-2008, 07:55 PM
*** both of you *Removed* ok so Matt likes the iTouch, Tom doesn't we are able to have our own opinions, now *Removed* kids and play nice ¬_¬

I don't do nice :P

Edited by Kaotix (Forum Moderator): Removed inappropriate quote.

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:55 PM
It was those tards that started it.

DaveTaylor
03-04-2008, 07:57 PM
I like the iTouch aswell, so what Tom doesn't, just drop it ¬_¬

Recursion
03-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Look,

Everyone, sorry, we have all been idiots on here, sorry for posting off topic etc...

We are all entitled to our opinions and lets keep it that way now.

iLOVEeveryone
03-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Can't you just buy me a xbox 360 for your birthday and send it to me with gta IV ill say thanks and send you flowers

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off topic/pointlessly - Thanks :)

Marcinator
03-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Morons!!!

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

Recursion
03-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Your wayyy behind ;)

DDDDYannd
03-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Davetaylor please stop being illiterate. It is iPod Touch, thanks.

Edited by SyrupyMonkey (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.

Recursion
03-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Davetaylor please stop being illiterate. It is iPod Touch, thanks.

You remind me of Danny.

DDDDYannd
03-04-2008, 08:10 PM
You remind me of Danny.
I am unfamiliar with a "Danny", sorry.

Marcinator
03-04-2008, 08:12 PM
lOL DANNY!

Edited by Kaotix (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Jebbo
03-04-2008, 08:32 PM
They are Very good =]

StefanCampbell
03-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Tawm/Tom, you've always been a snob tbh and up yourself.

On topic: Yeh i have in iPod Touch, they're great, just get a case so the back doesn't scratch:)

DaveTaylor
03-04-2008, 09:25 PM

On topic: Yeh i have in iPod Touch, they're great, just get a case so the back doesn't scratch:)

He's not as half as bad as you

Recursion
03-04-2008, 09:26 PM

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii30/TFerg006/proof.gif

He's not as half as bad as you

Aww thanks babes xD

StefanCampbell
03-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Proof is half of this thread.:)

Recursion
03-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Proof is half of this thread.:)

But then you could say that Matt Garner, you, and the other people were stuck up too?

samsaBEAR
03-04-2008, 09:36 PM
again with stefan starting an argument with tom
will it ever stop?

StefanCampbell
03-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Forgive me if im wrong but there was an arguement in this thread not long ago? will it ever stop?

cocaine
03-04-2008, 09:48 PM

ok and now why are you involved? this isnt your argument.. neither is it mine but I am just reminding you :)

and yeah ipod touches are awesome, I just did the popcorn trick :D

samsaBEAR
03-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Forgive me if im wrong but there was an arguement in this thread not long ago? will it ever stop?
yes, but usually tom and matt get along
you however seem to be arguing with tom on a daily basis

StefanCampbell
04-04-2008, 08:50 AM
doubt that i have'nt been on these forums for a week =]

Shawnstra
04-04-2008, 10:06 AM
100% yes, go for it! :)

Recursion
04-04-2008, 10:07 AM
doubt that i have'nt been on these forums for a week =]
ditto.

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2008, 10:08 AM
yes, but usually tom and matt get along
you however seem to be arguing with tom on a daily basis

True ;]

Hayd93
04-04-2008, 11:04 AM
ok and now why are you involved? this isnt your argument.. neither is it mine but I am just reminding you :)

and yeah ipod touches are awesome, I just did the popcorn trick :D
Now thats a good trick the popcorn someone fooled me doing that i was like wow how you do it then they showed me later it was just a video

Recursion
04-04-2008, 11:24 AM
Its actually possible on the N95 haha because its got a ball inside :P

iCosmo
04-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Its actually possible on the N95 haha because its got a ball inside :P

Can you keep on the topic please :@
I only asked your views on ipod touch.

DarrenToogood
04-04-2008, 05:53 PM
I do not that much different between the iPhone and the iPod Touch... :S

I also see no real different, apart from 'touchable' between the iPod Touch and the PSP...

cocaine
04-04-2008, 05:56 PM
I do not that much different between the iPhone and the iPod Touch... :S

one has a built in phone.. lmao

Nick.
04-04-2008, 06:23 PM
one has a built in phone.. lmao
LOL!!!

Anyway, I'd recommend getting an iPod Touch and jailbreaking it tbh. I'm still rocking a cool 1.1.1 jailbroken Touch and loving it. You can do so much more (h)

It's iPod Touch not iTouch to anyone that says that btw. Also, Apple stealing OS's? erm? Hello? Don't think so. Microsoft are constantly stealing features from OS X for their crappy OS. Widgets - Gadgets. Windows Photo Gallery or whatever that pile of **** is called, which is a total rip of iPhoto. There are loads more that I can't be bothered listing. I suggest watching Pirates of the Silicon valley "Tawm", it'll show you just how pathetic Microsoft are. If Steve Jobs wouldn't of been fired by Apple, Bill Gates would of never got into the market with that ****** OS. Vista is just a big pile of lag and it focuses too much on crappy graphics. When it crashes it dims the whole screen and tells me an application has stopped working. I turned on my PC and it tells me Windows has stopped working, we're looking for a solution... Yeah, you know the one solution, the best solution it couldn't find? Getting a Mac.

