PDA

View Full Version : Seems RyanAir...

Scania
04-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Hey Guys

It seems RyanAir think that they are now, 'Britains largest airline'. According to a RyanAir article posted on their website, they seem to claim;

Ryanair, Britain’s largest airline today renewed its call for a break up of the Spanish owned BAA airport monopoly following the shambolic opening of Heathrow’s Terminal 5 which exposed more BAA incompetence, mismanagement and gold plating.

If I remember correctly, its probably BAW that is Britains largest airline today.

Hmm :S

Adam!
04-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Based on passenger numbers, Ryanair would be the largest airline - However, as you say British Airways holds the title of Britain's largest airline.

Ryanair, is however, the UK's favourite airline, again based on passenger numbers.

xxMATTGxx
04-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Based on passenger numbers, Ryanair would be the largest airline - However, as you say British Airways holds the title of Britain's largest airline.

Ryanair, is however, the UK's favourite airline, again based on passenger numbers.

My vote wouldn't go to them any day :)

spot2
04-04-2008, 02:00 PM
they need a plane forum im sick of these flight sim nerds making all these stupid threads

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

cocaine
04-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Hey Guys

It seems RyanAir think that they are now, 'Britains largest airline'. According to a RyanAir article posted on their website, they seem to claim;

If I remember correctly, its probably BAW that is Britains largest airline today.

Hmm :S

yeah because the airline with the most passenger numbers clearly arent the largest :rolleyes:

Scania
04-04-2008, 02:27 PM
spot2 - sthu.

This isn't to do with Flight Simulator you fool. I suggest you go look at the forum you are actually in. Habbonerd.

Edited by Biohazard (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude/insult other forum members.

spot2
04-04-2008, 03:52 PM
your just mad i get more habbo g/fs than you

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Firehorse
04-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Ryanair are pure rubbish. They put their prices down for advertising and put their luggage pricing over the roof. It ends up that you pay for people with no luggage and more than when luggage was included in their old prices. Also their enquiries and complaints service is just pure crap.

AgnesIO
04-04-2008, 06:48 PM
your just mad i get more habbo g/fs than you

Edited by Hayd93 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

habbo nerd :rolleyes:

Anyway never used RyanAir personally

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other forum members.

Adam!
04-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Ryanair is good, if you know what your doing. I manage to get flights for £0.01 return, TOTAL cost..

You just have to know what your doing and know what costs extra and what doesn't.

Scania
04-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Your not the only one Adam..

A few of the PIK Spotters took a trip to Germany and back for the day, for that price.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!