Vista sucks. Big time.

Before some mod comes and edits my post, it is on topic so don't bother.

B13. Do not make off topic posts - Off topic and random posts are not allowed. Your post must be related to a post made earlier in the thread or about the thread itself. which it is, see posts on pages 1-5.

:)

Recursion
04-04-2008, 06:28 PM
Funny, I have NO problems what so ever with Vista, nice and speedy too.

Nick.
04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Funny, I have NO problems what so ever with Vista, nice and speedy too.
Not on one of my family member's 1GB RAM brand new laptop, running Vista Basic. It's an over priced, confusing, crap OS. Ultimate, Business, Premium and Basic... wth!?

cocaine
04-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Not on one of my family member's 1GB RAM brand new laptop, running Vista Basic. It's an over priced, confusing, crap OS. Ultimate, Business, Premium and Basic... wth!?

nick at the end of the day there is no right or wrong answer in the argument windows vs mac. it depends on the users experience and personal preference :) which is why arguing over which one is better is COMPLETELY pointless

Nereo
04-04-2008, 06:35 PM
they're a very good piece of technology

Nick.
04-04-2008, 06:41 PM
nick at the end of the day there is no right or wrong answer in the argument windows vs mac. it depends on the users experience and personal preference :) which is why arguing over which one is better is COMPLETELY pointless
I know but I still think using a Windows is like suicide xD

I'll end the Mac vs Windows argument, but the iPod Touch is a cool device, unlike the Microsoft Zune...

cocaine
04-04-2008, 06:43 PM

I'll end the Mac vs Windows argument, but the iPod Touch is a cool device, unlike the Microsoft Zune...

meh im more angled to windows just on the basis because im more familiar to it than a mac

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2008, 06:47 PM
I thought I would always be a windows user, look at me now. Yeah i do say on the first day i was like "Oh my god, what the hell do i do" now, i can use it like if it was windows. I won't fully stop using windows because I know that 3 users in the household are using "Windows Vista" and at times I do have to help them out etc. But at the moment Mac OS X is for me. Both have their advantages and disadvantages like most things in our world. Well the iPod Touch is another thing, fantastic little device. Good for what it was built for and is also good when jailbroken.

Nick.
04-04-2008, 06:49 PM
I thought I would always be a windows user, look at me now. Yeah i do say on the first day i was like "Oh my god, what the hell do i do" now, i can use it like if it was windows. I won't fully stop using windows because I know that 3 users in the household are using "Windows Vista" and at times I do have to help them out etc. But at the moment Mac OS X is for me. Both have their advantages and disadvantages like most things in our world. Well the iPod Touch is another thing, fantastic little device. Good for what it was built for and is also good when jailbroken.
Why EVER are you leaving Habbox Forum?

Also - iPod Touches are great on the move... Notes is cool for taking notes!!! :O

Recursion
04-04-2008, 06:52 PM

Good points, thank you for being mature like most of us LOL, it is just personal preference, Ive been using Windows since I was about three so thats my OS of choice.

Nick has good points too.

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Why EVER are you leaving Habbox Forum?

Also - iPod Touches are great on the move... Notes is cool for taking notes!!! :O

I'm leaving because this forum has changed to be honest, and really I need to get away from "Habbo" such of forums. If you get what I mean? So the 13/14 April will be my final days on this forum.

Good points, thank you for being mature like most of us LOL, it is just personal preference, Ive been using Windows since I was about three so thats my OS of choice.

Nick has good points too.

Thank You,

Nick.
04-04-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm leaving because this forum has changed to be honest, and really I need to get away from "Habbo" such of forums. If you get what I mean? So the 13/14 April will be my final days on this forum.

Thank You,
Ok ;) I knew anyway LOL!!!! Sorry ;(

And thanks Tom, but what do you mean? I can't find on of my mature points... LOL ;)

Jericho
04-04-2008, 07:00 PM
iPod touch is the best gadget I have ever owned, i swear to god, its amazing.

Run by of the best features

The iPod itself, duh. IFts great, The internet is wicked, its not a "slimmed down" browser, its like having the full internet in your iPod, its amazing.

Little apps like Notes and Mail are little lifesavers aswell.

I would deffo get one,
Joe

samsaBEAR
04-04-2008, 07:07 PM

i fail to see how using windows can be compared to suicide

Recursion
04-04-2008, 07:18 PM
i fail to see how using windows can be compared to suicide

dittooo....

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!